Congresswoman: Only Reason I’d Vote for Syria Attack Is...........................

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Such loyalty is not new.

nazi-rally.jpg

the non-voting delegate from the District of Columbia

LMAO! You right wingers are a joke, but what else would you expect from a trash propaganda site like newsbusters

I assume that she also said something like see I am not a racist I voted for the black guy.

I have black friends.

Gotta give the blacks a little sumpthing sumpthing to keep them happen.

I'll shine his shoes if he'll shine mine.

I am not a racist!!! I hate them all.

Dem Congresswoman: Only Reason I?d Vote for Syria Attack Is Loyalty to Obama | NewsBusters

Loyalty to Obama

That's right. It's not about right or wrong, saving rebels, punishing a war crime, America.

It's strictly loyalty to obama, The One, The Anointed Leader.

Hell, that's not even party before country, that's blind servitude.

On the bright side, she thinks obama shouldn't go if it's voted down.

that's sumtin

:cuckoo:
Yet another good reason to stop "choosing" between Democrat OR Republican when selecting congresscritters.

If your ballot offers third party candidates for congress, find the one that most closely mirrors your political economic views and help FLUSH hundreds of incumbents from DC in a single news cycle.

Fire the Second Shot Heard 'Round the World.
(without killing anybody)

LMAO! You right wingers are a joke, but what else would you expect from a trash propaganda site like newsbusters

she said we, as in dems will vote to kill poor people in syria for what assad did.

the link?

it was her own words, did the link change the way she spoke? no

grow up and face the facts

she said we, as in dems will vote to kill poor people in syria for what assad did.

the link?

Man look at you using the poor as an excuse...like you care.

the link?

Being a Vet, I'd like to think people around the world wouldn't want to kill me for the actions of our leaders.

Aside from that

Nice dodge coward.

Yours will spill blood just to show loyalty to the boi king

the link?

Being a Vet, I'd like to think people around the world wouldn't want to kill me for the actions of our leaders.

Aside from that

Nice dodge coward.

Yours will spill blood just to show loyalty to the boi king

Oh you gay as well?
Im against bombing syria...I am more of a ron paul policy.
Bring people home stop being the world police.

Anything else you want to attempt to say about me so I can make you look more stupid?

Dem Congresswoman: Only Reason I?d Vote for Syria Attack Is Loyalty to Obama | NewsBusters

Loyalty to Obama

That's right. It's not about right or wrong, saving rebels, punishing a war crime, America.

that's sumtin

no surprise it's Eleanor Holmes Norton...

this gal's never been the sharpest tool in the shed... :)

Loyalty to Obama

that's sumtin

no surprise it's Eleanor Holmes Norton...

this gal's never been the sharpest tool in the shed... :)

she was elected by the same electorate that repeatedly re-elected Marion Berry

The DC govt. is again embroiled in scandal

Why is it even right wing journalist feel the need to lie. The person in the article is a non-voting delegate for DC, not a congresswoman. All she has is her mouth, not a vote. That being said I'm sure the whole of the congressional black caucus feels the same as her.

If ABC's, CBS's, NBC's, CNN's, MSNBC's, NY Times, Washington Compost's and other lame-stream medias vision wasn't blocked by the pubic hairs of the first Democrat they see, then sites like Newsbusters, conservative radio, Fox News, the Blaze, new media and other media sources wouldn't exist.

Don't hate on Newsbusters, hate on the the lame stream media that teabags Democrats, that's what's lead to the popularity of alternative media.

Forum List

Back