Congressman calls on retaliation for Russian hacking into election process

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
Is Moscow meddling in the presidential election?

Think for a moment. Why would Putin want Trump as President? The old KGB agent is intent on reassembling the Soviet Bloc nations. Now why would he want Trump as President?

Putin wants Trump as President, while at the same time, Trump asked Putin to hack his opponent in the election process. Do I have to draw you pictures?

Putin knows Trump will give him a free hand in Europe, if Trump is elected. In return, Putin will open the door for Trump's companies in Russia. It is all about profit for COMRADE TRUMP.

Do you think the congressman will look into radical leftists subverting the election?

Think for a moment. Why would Putin want Trump as President? The old KGB agent is intent on reassembling the Soviet Bloc nations. Now why would he want Trump as President?

Putin wants Trump as President, while at the same time, Trump asked Putin to hack his opponent in the election process. Do I have to draw you pictures?

Putin knows Trump will give him a free hand in Europe, if Trump is elected. In return, Putin will open the door for Trump's companies in Russia. It is all about profit for COMRADE TRUMP.

I doubt Trump is that jaded. “The Trump Taj Majal on the Black Sea”? I don’t see it happening. You’re right about Europe. Trump wanting to withdraw from NATO is manna from heaven for the Soviet Spymaster.

I doubt Trump is that jaded. “The Trump Taj Majal on the Black Sea”? I don’t see it happening. You’re right about Europe. Trump wanting to withdraw from NATO is manna from heaven for the Soviet Spymaster.

And he is willing to give him the rest of Ukraine.

good lord

you are able to link all that together, with a couple of lies and all of a sudden trump and putin are in cohoots.

but ask hillary for some phones and email and, weeks later, she turns them over.... it's a rw conspiracy, nothing to see, she's old and it's hard to push buttons or tell someone to carry it for her.

screw nato, we should have bounced as soon as the Cold War was won. They've been using us ever since.

It's not ours to give fuck chop.

unless your in line down at the recruiting station..

screw nato, we should have bounced as soon as the Cold War was won. They've been using us ever since.

The US and NATO

Stronger.
Together.

what's funny about them having us do most of the fighting?
why did we go to lybia at all?

It's not ours to give fuck chop.

unless your in line down at the recruiting station..
Jimbo hides under his crib....so that won't happen.

He and Candycane love warmongering Hillary...so naturally NATO is big to them...they aren't smart enough to see the consequences.

The US and NATO

Stronger.
Together.
Getting Americans killed for another country

you are by definition, not a liberal.

good lord

you are able to link all that together, with a couple of lies and all of a sudden trump and putin are in cohoots.

but ask hillary for some phones and email and, weeks later, she turns them over.... it's a rw conspiracy, nothing to see, she's old and it's hard to push buttons or tell someone to carry it for her.
Trump is Putin's tool, unwillingly or not.

good lord

of course

b/c you say so, it must be true

It's out in the open, for the world to see, so it must be a double black conspiracy that means putin wants clinton to win.

and it's true, b/c I say so.

actually it makes more sense, just sayin

good lord

of course

It's out in the open, for the world to see, so it must be a double black conspiracy that means putin wants clinton to win.

I have on good authority that Candycane and Jimbo are DNC plants. They get paid .10 per post and is not taxable. It augments their welfare income.

what's funny about them having us do most of the fighting?
why did we go to lybia at all?

Comrade Trump also advocated going to Libya. I have the video. Buy now he LIES and says we should never have gone there. And you nitwits overlook his daily lies and flip flops.

First Comrades Trump and Pooootin reclaim the Soviet Block countries and then the go after western Europe. From there, it is only a trip across the Atlantic and they will be here. But Comrade Trump is concerned about some shoeless immigrants.

good lord

of course

I have on good authority that Candycane and Jimbo are DNC plants. They get paid .10 per post and is not taxable. It augments their welfare income.

How long have you and Comrade Trump have been working for Poooootin?

good lord

of course

How long have you and Comrade Trump have been working for Poooootin?
for decades man...decades.

This whole "oh my God Hillary used a private server" thingy has stupid and idiotic congress critters tied up in their millions of tax dollar investigations while Putin robs us blind of National secrets and intervenes in our National Election and Trump praises him because Putin gave him a compliment.

OH DEAR LORD! When can I wake up and this nightmare be over?

This whole "oh my God Hillary used a private server" thingy has stupid and idiotic congress critters tied up in their millions of tax dollar investigations while Putin robs us blind of National secrets and intervenes in our National Election and Trump praises him because Putin gave him a compliment.

OH DEAR LORD! When can I wake up and this nightmare be over?
Yeah it is just dumb that the SOS exposed classified national secrets to hackers the world over. I mean really that is nothing to be concerned about...and so what that she lied repeatedly about it...I mean really. Then she sold access pay for play with many foreign nationals, to enrich herself and her husband.

I mean WTF is wrong with that????

Forum List

Back