Congressman delivers Epic Indictment on Obama

How embarrassing for Oklahoma.

What exactly is embarassing about telling the truth? Especially when its obvious he is terrified to be saying what he is saying.

F&F didn't kill anyone. Mexican Drug cartels members did. If you want to blame someone blame the genius who put in place the "Shoot um with Bean Bag rounds first" policy. If you want to blame a federal policy, blame the fascist War on Drugs.

Implying that the President leadership is in anyway responsible for the death those Mexican banditos doled out that night, along with his other rants, is just embarrassing.

Weren't you watching the news when it became clear that Border Agent Brian Terry was killed with ONE OF OUR OWN WEAPONS?!

F&F didn't kill anyone. Mexican Drug cartels members did. If you want to blame someone blame the genius who put in place the "Shoot um with Bean Bag rounds first" policy. If you want to blame a federal policy, blame the fascist War on Drugs.

Implying that the President leadership is in anyway responsible for the death those Mexican banditos doled out that night, along with his other rants, is just embarrassing.

Yeah selling weapons to known killers doesn't at all make them responsible.

What do you think the people opposing the UN's ATT treaty are doing?

They are supporting the selling of arms to terrorists and state sponsors of terror.

That's bullshit. You liberals are accusing conservatives of supporting terrorists, when your sat there for the whole of Bush's term whining and complaining because we had to go over there and fight them. Your opposition plainly implied support of the terrorists who killed 3,000 people on 9/11/01. Oh but wait, the past never applies to you folks.

Red meat for the base, nothing more, nothing less. Nobody else cares.

Why is it only the base that cares about the truth? Why don't the scandals and corruption of this administration bother you?

It does bother me. But both political parties were bought and paid for a long time ago. And forgive me if I don't believe the motivations of a Republican or Democratic congressman bloviating about the other party's treasonous actions. That kind of rhetoric does nothing but give the partisans hard-ons. Lets hear a speech about building Americas infrastructure or how we're going to get the unemployment numbers down.

"..is even more embarrassing" lol.

Problem is, after Obama we'll find ourselves with an equally incompetent Republican who also will do all of these horrible things. Then people will get mad at Republicans. After a term or two, we'll switch back to the Dems and so on and so on.

We need to select politicians based on Character, not Party. Do we?

I know I do...

The last time I voted for a President based mostly of his character, I voted for Jimmy Carter. Sorry. It's no longer at the top of my list.

Yeah cause if the F&F program didn't happen the drug cartels would never have any guns right? You do know that the cartels get most of their weapon illegally from the corrupt Mexican military right? Guess who supplies the majority of the weapons to Mexican military? But besides that isn't it the mantra on the right that guns don't kill people, people kill people?
You appear to be making the argument against gun control laws...that criminals will get the guns they want regardless of laws that deprive others of their right to own same.

Thanks!

The fact remains that the US federal agent was killed by a criminal using a gun provided to him by the US federal government.

Last edited:
Yes he vomited a bunch of specious claims with no basis in reality..and conservatives are cheering.

Gotta love it.

Lol, no basis in reality?

1.) Fast and Furious operation happened, and a US citizen was killed with one of the guns. FACT

2.) The State Dept. told the entire United States that "a video was the cause" of the Bengazi attacks (ie provoked mob), despite the fact that it was clear within a day or so of the event that it was a pre-planned terrorist strike. FACT

3.) The Attorney General's office spied on a Fox news reporter (this has been all over the news as of recent). FACT

4.) The Justice Dept did confiscate phone records of AP journalists (this has also been all over the news). AP has public ally expressed its outrage over this. FACT

5.) The IRS did target conservative groups. This was admitted. FACT

6.) The Health and Human services Secretary did lobby the insurance companies. This came out a few days ago and she said it was "common practice". FACT

Not sure where you're coming from, Mr. Sallow. .
In spite of my anti-Republican posture I must agree with all this Republican Congressman has said. Too bad he didn't include in his condemnation the fact that the Obama Administration's willingness to allow the Bush crime family to walk away with impunity has severely eroded the rule of law and ensures repetition of similar abuses by similarly motivated administrations in the future.

Obama has been an extreme disappointment and will serve as a major setback to the Progressive movement.

Yes he vomited a bunch of specious claims with no basis in reality..and conservatives are cheering.

Gotta love it.

1.) Fast and Furious operation happened, and a US citizen was killed with one of the guns. FACT

2.) The State Dept. told the entire United States that "a video was the cause" of the Bengazi attacks (ie provoked mob), despite the fact that it was clear within a day or so of the event that it was a pre-planned terrorist strike. FACT

3.) The Attorney General's office spied on a Fox news reporter (this has been all over the news as of recent). FACT

4.) The Justice Dept did confiscate phone records of AP journalists (this has also been all over the news). AP has public ally expressed its outrage over this. FACT

6.) The Health and Human services Secretary did lobby the insurance companies. This came out a few days ago and she said it was "common practice". FACT

In spite of my anti-Republican posture I must agree with all this Republican Congressman has said. Too bad he didn't include in his condemnation the fact that the Obama Administration's willingness to allow the Bush crime family to walk away with impunity has severely eroded the rule of law and ensures repetition of similar abuses by similarly motivated administrations in the future.

Obama has been an extreme disappointment and will serve as a major setback to the Progressive movement.
And, unfortunately, African Americans.

Gotta love it.

he's a major setback for giving the progressives everything they wanted?

And, unfortunately, African Americans.
I think you're right about that.

No. In a style which is typical of most methodically deceptive politicians, Obama has mastered the technique of one tiny step forward for every giant step backward.

Are you fucking kidding? Progressives got jack from Obama. Healthcare, but no public option. Shrub walks and nobody holding him to account. Bankster bailouts. Gitmo. Patriot Act. NDAA. Obama has been Bush lite. The only saving grace is that it would have been far worse if the Repugs stayed in power.

The progressive movement is a movement towards totalitarian government manipulating more and more aspects of our life. The progressives believed in an evolution to their totalitarian dream contrary to the Marxists who believed in Revolution to the same dream.

How embarrassing for Oklahoma.

What exactly is embarassing about telling the truth? Especially when its obvious he is terrified to be saying what he is saying.

F&F is just one of a string of very upsetting scandals. Boo, there's really no defending him at this point; he's the boss, and his operation f'ed up many, many times. Just like a CEO of a company that sold poisonous lead toys to toddlers, Obama needs to be held accountable.

This isn't a Democrat/Republican issue, it's an issue of a man who has not shied away from using his executive powers to violate our safety, privacy, and trust. I was just as critical when Bush was in office 5 years ago.

He's a bad President. Let's accept this and move to the next step..

Last edited:

Yeah cause if the F&F program didn't happen the drug cartels would never have any guns right? You do know that the cartels get most of their weapon illegally from the corrupt Mexican military right? Guess who supplies the majority of the weapons to Mexican military? But besides that isn't it the mantra on the right that guns don't kill people, people kill people?
You appear to be making the argument against gun control laws...that criminals will get the guns they want regardless of laws that deprive others of their right to own same.

Thanks!

The fact remains that the US federal agent was killed by a criminal using a gun provided to him by the US federal government.

Sorry that's not a fact. All the guns were purchased legally by individuals in the State of Az.

"It was nearly impossible in Arizona to bring a case against a straw purchaser. The federal prosecutors there did not consider the purchase of a huge volume of guns, or their handoff to a third party, sufficient evidence to seize them. A buyer who certified that the guns were for himself, then handed them off minutes later, hadn't necessarily lied and was free to change his mind. Even if a suspect bought 10 guns that were recovered days later at a Mexican crime scene, this didn't mean the initial purchase had been illegal. To these prosecutors, the pattern proved little. Instead, agents needed to link specific evidence of intent to commit a crime to each gun they wanted to seize."

Here are the facts.

The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal - Fortune Features

F&F is just one of a string of very upsetting scandals. Boo, there's really no defending him at this point; he's the boss, and his operation f'ed up many, many times. Just like a CEO of a company that sold poisonous lead toys to toddlers, Obama needs to be held accountable.

This isn't a Democrat/Republican issue, it's an issue of a man who has not shied away from using his executive powers to violate our safety, privacy, and trust. I was just as critical when Bush was in office 5 years ago.

He's a bad President. Let's accept this and move to the next step..

In reality, Fast and Furious is but one of the many cries of "Wolfe" against the President from the Republican echo chamber. This one like so many before and so many after have been thoroughly debunked and relegated to the dustbin of history.

The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal - Fortune Features

Forum List

Back