🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) Obama and Hillary ARMED ISIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Congressperson Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) Obama and Hillary ARMED ISIS

WOW. It appears Democrat Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard has had enough of following the Democrats’ company line as proven by her recent interview with CNN this week during which she blasted the now-departed Obama administration for its role in arming dangerous Islamic militants – including ISIS, and goes on to explain how the entirety of the anti-Assad campaign by Establishment Democrats and Republicans is largely a manufactured lie.

Oh yeah babe, that wonderful news. Although I knew it already.

Of course they armed ISIS....in fact they created ISIS

Those two traitors - Hussein Obama and Crooked Clinton are the mommy and daddy of ISIS.

Everybody knows that by now.

Those two traitors - Hussein Obama and Crooked Clinton are the mommy and daddy of ISIS.

Of course, the powers-that-be will assassinate the Congresswoman's character. She will be thoroughly discredited.

Of course, the powers-that-be will assassinate the Congresswoman's character. She will be thoroughly discredited.

I hope not.

She is telling the truth and her word should prevail.

WOW. It appears Democrat Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard has had enough of following the Democrats’ company line as proven by her recent interview with CNN this week during which she blasted the now-departed Obama administration for its role in arming dangerous Islamic militants – including ISIS, and goes on to explain how the entirety of the anti-Assad campaign by Establishment Democrats and Republicans is largely a manufactured lie.

Gabbard is an asshole and grandstanding opportunist.

Lol, shes a big time progressive and went against the party line, lakhota cant ever disagree withbthe talking points.

I hope not.

She is telling the truth and her word should prevail.

Read post 5 , they have begun.

No wait, that's you.

More PROOF POSITIVE that you don't want the TRUTH and will never accept it. LIARS are all like that. You are hopelessly indoctrinated and worthless, your posts are of no value whatsoever we can watch cnn or msnbc and get the same lies and vomit without wasting bandwidth.

Kerry admitted that Obama was using ISIS as leverage against Assad. I really really want to see Obama charged with crimes against humanity.

Kerry admitted that Obama was using ISIS as leverage against Assad. I really really want to see Obama charged with crimes against humanity.

The point is that once the CIA fully briefs DJT about what ISIS is really doing DJT will also finance and arm ISIS . They are all corrupt. Israel first.

The point is that once the CIA fully briefs DJT about what ISIS is really doing DJT will also finance and arm ISIS . They are all corrupt. Israel first.

I don't believe Trump will for a minute. Why? Because Putin will fill him in. ISIS is a world wide threat now because of Obama's insane regime change policies. Assad will stay in power and the Muslim Brotherhood will never control Syria.

I don't believe Trump will for a minute. Why? Because Putin will fill him in. ISIS is a world wide threat now because of Obama's insane regime change policies. Assad will stay in power and the Muslim Brotherhood will never control Syria.

Israel is Also helping ISIS and AlQaeda

Like Saudi Arabia, Israel Has a Soft Spot for Sunni Extremism

bibi.jpg

Trump's National Security Advisor Michael Flynn - The Creation of ISIS was a necessity

Hasan: You are basically saying that even in government at the time you knew these groups were around, you saw this analysis, and you were arguing against it, but who wasn’t listening?
Flynn: I think the administration.
Hasan: So the administration turned a blind eye to your analysis?
Flynn: I don’t know that they turned a blind eye, I think it was a decision. I think it was a willful decision.
Hasan: A willful decision to support an insurgency that had Salafists, Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood?
Flynn: It was a willful decision to do what they’re doing.

Anybody Democratic vice-chairperson disinvited to a Clinton-Sanders debate can't be all bad.

Forum List

Back