Congress to award Congressional Gold Medals to Police Officers for 1/6; 21 Repubs vote against

The "just following orders" defense didn't work for Adolf Eichmann during his trial.

Maybe it will turn out better for the capitol police, since Ike was hanged.

Maybe, but probably not.

The democrats are following in the footsteps of Hitler exactly, including this Reichstag Fire.

Insurrectionists run wild in Portland, Seattle, Los Angeles, etc. Meanwhile people are held without bail or due process for fucking trespass.

This cannot stand, it will break, and soon.
Unfortunately, we have Russian inspired useful idiots like Uncensored spreading lies. Here is the video of the insurrection.

They look just like tourists! :rolleyes-41:

The "just following orders" defense didn't work for Adolf Eichmann during his trial.

Maybe it will turn out better for the capitol police, since Ike was hanged.

Maybe, but probably not.

The democrats are following in the footsteps of Hitler exactly, including this Reichstag Fire.

Insurrectionists run wild in Portland, Seattle, Los Angeles, etc. Meanwhile people are held without bail or due process for fucking trespass.

This cannot stand, it will break, and soon.
Unfortunately, we have Russian inspired useful idiots like Uncensored spreading lies. Here is the video of Teh insurrection.

Putin pussies like Uncensored will tell you to believe him and not the video. A Stalinist tactic of which he is very familiar.

View attachment 501878

Fucktard Nazi..

I hope Sleepy Joe doesn't embarrass the country tomorrow when he meets with Uncle Pooty.

America will look like a bunch of leftard fools if Sleepy Joe actually talks about the collusion myth as something that actually happened.

How could Uncle Joe possibly embarrass us as badly as Pooty’s Puppet did?

That dude is becoming increasingly Unhinged. Hopefully someone is keeping an eye on him!

Ohh, maybe the SS will arrest me without charge or trail and disappear me?

That's the dream of Nazis like you.

I used to wonder how Hitler's death camps could happen.

Now we see that they happen with cheers and loud applause from evil fuckwads like you.

You Nazis are a cancer in the body of humanity. We defeated you once, we will defeat you evil vermin again.

Full list of Republicans who voted "no" to awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who defended the Capitol​

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Lauren Boebert, Colorado
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene, Georgia
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Thomas Massie, Kentucky
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • Ralph Norman, South Carolina
  • Scott Perry, Pennsylvania
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Matt Rosendale, Montana
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
While I am not a Capitol Police officer, if I were, I would no longer acknowledge any on that list and if they have to go thru a metal detector, it just might go off enough for a full body search...............a lot.

Gold medals for doing their jobs? Now granted this would seem to be a slam dunk for a member of the GOP that generally fawn all over the police but..................................

Gold medals for doing their jobs? Now granted this would seem to be a slam dunk for a member of the GOP that generally fawn all over the police but..................................
But, they have their limits when it comes to going down on cops, it can only be done if it looks favorable to their puppet masters..

Full list of Republicans who voted "no" to awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who defended the Capitol​

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
While I am not a Capitol Police officer, if I were, I would no longer acknowledge any on that list and if they have to go thru a metal detector, it just might go off enough for a full body search...............a lot.

Nancy's Reichstag Fire

She ordered the Capitol police to stand down, when did she give the order to let the Antifa guys in?

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida

Nancy's Reichstag Fire

She ordered the Capitol police to stand down, when did she give the order to let the Antifa guys in?
OK, Poe

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida

Nancy's Reichstag Fire

Nancy is not the only one in charge of capitol police...Who else was?

Forum List

Back