Cons against Obama drones but love Dallas killbot?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Interesting . Many cons have complained about obama drone blasting terrorists over seas . I haven't seen a one complain about the exploding kill bot in Dallas .

Which is odd since droning is a military action overseas , vs domestic police blowing up a local terrorist .

Maybe they just hated it because it was obama and they hate everything he does !

Interesting . Many cons have complained about obama drone blasting terrorists over seas . I haven't seen a one complain about the exploding kill bot in Dallas .

Which is odd since droning is a military action overseas , vs domestic police blowing up a local terrorist .

Maybe they just hated it because it was obama and they hate everything he does !

Obama sent the drone that killed the piece of shit in Dallas?

I have no problem with using drones to kill pieces of shit whether they are here or overseas.

I have no issue with Obama using drone strikes on terrorist and have said so more than a few times I think it's one of the few things he's done right in his Presidency. Equally interesting is that liberals who have no issue with Obamas use of drone strikes against terrorist seem to have concerns with the Dallas police using the robot to deliver the explosive that took this guy out.

The only drones I've heard objection to are those flying around here spying on Americans. I like drones killing terrorists overseas because it saves the lives of military people. And I like robots going after terrorists here because it saved the life of police officers and the public from a maniac. They sent the robot because the guy was shooting at them.

I wouldn't classify these as Americans, they pretty much got what they deserved.

Since drones have been employed to kill terror suspects overseas, at least eight Americans have died in such attacks, seven during the Obama administration. Only one was specifically targeted, according to the U.S. government.

The one American targeted by the Central Intelligence Agency was Anwar al-Awlaki, who was born in New Mexico. The Islamic cleric plotted to blow up a Detroit-bound plane in 2009, which made him the focus of a drone strike in Yemen on September 30, 2011. The same strike also killed Samir Khan, who was born in Saudi Arabia but grew up in New York. Obama administration officials claimed that Khan, the editor of Inspire magazine, was not targeted.

Another American victim of a U.S. drone mission was Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, the 16-year-old son of al-Awlaki. He was killed in Yemen two weeks after his father and Khan. The government claimed he was not targeted, but then-presidential press secretary Robert Gibbs said at the time that the death was justified and “he should have had a more responsible father.”

The fourth American to die by drone under Obama was Jude Kenan Mohammad of North Carolina, who died in an attack on an al-Qaeda compound in South Waziristan on November 16, 2011. He had been indicted in the U.S. and was on the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist list for conspiracy to provide material support to terrorists and conspiracy to murder.

This year, a January 14 drone strike in Pakistan killed Ahmed Farouq, an American who had become al-Qaeda’s deputy commander in the country. There is some confusion about Farouq’s origins because, until the White House announcement of his death, he had been identified as Pakistani. The same attack killed an American hostage, 73-year-old grandfather Warren Weinstein, who was kidnapped on August 13, 2011. Weinstein worked for J.E. Austin Associates, a contractor the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). A third victim was Italian hostage Giovanni Lo Porto.

Five days later, American Adam Gadahn, born Adam Pearlman, was killed by a Predator in Pakistan on January 19. Gadahn was a California native, the son of a goat farmer, who converted to Islam in the 1990s. In 1998, he traveled to Pakistan to become an al-Qaeda translator and propagandist who frequently appeared in al-Qaeda videos and was indicted in California in 2006 for treason, the first such charge since the World War II era.

The first American to die in a drone strike, while George W. Bush was still president, was Kamal Derwish, of Lackawanna, New York, who was traveling with Abu Ali al-Harithi, organizer of the 2000 attack on the USS Cole, when a CIA missile struck their vehicle on November 5, 2002, in Yemen. The CIA reportedly knew Derwish was in the car.

Who are the 8 Americans Killed by Drone Strikes?

I have no issue with Obama using drone strikes on terrorist and have said so more than a few times I think it's one of the few things he's done right in his Presidency. Equally interesting is that liberals who have no issue with Obamas use of drone strikes against terrorist seem to have concerns with the Dallas police using the robot to deliver the explosive that took this guy out.

That'd be me !

The Dallas kill bot concerns me because we are talking local police AND there may be other options available . Unlike blasting some dude in some far off place where that pretty much the only way to get him.

That'd be me !

The Dallas kill bot concerns me because we are talking local police AND there may be other options available . Unlike blasting some dude in some far off place where that pretty much the only way to get him.

He killed five cops, in Texas, he was already going to be dead

I heard they used 1 lb of C4 to blow that guy up....
If true was that excessive or should more have been used....
Well since the guy got all blowed up I guess whatever was used was plenty...

Who complained about terrorists being sent to Allah via drone?

Cons here, all the time . "Obama killing American citizens without a warrant , bla bla bla ".

As usual the far left does not understand what they post other than being on their religious narrative..

Remember these religious drones were all for "Due Process" pre 2009.

Are radical lefties comparing the (million dollar) drone killing of an American citizen along with his son and his son's friend while he was tooling down the road posing a threat to nobody, with Law Enforcement taking out an armed assassin who just killed five Cops and wounded eleven others? The left must be going crazy.

Are radical lefties comparing the (million dollar) drone killing of an American citizen along with his son and his son's friend while he was tooling down the road posing a threat to nobody, with Law Enforcement taking out an armed assassin who just killed five Cops and wounded eleven others? The left must be going crazy.

They went crazy! Left unchecked, USSA is about to become the worlds' largest insane asylum having I might add, nuclear weapons!

Timmy are you retarded or do you just love to get abused on this board? Are you a secret masochist?

Noone has ever objected to killing terrorists with any means, drown them in cages, behead them, blow them up with drones, same with the piece of shit in Dallas, why do you like these pieces of shit is the better question?

Timmy are you retarded or do you just love to get abused on this board? Are you a secret masochist?

Noone has ever objected to killing terrorists with any means, drown them in cages, behead them, blow them up with drones, same with the piece of shit in Dallas, why do you like these pieces of shit is the better question?

Timmy is just trying to figure out his place in this world. Maybe he'll have it down pat by the time he's 60.........

Forum List

Back