CDZ Congress Says, Let the Mentally Ill Buy Guns

The problem with anyone getting a gun is that it brings guns to private sellers. So anyone can buy a gun in order to sell it to anyone at all. Which makes buying guns and selling guns a concern if common citizens. :dig:

well that happens to be illegal in most places so once again you are conflating the actions of criminals with those of law abiding people
But they can't be controlled. The "law abiding people", and that's why the police should control them.

The problem with anyone getting a gun is that it brings guns to private sellers. So anyone can buy a gun in order to sell it to anyone at all. Which makes buying guns and selling guns a concern if common citizens. :dig:

well that happens to be illegal in most places so once again you are conflating the actions of criminals with those of law abiding people
But they can't be controlled. The "law abiding people", and that's why the police should control them.

yes we all now you people are control freaks

Tell you what why don't we assume you're going to beat your kids after all you need to be controlled so we'll let the government take your kids away to keep them safe from what you might do to them

Or let's assume all men are going to rape a woman and since we can't control them let's put them all on the sex offenders' lists because of what they might do

Shit every person in the country is a potential criminal and we must control them right?

Tell you what why don't we assume you're going to beat your kids after all you need to be controlled so we'll let the government take your kids away to keep them safe from what you might do to them

Or let's assume all men are going to rape a woman and since we can't control them let's put them all on the sex offenders' lists because of what they might do

Shit every person in the country is a potential criminal and we must control them right?
Yes, that's why we have passports, drives licence, education required to practice certain professions, medical examinations, certificates, criminal records, data bases, recording camera surveillance, internet police, contracts, and a capability and responsibility on every individual to report illegal activity, such as a burglary, robbery, hit and run or a financial fraud.

Yes, that's why we have passports, drives licence, education required to practice certain professions, medical examinations, certificates, criminal records, data bases, recording camera surveillance, internet police, contracts, and a capability and responsibility on every individual to report illegal activity, such as a burglary, robbery, hit and run or a financial fraud.

and law abiding people comply.

but you don't punish law abiding people for the acts of criminals.

Most gun owners actually more than most the vast majority of legal gun owners will never even point their weapons at another person never mind shoot at them

but the control junkies want to say that all gun owners are just a second away from murdering someone

Most gun owners actually more than most the vast majority of legal gun owners will never even point their weapons at another person never mind shoot at them

but the control junkies want to say that all gun owners are just a second away from murdering someone
Then what do they need guns for? Because everyone else has a gun and no one is controls who does?

Then what do they need guns for? Because everyone else has a gun and no one is controls who does?

It's none of your business what a person who is legally allowed to have a gun wants it for.

What about those with a disability but not mental illness that may prevent them from taking care of their financial affairs by but not from taking shooting as a hobby?

The only solution for US in this is to demand a reason for buying a gun. The problem is you can buy a gun just to have a gun.

And that is a dumb belief....owning and carrying a gun is a fundamental Right....you don't get to make people beg government for the ability to use a Right........

Democrats didn't want blacks voting...so they created Poll Taxes and Literacy tests to stop them......those are unConstitutional since voting is a Right.....you don't get to deny people access to a Right...

And what is the problem with normal, law abiding people buying guns just to have them...

What about those with a disability but not mental illness that may prevent them from taking care of their financial affairs by but not from taking shooting as a hobby?

The only solution for US in this is to demand a reason for buying a gun. The problem is you can buy a gun just to have a gun.
so what?

When you have a right you don't need a reason.
You shouldn't have right to own a gun for no reason.

Yes....all of the great mass murdering nations have believed this...and 100 million innocent men, women and children paid the price for that belief....

Are you being serious? Guns are necessary for personal self defense against criminals, the dangerously mentally ill and an out of control government......they are also used for sport, hunting, collecting and other things.........

so what?

well I do

so get over it

If you want I'll give you a list a mile long of things you shouldn't be able to do but I won't and you know why?

Because what you do is none of my fucking business

and what I do is none of your fucking business

Unless of course it involves you hurting me, or it involves you hurting someone, harming someone, or things like that. Now.... guns.... don't hurt anyone, do they?
no guns cannot do anything on their own since they are inanimate objects

People are responsible all the harm done to other people

so what?

well I do

so get over it

If you want I'll give you a list a mile long of things you shouldn't be able to do but I won't and you know why?

Unless of course it involves you hurting me, or it involves you hurting someone, harming someone, or things like that. Now.... guns.... don't hurt anyone, do they?

No, on their own guns can do nothing. However in the hands of humans they make a human far more powerful than they would otherwise be. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

so what?

well I do

so get over it

so what?

well I do

so get over it

No, on their own guns can do nothing. However in the hands of humans they make a human far more powerful than they would otherwise be. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Yep...which is why normal, law abiding citizens have the Right to own them....a 5' 3" tall, 130 pound woman with a pistol can defend herself against one or more, violent, armed or unarmed attackers.....and win.....while an unarmed woman would be at the mercy of almost any male in this country.....

Guns allow the weak and the outnumbered to survive a violent criminal attack....and this is why the Right to own guns is a Right, and not a privilege...

Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack.....and that is a good thing...

so what?

well I do

so get over it

so what?

well I do

so get over it

So does an ax, a spear, a knife, a rock, a bat, a stick etc

A gun is a tool not unlike any other tool.

But aside from the obvious tell me what the actions of a criminal have to do with my ability to use any tool I own responsibly?

And that is a dumb belief....owning and carrying a gun is a fundamental Right....you don't get to make people beg government for the ability to use a Right........

Democrats didn't want blacks voting...so they created Poll Taxes and Literacy tests to stop them......those are unConstitutional since voting is a Right.....you don't get to deny people access to a Right...

And what is the problem with normal, law abiding people buying guns just to have them...
That it is the reason why there is so much shootings in America?

Law abiding people aren't committing the vast majority of shootings the criminals who obtain guns illegally are

Are you being serious? Guns are necessary for personal self defense against criminals, the dangerously mentally ill and an out of control government......they are also used for sport, hunting, collecting and other things.........
It is not a necessity. But the chance to have it increases the risk you would need it from 0,001 to 5%

And the idea one needs a reason to have a gun is in that they can apply for them for the reasons of hunting, sport and collection (no ammunition).

Law abiding people aren't committing the vast majority of shootings the criminals who obtain guns illegally are
And they may obtain them from people who you don't know are illegally selling them forward.

The problem with anyone getting a gun is that it brings guns to private sellers. So anyone can buy a gun in order to sell it to anyone at all. Which makes buying guns and selling guns a concern of common citizens. :dig:
So anyone can buy a gun in order to sell it to anyone at all.
Commonly referred to as a straw purchase, and is illegal.

Keep shoveling

It is not a necessity. But the chance to have it increases the risk you would need it from 0,001 to 5%

And the idea one needs a reason to have a gun is in that they can apply for them for the reasons of hunting, sport and collection (no ammunition).

Do you want me to come up with a list a mile long of the shit you have that aren't necessities?

And they may obtain them from people who you don't know are illegally selling them forward.

and again how am I as a law abiding citizen responsible for the behavior of criminals?

No...it isnt'...have you done any research on this?

We have more shootings in this country in very tiny, isolated locations...because of social policies that have created generations of teenage mothers raising you males without adult men to teach them how to control their impulses.....if you aren't in a democrat controlled city, in a democrat controlled voting district, you odds of being shot are tiny....and 70-80% of gun murder victims are actually criminals, and of the rest, many of them are friends and family members of criminals...

So in the United States....where we went from 200 million guns in the 1990s to 357-400 million guns in 2016......our gun murder rate went down 49% and our violent crime rate went down 75%....so again, guns aren't the issue......young males, from single mother families, in democrat voting districts...are the problem...

Forum List

Back