cons: "we need AR style rifles to fight off the gov!"

One thing that is QUITE clear is that Democrats don't truly give one shit about gun control. If they did, they would be screaming bloody murder until someone went in and disarmed the negro population of South Chicago who almost certainly are mostly felons in possession of guns that they purchased illegally under CURRENT law.

I mean just be honest about it liberals.

These attackers merely carried out what the rightwing Bundy 'militiamen' almost carried out. Only the pulls of the triggers make the difference between the two groups.

No........the actual committing of murder makes the difference....the last 5 mass shootings were committed by minorities....are you saying that minorities should not be allowed to own guns?
Only if whites are, too, since they committed the prior five mass shootings before that.

One thing that is QUITE clear is that Democrats don't truly give one shit about gun control. If they did, they would be screaming bloody murder until someone went in and disarmed the negro population of South Chicago who almost certainly are mostly felons in possession of guns that they purchased illegally under CURRENT law.

Those guns in Chicago come from gun freak states where they are easily picked up by straw purchases and the like .

These attackers merely carried out what the rightwing Bundy 'militiamen' almost carried out. Only the pulls of the triggers make the difference between the two groups.

No........the actual committing of murder makes the difference....the last 5 mass shootings were committed by minorities....are you saying that minorities should not be allowed to own guns?
Only if whites are, too, since they committed the prior five mass shootings before that.

Umm, 2A was in fact saying that not all minorities should lose their guns based on the last 5 shootings.

God , reading comprehension has just went down the tubes.

I think more & more Americans are waking up to reality. Only their own Government has the power and resources to oppress them and usurp their Constitutional Rights. Al qaeda and ISIS can't do that. And no foreign nation can either. When the Constitution is suspended and a 'State of Emergency' (Martial Law) is declared, it'll be your own Government that does it. Bet on that.

Rush on his show talks about this....the democrats realize that muslim terrorists can't take their power away from them...that is why they could not care less about muslim terrorism....so it kills some Americans each year....they don't care...

But, every 2 years the Republicans actually can take their power away from them...that is why they hate republicans...and not the muslim terrorists....

People better start getting it. Al qaeda, ISIS, and foreign nations can't usurp their Constitutional Rights. Only their own Government can. When the 'State of Emergency' (Martial Law) comes, many more will finally get it. But by then it may be too late.

Those guns in Chicago come from gun freak states where they are easily picked up by straw purchases and the like .

You have ZERO idea where those guns come from. Why be so dishonest? Seriously.

You mean people who pass background checks?

While you conservatives are busy blamestorming liberals and obama for all things dallas , don't forget your roll!

You NRA bitches fight gun control even at its most sensible . One of your talking points is that AR's are needed to fight the gov and that the gov is evil and corrupt at everything .

well congrats to you also ! Cause now it's routine to have a heavily armed (wh body armour ) bloodthirsty killer go on a rampage .

You're right, we need sensible gun control.

Sensible gun control would be to confiscate guns from every person who has ever expressed support for groups like the KKK and BLM and any other group , or individual, who has expressed a desire to see other people dead.

Leaving alone all the honest Americans who have done nothing wrong.

Of course, liberals can lecture me on sensible laws when they show outrage over Kate's Law being blocked from even receiving a full vote, until then you can suck a bag of dicks

So...you want to disarm the entire democrat party...the ones who founded the kkk....and had as honored members of their party klansmen like Robert Byrd....?
Sure, if you want the entire Republican party thrown in prison for sexual molestation, like Hastert.

While you conservatives are busy blamestorming liberals and obama for all things dallas , don't forget your roll!

You NRA bitches fight gun control even at its most sensible . One of your talking points is that AR's are needed to fight the gov and that the gov is evil and corrupt at everything .

well congrats to you also ! Cause now it's routine to have a heavily armed (wh body armour ) bloodthirsty killer go on a rampage .
I don't need an AR 15 I have my mini 14 which is the exact same gun just not black and scary

Is it designed to cause max damage to people? Or is it for hunting ?

It's a .223 just like an AR 15. it fires the same round at the same rate and I think more accurately.

I use it for target practice some people use a .223 as a varmint gun

But since it's not scary and black it doesn't make people like you shit your pants

Isn't it true they are designed in a way to make the bullet "wobble" so it causes max carnage in the target ? To make sure those varmits are nice and dead I guess . Yeah, varmint guns !

You are the expert , so you tell me .

I don't need an AR 15 I have my mini 14 which is the exact same gun just not black and scary

Is it designed to cause max damage to people? Or is it for hunting ?

It's a .223 just like an AR 15. it fires the same round at the same rate and I think more accurately.

I use it for target practice some people use a .223 as a varmint gun

But since it's not scary and black it doesn't make people like you shit your pants

Isn't it true they are designed in a way to make the bullet "wobble" so it causes max carnage in the target ? To make sure those varmits are nice and dead I guess . Yeah, varmint guns !

You are the expert , so you tell me .

That is a function of the round, not the weapon itself. A pump action .22 will fire rounds that tumble slightly as well.

You're right, we need sensible gun control.

Sensible gun control would be to confiscate guns from every person who has ever expressed support for groups like the KKK and BLM and any other group , or individual, who has expressed a desire to see other people dead.

Leaving alone all the honest Americans who have done nothing wrong.

Of course, liberals can lecture me on sensible laws when they show outrage over Kate's Law being blocked from even receiving a full vote, until then you can suck a bag of dicks

So...you want to disarm the entire democrat party...the ones who founded the kkk....and had as honored members of their party klansmen like Robert Byrd....?
Sure, if you want the entire Republican party thrown in prison for sexual molestation, like Hastert.

hastert was never convicted of that....just like bill clinton was never convicted of raping 3 women and sexually assaulting 12 others.....and the kicker....you guys love bill clinton......we want hastert in prison for life........you guys just embrace your sexual predators...we put ours in jail....

Wrong twit.....Chicago has a gun murder rate greater than LA. and New York Combined...with a smaller population.......you morons say it is because gangs in Chicago go to Indiana and Missouri...then please explain why L.A. gangs can't drive to Arizona or Nevada...and New York Criminals can't drive to Vermont....where they almost pass out guns at the border since they have the least restrictive gun laws in the entire country...or Pennsylvania...

Do L.A. and New York gang members have motion sickness...so they can't drive long distances....

Please do some fucking research before you post....

Umm, 2A was in fact saying that not all minorities should lose their guns based on the last 5 shootings.

The lefties on the site went to government schools controlled by the education wing of the democrat party....that is the problem...

The lefties on the site went to government schools controlled by the education wing of the democrat party....that is the problem...

I truly hate to resort to calling people uneducated, but when someone so clearly misreads such a simple statement, my God.

I truly hate to resort to calling people uneducated, but when someone so clearly misreads such a simple statement, my God.

I hate to be generous to a lefty.....but in the speed reading and responding to multiple threads and posts...it is possible she just missed it.....it happens to me occasionally as well......but, she is still a lefty.....

You NRA bitches fight gun control even at its most sensible.
As usual, the leftist fanatics are pointing to their "gun control" laws, which have never worked and sometimes even INCREASE the number and death tolls of armed attacks by criminals.....

....and refer to the laws as "sensible".

These leftist fanatics are so accustomed to pushing their agendas through lies and deceit, that they can no longer tell the difference between their rhetoric and the truth. They are one and the same to these people.

The leftist fanatics' objective is not to tell the truth or do things that actually work (i.e. keep people safer), but to put their agenda in place regardless of the result.

When was the last time you saw someone with a Thompson machine gun?

They were banned in the 1930s.

When was the last time you saw anyone with a completely automatic weapon? They were banned by ronald reagan in the 1980s.

Yes bans work. Gun safety laws work.

If conservative politicians would stop opening loopholes to our gun safety laws they would be much more effective. Yet when one good safety law is passed, the conservatives put a loophole in to make the good safety law mostly useless. Such as the law that requires background checks. Your conservative politicians left open a huge loophole that allows people to legally get guns without a background check.

You scream and cry the the muslim boogie men are coming to get you but you insist to make it easier for them to get you by preventing laws that ban terrorists from legally buying weapons.

Personally I don't understand the conservative's reaction to this. You all hate the government and you hate unions. The police are a part of the government and they're union workers.

You also love weapons and believe that everyone should have them. Well that includes people who shouldn't have them and we end up with people being murdered daily.

If you want to see the reasons for all this violence look no further than yourselves and your conservative politicians who are bought and paid for by the NRA.

The 1700 shot and 300 killed in Chicago this year disagree with your childlike take on bans.

Really?

Who used a Thompson machine gun?

Who used a completely automatic weapon?

Bans and real safety laws without loopholes work.
You don't know what you are talking about. I can legally buy and shoot a full auto weapon if I feel the desire, so just stop the nonsense.

How are your asinine gun plans working in Chicago?

You need to have a special permit to own one of those weapons. They were banned from just anyone being able to walk into a store and buy one by ronald reagan in the 1980s. Look it up.

Meanwhile who in Chicago had a Thompson Machine gun or a fully automatic weapon?

You still have not answered that question.

I've still proven that bans and proper safety laws work.

I hate to be generous to a lefty.....but in the speed reading and responding to multiple threads and posts...it is possible she just missed it.....it happens to me occasionally as well......but, she is still a lefty.....

I don't get Jillian at all to be honest. She's one of those people who at times comes across as reasonable and smart, and then at others comes across as a complete partisan dumbshit.

Just certain topics she loses her fucking mind on I guess.

As usual, the leftist fanatics are pointing to their "gun control" laws, which have never worked and sometimes even INCREASE the number and death tolls of armed attacks by criminals.....

....and refer to the laws as "sensible".

These leftist fanatics are so accustomed to pushing their agendas through lies and deceit, that they can no longer tell the difference between their rhetoric and the truth. They are one and the same to these people.

The leftist fanatics' objective is not to tell the truth or do things that actually work (i.e. keep people safer), but to put their agenda in place regardless of the result.

When was the last time you saw someone with a Thompson machine gun?

They were banned in the 1930s.

When was the last time you saw anyone with a completely automatic weapon? They were banned by ronald reagan in the 1980s.

Yes bans work. Gun safety laws work.

If conservative politicians would stop opening loopholes to our gun safety laws they would be much more effective. Yet when one good safety law is passed, the conservatives put a loophole in to make the good safety law mostly useless. Such as the law that requires background checks. Your conservative politicians left open a huge loophole that allows people to legally get guns without a background check.

You scream and cry the the muslim boogie men are coming to get you but you insist to make it easier for them to get you by preventing laws that ban terrorists from legally buying weapons.

Personally I don't understand the conservative's reaction to this. You all hate the government and you hate unions. The police are a part of the government and they're union workers.

You also love weapons and believe that everyone should have them. Well that includes people who shouldn't have them and we end up with people being murdered daily.

If you want to see the reasons for all this violence look no further than yourselves and your conservative politicians who are bought and paid for by the NRA.

The 1700 shot and 300 killed in Chicago this year disagree with your childlike take on bans.

Really?

Who used a Thompson machine gun?

Who used a completely automatic weapon?

Bans and real safety laws without loopholes work.
You don't know what you are talking about. I can legally buy and shoot a full auto weapon if I feel the desire, so just stop the nonsense.

How are your asinine gun plans working in Chicago?

You need to have a special permit to own one of those weapons. They were banned from just anyone being able to walk into a store and buy one by ronald reagan in the 1980s. Look it up.

Meanwhile who in Chicago had a Thompson Machine gun or a fully automatic weapon?

You still have not answered that question.

I've still proven that bans and proper safety laws work.

No you do not have to have a special permit to own a machine gun stupid. You merely have to pay the tax.

You have to have a permit to be a dealer.

The fact is, there is nothing more dangerous about a semi automatic look alike firearm than any other legal and proper hunting or pleasure shooting firearm. Stupidity reigns when people are afraid of a firearm only looks like an assault weapon since real assault weapons have been redistricted from general ownership since 1934.

Forum List

Back