Congressional Sources Confirm Timeline of Ohr, Steele and FBI Contacts With McCabe, Page and Strzok

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Within the massive assembly of documents, emails, text messages, congressional testimony and portions of media reports a clear timeline emerged. Part of that timeline was based on the fact that certain events had to have taken place -at specific times- in order to reconcile the downstream activity.

From that circumstantial timeline CTH was able to assemble a graphic to help understand how corrupt DOJ and FBI officials had to have used information from Fusion-GPS, Nellie Ohr and Christopher Steele; passed on to Bruce Ohr in the DOJ; then delivered to Peter Strzok (FBI) for exploitation eventually culminating in the October 21st, 2016, Title-1 FISA warrant against U.S. Person Carter Page.

The key point of the graphic, which ran counter to all MSM reporting, was a trail of circumstantial evidence showing Bruce Ohr had to have been in contact with Christopher Steele much earlier than anyone realized.

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

I find it interesting that Ohr, who had done cybersecurity for private firms, and Stephen Schmidt, who is the chief information security officer at Amazon Web Services, are ham radio operators.

Such an odd hobby for such sophisticated people.

Within the massive assembly of documents, emails, text messages, congressional testimony and portions of media reports a clear timeline emerged. Part of that timeline was based on the fact that certain events had to have taken place -at specific times- in order to reconcile the downstream activity.

From that circumstantial timeline CTH was able to assemble a graphic to help understand how corrupt DOJ and FBI officials had to have used information from Fusion-GPS, Nellie Ohr and Christopher Steele; passed on to Bruce Ohr in the DOJ; then delivered to Peter Strzok (FBI) for exploitation eventually culminating in the October 21st, 2016, Title-1 FISA warrant against U.S. Person Carter Page.

The key point of the graphic, which ran counter to all MSM reporting, was a trail of circumstantial evidence showing Bruce Ohr had to have been in contact with Christopher Steele much earlier than anyone realized.

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

I find it interesting that Ohr, who had done cybersecurity for private firms, and Stephen Schmidt, who is the chief information security officer at Amazon Web Services, are ham radio operators.

Such an odd hobby for such sophisticated people.

I haven't read your link yet but last night on Laura Ingraham, Mark Meadows (NC) and Jim Jordan (OH) went over the timeline you described. I posted about that soon after that and it was pooh poohed by the unwashed. Things are starting to heat up.

Its interesting to note...when members of the deep state seem to begin to sing in congressional hearings...eg Page and now Ohr....Brennan gets someone to interview him or Hillary pops up with a stupid comment or two or like today with Barry giving his low ball speech....I think the deep state architects are getting nervous.....

Just watched Hannity and he had Jim Jordan (OH) on and a Florida Congressman. They were hashing over the timeline and the declassification of the documents and I got the impression that things could start breaking as early as Saturday. It's 10 PM in Washington and a few of the Congressmen are still being interviewed in the Rotunda, Not a typical night in DC.

Forum List

Back