cons: "we need AR style rifles to fight off the gov!"

AR-15 sales should begin skyrocketing soon. Unfortunately, so will the prices. Most believe Clinton is coming. And she is gonna ban them. So i would recommend getting one now. Get it while the price is still reasonable. The long lines and high prices will be here soon.

As usual, the leftist fanatics are pointing to their "gun control" laws, which have never worked and sometimes even INCREASE the number and death tolls of armed attacks by criminals.....

....and refer to the laws as "sensible".

These leftist fanatics are so accustomed to pushing their agendas through lies and deceit, that they can no longer tell the difference between their rhetoric and the truth. They are one and the same to these people.

The leftist fanatics' objective is not to tell the truth or do things that actually work (i.e. keep people safer), but to put their agenda in place regardless of the result.

When was the last time you saw someone with a Thompson machine gun?

They were banned in the 1930s.

When was the last time you saw anyone with a completely automatic weapon? They were banned by ronald reagan in the 1980s.

Yes bans work. Gun safety laws work.

If conservative politicians would stop opening loopholes to our gun safety laws they would be much more effective. Yet when one good safety law is passed, the conservatives put a loophole in to make the good safety law mostly useless. Such as the law that requires background checks. Your conservative politicians left open a huge loophole that allows people to legally get guns without a background check.

You scream and cry the the muslim boogie men are coming to get you but you insist to make it easier for them to get you by preventing laws that ban terrorists from legally buying weapons.

Personally I don't understand the conservative's reaction to this. You all hate the government and you hate unions. The police are a part of the government and they're union workers.

You also love weapons and believe that everyone should have them. Well that includes people who shouldn't have them and we end up with people being murdered daily.

If you want to see the reasons for all this violence look no further than yourselves and your conservative politicians who are bought and paid for by the NRA.

The 1700 shot and 300 killed in Chicago this year disagree with your childlike take on bans.

Really?

Who used a Thompson machine gun?

Who used a completely automatic weapon?

Bans and real safety laws without loopholes work.
You don't know what you are talking about. I can legally buy and shoot a full auto weapon if I feel the desire, so just stop the nonsense.

How are your asinine gun plans working in Chicago?

You need to have a special permit to own one of those weapons. They were banned from just anyone being able to walk into a store and buy one by ronald reagan in the 1980s. Look it up.

Meanwhile who in Chicago had a Thompson Machine gun or a fully automatic weapon?

You still have not answered that question.

I've still proven that bans and proper safety laws work.

Gangs in Chicago use pistols because they are easier to carry and conceal moron........thug culture...

And again...explain how in France, where they have absolutely every single gun law you want.....they have completely banned semi-auto rifles, and fully automatic rifles, you can't buy them in gun stores...there are no gun stores, you can't buy them in gun shows, there are no gun shows..........

Yet criminals in France get them easily.

Terrorists, on French government, terrorist watch lists, got them easily and used them to kill 140 people in gun free zones.....

Show how those gun laws worked.....

And even in Japan...the Japanese Yakuza got guns and grenades when they wanted to kill each other.....you have no clue what you are talking about....

Britain did everything you want...they even confiscated guns.....all of them.......and their gun crime rate stayed the same...in fact...it went up 4% last year...and it is a freakin island.....

Only if whites are, too, since they committed the prior five mass shootings before that.

Umm, 2A was in fact saying that not all minorities should lose their guns based on the last 5 shootings.

God , reading comprehension has just went down the tubes.

The lefties on the site went to government schools controlled by the education wing of the democrat party....that is the problem...

I truly hate to resort to calling people uneducated, but when someone so clearly misreads such a simple statement, my God.

I hate to be generous to a lefty.....but in the speed reading and responding to multiple threads and posts...it is possible she just missed it.....it happens to me occasionally as well......but, she is still a lefty.....

I don't get Jillian at all to be honest. She's one of those people who at times comes across as reasonable and smart, and then at others comes across as a complete partisan dumbshit.

Just certain topics she loses her fucking mind on I guess.

She is a lefty.......that is really the only explanation you need....

Umm, 2A was in fact saying that not all minorities should lose their guns based on the last 5 shootings.

God , reading comprehension has just went down the tubes.

The lefties on the site went to government schools controlled by the education wing of the democrat party....that is the problem...

I truly hate to resort to calling people uneducated, but when someone so clearly misreads such a simple statement, my God.

I hate to be generous to a lefty.....but in the speed reading and responding to multiple threads and posts...it is possible she just missed it.....it happens to me occasionally as well......but, she is still a lefty.....

I don't get Jillian at all to be honest. She's one of those people who at times comes across as reasonable and smart, and then at others comes across as a complete partisan dumbshit.

Just certain topics she loses her fucking mind on I guess.

She is a lefty.......that is really the only explanation you need....

See, that attitude doesn't help any. I personally would at least like to find a few "lefties" who can have reaonable discussions on a topic and who are willing to look at the facts and say "oh yeah I was wrong" so far I haven't found one single one.

To be fair, those on the far right don't either, but there are less of them and they have been relegated to the back burner by the nomination (presumed) of a moderate candidate in the GOP.

When was the last time you saw anyone with a completely automatic weapon? They were banned by ronald reagan in the 1980s.

If conservative politicians would stop opening loopholes to our gun safety laws they would be much more effective. Yet when one good safety law is passed, the conservatives put a loophole in to make the good safety law mostly useless. Such as the law that requires background checks. Your conservative politicians left open a huge loophole that allows people to legally get guns without a background check.

You scream and cry the the muslim boogie men are coming to get you but you insist to make it easier for them to get you by preventing laws that ban terrorists from legally buying weapons.

Personally I don't understand the conservative's reaction to this. You all hate the government and you hate unions. The police are a part of the government and they're union workers.

You also love weapons and believe that everyone should have them. Well that includes people who shouldn't have them and we end up with people being murdered daily.

If you want to see the reasons for all this violence look no further than yourselves and your conservative politicians who are bought and paid for by the NRA.

The 1700 shot and 300 killed in Chicago this year disagree with your childlike take on bans.

Really?

You don't know what you are talking about. I can legally buy and shoot a full auto weapon if I feel the desire, so just stop the nonsense.

You need to have a special permit to own one of those weapons. They were banned from just anyone being able to walk into a store and buy one by ronald reagan in the 1980s. Look it up.

Meanwhile who in Chicago had a Thompson Machine gun or a fully automatic weapon?

No you do not have to have a special permit to own a machine gun stupid. You merely have to pay the tax.

You have to have a permit to be a dealer.

You still have not told me who in Chicago had a Thompson machine gun and a fully automatic weapon. Since you still refuse to answer that I must believe that the answer is what I thought it would be.

No one had either of those weapons. That's because the Thompson machine gun was banned in the 1930s. And because fully automatic weapons were heavily regulated as in safety laws applied, and mostly banned by ronald reagan in the 1980s.

You need to do your research. Read below about the Firearms Owners Protection Act:

Act also contained a provision that banned the sale of machine guns manufactured after the date of enactment to civilians, restricting sales of these weapons to the military and law enforcement. Thus, in the ensuing years, the limited supply of these arms available to civilians has caused an enormous increase in their price, with most costing in excess of $10,000. Regarding these fully automatic firearms owned by private citizens in the U.S., political scientist Earl Kruschke said "approximately 175,000 automatic firearms have been licensed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (the federal agency responsible for administration of the law).

Firearm Owners Protection Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Notice how a person has to have a special license to have one of those weapons. Not just pay a tax.

So you still have not shown me how I'm wrong about banning weapons and passing proper safety laws.

You can't because I'm not wrong.

I'm dealing with honest facts.

You, not so much.

Really?

No you do not have to have a special permit to own a machine gun stupid. You merely have to pay the tax.

You still have not told me who in Chicago had a Thompson machine gun and a fully automatic weapon. Since you still refuse to answer that I must believe that the answer is what I thought it would be.

No one had either of those weapons. That's because the Thompson machine gun was banned in the 1930s. And because fully automatic weapons were heavily regulated as in safety laws applied, and mostly banned by ronald reagan in the 1980s.

You need to do your research. Read below about the Firearms Owners Protection Act:

Act also contained a provision that banned the sale of machine guns manufactured after the date of enactment to civilians, restricting sales of these weapons to the military and law enforcement. Thus, in the ensuing years, the limited supply of these arms available to civilians has caused an enormous increase in their price, with most costing in excess of $10,000. Regarding these fully automatic firearms owned by private citizens in the U.S., political scientist Earl Kruschke said "approximately 175,000 automatic firearms have been licensed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (the federal agency responsible for administration of the law).

Notice how a person has to have a special license to have one of those weapons. Not just pay a tax.

So you still have not shown me how I'm wrong about banning weapons and passing proper safety laws.

You, not so much.

Are you stupid? Your very own link spells out the actual law moron. It is only illegal for citizens to own NEW machine guns (IE made before 1986)

Anything made prior to 1986 only requires an extensive background check and a tax to own.

Really?

You, not so much.

Maybe you didn't read your own post.

"approximately 175,000 automatic firearms have been licensed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms" = not banned.

Meanwhile liberal utopian cites with the harshest gun restrictions are suffering massive amounts of gun violence.

While you conservatives are busy blamestorming liberals and obama for all things dallas , don't forget your roll!

You NRA bitches fight gun control even at its most sensible . One of your talking points is that AR's are needed to fight the gov and that the gov is evil and corrupt at everything .

well congrats to you also ! Cause now it's routine to have a heavily armed (wh body armour ) bloodthirsty killer go on a rampage .
I don't need an AR 15 I have my mini 14 which is the exact same gun just not black and scary

Is it designed to cause max damage to people? Or is it for hunting ?

It's a .223 just like an AR 15. it fires the same round at the same rate and I think more accurately.

I use it for target practice some people use a .223 as a varmint gun

But since it's not scary and black it doesn't make people like you shit your pants

Isn't it true they are designed in a way to make the bullet "wobble" so it causes max carnage in the target ? To make sure those varmits are nice and dead I guess . Yeah, varmint guns !

You are the expert , so you tell me .

The bullets fly straight as an arrow. A gun wouldn't be very accurate if it shot wobbly bullets

But the stability of a bullet depends on the barrel twist

Brownells Tech Tip: AR-15 Twist Rates | World's Largest Supplier of Firearm Accessories, Gun Parts and Gunsmithing Tools - BROWNELLS

AR-15 sales should begin skyrocketing soon. Unfortunately, so will the prices. Most believe Clinton is coming. And she is gonna ban them. So i would recommend getting one now. Get it while the price is still reasonable. The long lines and high prices will be here soon.
I suggest everyone buys multiple guns before the left wing fanatics starts to infringe even more

Really?

You, not so much.

Maybe you didn't read your own post.

"approximately 175,000 automatic firearms have been licensed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms" = not banned.

Meanwhile liberal utopian cites with the harshest gun restrictions are suffering massive amounts of gun violence.
In other words you can't read or understand English. I clearly said FOR GENERAL USE. 175,OOO ARE IN THE HANDS OF GUN COLLECTORS AND HAVE VERY SPECIFIC CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH THEY ARE TO BE HANDLED. Check you ignorance at the door before making such strange assertions.

Here's how dumb liberals are

Banning all drugs certainly didn't work to decrease drug use, but if we ban guns that will work

LOL you morons.

Here's how dumb liberals are

Banning all drugs certainly didn't work to decrease drug use, but if we ban guns that will work

LOL you morons.

No one is out to "ban all guns ". There are lots of legal drugs for vetted people .

Really?

Gangs in Chicago use pistols because they are easier to carry and conceal moron........thug culture...

And again...explain how in France, where they have absolutely every single gun law you want.....they have completely banned semi-auto rifles, and fully automatic rifles, you can't buy them in gun stores...there are no gun stores, you can't buy them in gun shows, there are no gun shows..........

Terrorists, on French government, terrorist watch lists, got them easily and used them to kill 140 people in gun free zones.....

And even in Japan...the Japanese Yakuza got guns and grenades when they wanted to kill each other.....you have no clue what you are talking about....

Britain did everything you want...they even confiscated guns.....all of them.......and their gun crime rate stayed the same...in fact...it went up 4% last year...and it is a freakin island.....

Easily in France ??? How many shootings happen in France ?

Those guys were part of an international terror org. That's what it takes to get an assault rifle over there .

Really?

Those guys were part of an international terror org. That's what it takes to get an assault rifle over there .
So gun bans make it so only terrorists can get guns

why is that a good thing?

Really?

French criminals don't use the guns to commit murder......it doesn't take any great steps to get a fully automatic weapon in France.....French criminals use them all the time......

Really?

Here you go moron....just one...I will post the others...notice...this is not the NRA saying this....

How Europe's Terrorists Get Their Guns

France became particularly worried about the trafficking of illegal guns in 2012, increasing fines and jail terms for those involved in the trafficking and possession of them. Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said in Septemberthat police have seized nearly 6,000 weapons from criminal groups each year since 2013, 1,200 of which were military assault weapons. And in the three weeks following the Nov. 13 attacks, Cazeneuve said French police seized 334 weapons, 34 of them military-grade.

Several officials and experts tell TIME they’ve seen a noticeable climb in both the numbers and the types of illicit weapons crossing borders over the past few years.

Rather than pistols and small guns, there has been a spike in demand for military-grade assault weapons. This reflects a very different kind of criminality: petty criminals and drug dealers tend to want small pistols that they can conceal; terrorists want AK-47s that can do maximum damage.

“For something like the Paris attacks, you don’t need hundreds of thousands of weapons. You just need enough to create havoc,” says Zverzhanovski. “The gun market operates on a very basic supply and demand system. Since about 2011, there has definitely been a significant increase of illicit weapons going from southeast Europe towards different parts of the E.U.” Crucially, it’s not truckloads or planeloads of weapons coming in. It’s much more a case of “micro-trafficking”—a few pieces being brought in by individuals—making it much more difficult to track.

Really?

And more.....

This is How AK-47s Get to Paris

France outlaws most gun ownership and it’s almost impossible to legally acquire a high-powered rifle such as an AK-47, so where did the weapons in the Nov. 13 terror attack—not to mention the bloody January assault by Islamic terrorists on the Paris office ofCharlie Hebdo magazine and the 2012 shootings by a militant in Toulouse—come from?

Guns soon became a major export commodity in the Balkans. Western Europe is the target market. “Many firearms trafficked in Europe come from the western Balkans after being held illegally after recent conflicts in the area,” Europol reported. In just one case from 2014, Slovakian cops intercepted a truck trying to enter the country with “a large number of grenades and firearms,”according to Europol. “The vehicle was travelling from Bosnia and Herzegovina to Sweden.”

And it’s not like the stream of weapons will end when dealers in the Balkans run out of war-vintage leftovers. “One of the reasons we see a lot of Kalashnikovs and AK-47s on the black market is because Russia has just upgraded the Kalashnikov,” Kathie Lynn Austin, an expert on arms trafficking with the Conflict Awareness Project, told Al Jazeera, “and that has created massive stockpiles of the older models.”

On March 6, 2012, French lawmakers passed a law tightening up gun regulation and increasing penalties for illegal ownership. Just five days later, Mohamed Merah—a French jihadist of Algerian descent—went on shooting rampage, killing seven people in three separate attacks in around Toulouse before a police sniper shot him dead.

Merah’s arsenal included an AK-47, an Uzi, a Sten submachine gun, a shotgun, and several pistols—all illegal. “He could only supply himself on the black market or from crime organizations, that’s clear,” Thierry Coste, a pro-gun lobbyist, told The Christian Science Monitor.

In October 2014, French police raided several homes across the country, breaking up an Internet-based smuggling ring, arresting 48 suspected traffickers, and seizing hundreds of illegal guns. Three months later on Jan. 7 this year, jihadist gunmen wielding AK-47s shot up Charlie Hebdo in Paris, killing 12 people.

Really?

And here...

France’s real gun problem

Running guns to the heart of Europe: 'Need a Kalashnikov in Belgium? No problem'

But for all the new resolve of the European Union to tighten borders and close loopholes in laws that already effectively ban private ownership of rapid-fire assault weapons, Nemac, Milan and a jaded Serbian policeman doubt it can end the trade.

The Serbian police officer, who is involved in counter-trafficking operations, said investigators uncovered maybe a third of shipments at best. The problem was the sheer volume of weapons, he explained, recounting a tale of a man who told customs officers at Serbia's border with the EU that he was a musician and had nothing to declare but his old accordion.--

----

Indeed, there is some irony that Brussels, self-styled "capital" of the European Union and also home to the NATO military alliance, has become a marketplace for such hardware.

"If you have 500 to 1,000 euros you can get a military weapon within half an hour," said Bilal Benyaich, an expert on Islamist radicals at the city's Itinera Institute think-tank.
--

While you conservatives are busy blamestorming liberals and obama for all things dallas , don't forget your roll!

You NRA bitches fight gun control even at its most sensible . One of your talking points is that AR's are needed to fight the gov and that the gov is evil and corrupt at everything .

well congrats to you also ! Cause now it's routine to have a heavily armed (wh body armour ) bloodthirsty killer go on a rampage .

63153342.jpg

Really?

French criminals don't use the guns to commit murder......it doesn't take any great steps to get a fully automatic weapon in France.....French criminals use them all the time......

How many gun murders in france per year vs the USA ?

Forum List

Back