🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congress threatens to jail those who don't comply with subpoenas

Dumbfuck, we're talking about authorizing an impeachment inquiry, not spinning on one foot.

I'll take this nonsensical post of yours as evidence that, despite your frustration, you can't actually argue Pelosi did anything wrong by authorizing the impeachment inquiry.

You continue to run to the retard's refuge that there is no law forbidding this or that in the Constitution and therefore it must be okay. I therefore respond to you in the same vane and on the same level as your inane thinking. It helps to demonstrate just how severely retarded you are. Oh and don't knock roasted rats with horseradish until you've tried it!

No
It's not just that there's no law. Thd Constitution authorizes each chamber of Congress to conduct their business according to their own rules; and there's no rule which mandates the full House has to vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry. Thd nutty right keeps screaming about how this isn't a valid impeachment inquiry and how no one has to respect subpoenas coming from it because it's not a valid impeachment inquiry when the fact of the matter is -- it is a valid impeachment inquiry because there's no law or House rule which requires a full House vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry. I don't know how more plainly I can point that out for rightards too comprehend it?
You are incorrect. To have authorization the entire house must move en masse Several or even dozens of members cannot launch anything other than a bogus, innuendo laden, self grandizing dog and pony show.
Don't just say it, prove it. Show the House rule that mandates a full House vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry or you prove you don't have a fucking clue about it.
Prove me guilty of being wrong. That’s what libs Can’t Do-prove anybody guilty
Might help, you obviously have no idea of the meaning of liberal.
Go to college and take latin

Dumbfuck, we're talking about authorizing an impeachment inquiry, not spinning on one foot.

I'll take this nonsensical post of yours as evidence that, despite your frustration, you can't actually argue Pelosi did anything wrong by authorizing the impeachment inquiry.

You continue to run to the retard's refuge that there is no law forbidding this or that in the Constitution and therefore it must be okay. I therefore respond to you in the same vane and on the same level as your inane thinking. It helps to demonstrate just how severely retarded you are. Oh and don't knock roasted rats with horseradish until you've tried it!

No
It's not just that there's no law. Thd Constitution authorizes each chamber of Congress to conduct their business according to their own rules; and there's no rule which mandates the full House has to vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry. Thd nutty right keeps screaming about how this isn't a valid impeachment inquiry and how no one has to respect subpoenas coming from it because it's not a valid impeachment inquiry when the fact of the matter is -- it is a valid impeachment inquiry because there's no law or House rule which requires a full House vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry. I don't know how more plainly I can point that out for rightards too comprehend it?
You are incorrect. To have authorization the entire house must move en masse Several or even dozens of members cannot launch anything other than a bogus, innuendo laden, self grandizing dog and pony show.
Don't just say it, prove it. Show the House rule that mandates a full House vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry or you prove you don't have a fucking clue about it.
Prove me guilty of being wrong. That’s what libs Can’t Do-prove anybody guilty
LOLOL

I have no need to prove you wrong when you can't even prove yourself right.

And since you can't prove yourself right, you prove me right when I pointed out you have no fucking clue about this.

:dance:

No

Yeah, fuck due process!

The only way to deal with a tyrant, is with tyranny!

GnmdHkm.jpg
Your bitchy whining still doesn't prove a full House vote was required or that Nancy Pelosi did anything wrong by authorizing an impeachment inquiry without a full House vote.

This is definitely uncharted territory for congress. But once you jail someone, then they have a right to an attorney.

Tlaib says Democrats have discussed detaining White House officials who don't testify

Jailing someone for not complying with a subpoena issued from an illegal investigation. Oh yea, this will be fun.

The fun part will be trying to explain the dead Capitol police offices who made an attempt at an illegal arrest and were blown away by secret service agents.

Jo

No

Yeah, fuck due process!

GnmdHkm.jpg
Your bitchy whining still doesn't prove a full House vote was required or that Nancy Pelosi did anything wrong by authorizing an impeachment inquiry without a full House vote.
Oh and btw your equally bitchy whining likewise does not disprove it. THAT IS WHY A JUDGE WILL ALWAYS BE INVOLVED.

Jo

Yeah, fuck due process!

GnmdHkm.jpg
Oh and btw your equally bitchy whining likewise does not disprove it. THAT IS WHY A JUDGE WILL ALWAYS BE INVOLVED.

Jo
LOLOL

Here's the proof...

The Impeachment Process in the House of Representatives

This is definitely uncharted territory for congress. But once you jail someone, then they have a right to an attorney.

Tlaib says Democrats have discussed detaining White House officials who don't testify

Jailing someone for not complying with a subpoena issued from an illegal investigation. Oh yea, this will be fun.

The fun part will be trying to explain the dead Capitol police offices who made an attempt at an illegal arrest and were blown away by secret service agents.

Jo

It won't be the Local Police. It will be by Court Order and be the US Marshal's Service.

No

Yeah, fuck due process!

GnmdHkm.jpg
Except PRECEDENT proves you wrong In the case of Nixon and Clinton a vote was made and in fact several of the dems fighting to avoid it right now were fighting to force it with Clinton.

Yeah, fuck due process!

GnmdHkm.jpg
Except PRECEDENT proves you wrong In the case of Nixon and Clinton a vote was made and in fact several of the dems fighting to avoid it right now were fighting to force it with Clinton.
Dumbfuck, precedents matter in law, not in rules of conduct. There is no House rule mandating a full House vote is needed to authorize an impeachment inquiry. Sorry for you if your feelings are hurt because the full House voted on one for Nixon and Clinton.

Your Ad Hominem response
No,I clearly poonted out that none of your fantasies have come true. Enjoy your tantrum.
But once again, try reading, you were busting on Hillary's fantasy, because I used her logic and standard. ZOOOM OVER YOUR HEAD!
That's 4 in a row, aren't you guys tired being wrong all the time? Even a drunk Mummer through the full plumage of his costume still hits the toilet bowl once in a while. :)

Your Ad Hominem response
No,I clearly poonted out that none of your fantasies have come true. Enjoy your tantrum.
But once again, try reading, you were busting on Hillary's fantasy, because I used her logic and standard. ZOOOM OVER YOUR HEAD!
That's 4 in a row, aren't you guys tired being wrong all the time? Even a drunk Mummer through the full plumage of his costume still hits the toilet bowl once in a while. :)
Sorry freak, none of those things you fantasized have happened or will happen. none. You are embarrassing yourself.

You lying about shit being illegal should be illegal.
Undocumented.
Like when politicos flat out lie. Mis-spoke.

Your Ad Hominem response
Sorry freak, none of those things you fantasized have happened or will happen. none. You are embarrassing yourself.
Yes Hillary's fantasy that she won the election and you have embarassed yourselves. You do understand what self reflection is don't you? For crying out loud we just had Rosh Hashanah, the whole idea is to reflect on your past year so you don't repeat your mistakes into the New Year.
You have in this short time in this topic repeated the same reflective mistake 3 times now, great start to the New Year!

Jo

It won't be the Local Police. It will be by Court Order and be the US Marshal's Service.
Are they swamp too?

I want to see someone jailed, and then hear how we live in a free nation. Or we are a nation of laws, but have 22 million illegal aliens here AGAINST our law!

Forum List

Back