Cons against Obama drones but love Dallas killbot?

I have no issue with Obama using drone strikes on terrorist and have said so more than a few times I think it's one of the few things he's done right in his Presidency. Equally interesting is that liberals who have no issue with Obamas use of drone strikes against terrorist seem to have concerns with the Dallas police using the robot to deliver the explosive that took this guy out.

That'd be me !

The Dallas kill bot concerns me because we are talking local police AND there may be other options available . Unlike blasting some dude in some far off place where that pretty much the only way to get him.
I believe if the chief of police saw a safer better option he would have used it but given what had happened and the fact the man claimed he had planted bombs the choice of using the robot was the best option to stop this guy without risking more police lives.

Interesting . Many cons have complained about obama drone blasting terrorists over seas . I haven't seen a one complain about the exploding kill bot in Dallas .

Which is odd since droning is a military action overseas , vs domestic police blowing up a local terrorist .

Maybe they just hated it because it was obama and they hate everything he does !
Timmy are you retarded or do you just love to get abused on this board? Are you a secret masochist?

Noone has ever objected to killing terrorists with any means, drown them in cages, behead them, blow them up with drones, same with the piece of shit in Dallas, why do you like these pieces of shit is the better question?

Timmy is just trying to figure out his place in this world. Maybe he'll have it down pat by the time he's 60.........

Seriously believe he'll live that long?

Actually this "con" is against the use of both.

How about yourself?

Interesting . Many cons have complained about obama drone blasting terrorists over seas . I haven't seen a one complain about the exploding kill bot in Dallas .

Which is odd since droning is a military action overseas , vs domestic police blowing up a local terrorist .

Maybe they just hated it because it was obama and they hate everything he does !
Timmy are you retarded or do you just love to get abused on this board? Are you a secret masochist?

Noone has ever objected to killing terrorists with any means, drown them in cages, behead them, blow them up with drones, same with the piece of shit in Dallas, why do you like these pieces of shit is the better question?

Timmy is just trying to figure out his place in this world. Maybe he'll have it down pat by the time he's 60.........

I seriously hope he does and figures it all out correctly way before 60.

No shit, the left on here, has no clue, it's like playing t-ball...

I have no issue with Obama using drone strikes on terrorist and have said so more than a few times I think it's one of the few things he's done right in his Presidency. Equally interesting is that liberals who have no issue with Obamas use of drone strikes against terrorist seem to have concerns with the Dallas police using the robot to deliver the explosive that took this guy out.

That'd be me !

The Dallas kill bot concerns me because we are talking local police AND there may be other options available . Unlike blasting some dude in some far off place where that pretty much the only way to get him.
I believe if the chief of police saw a safer better option he would have used it but given what had happened and the fact the man claimed he had planted bombs the choice of using the robot was the best option to stop this guy without risking more police lives.

Maybe. Depends on the details .

At first I thought it was stun grenades, like you usually see . When it came out it was a legit bomb!

Guess im the only one who cares about the militarizing of the domestic police .

That'd be me !

At first I thought it was stun grenades, like you usually see . When it came out it was a legit bomb!

Perhaps because not everyone sees one incident used in an extreme situation as militarizing of the police.

That'd be me !

Yes, Timmy, you're the only one (except for the millions pledged to the leftist hive along with US Pravda media......).

I don't know, I figure he gets up the exit hole and from what I hear that adds miles to the ole tread.......gonna be a close call.

A fitting end to that murderous punk, here eat a bomb punk BOOM!
wait are you serious? So she really is Obama 2.0. OMG........maybe we can try that Arab Spring again....what other countries can she turn into terrorist havens?

Forum List

Back