Congress needs to defund obamacare

Obama is the last guy I would go to for info on obamacare. I would love to have Dr Ben Carson give Obama a pop quiz on the subject.

I am not saying he destroyed it...but it was a shambles before he added 30 million people into the mess. It should have been repaired one step at a time. But politics rules in DC.

That's just not going to happen! So let's just pray that it does what Obama says it does.

-Lowers the cost of health care and doesn't harm our ability to innovate.

It is already raising the cost!
Obama.."I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year."
Sources: Speech, "A Politics of Conscience," June 23, 2007
YET instead of going down.. the average family policy is going up to, $5,500!!
What’s new is that liberal columnists, facing reality, are conceding that premiums will go up for most people in the individual market. But they’re justifying it by saying that “rate shock” will help a tiny minority of people who can’t get insurance today. If they had said that in 2009, would Obamacare have passed?
Democrats' New Argument: It's A Good Thing That Obamacare Doubles Individual Health Insurance Premiums - Forbes

Forum List

Back