cons: "we need AR style rifles to fight off the gov!"

While you conservatives are busy blamestorming liberals and obama for all things dallas , don't forget your roll!

You NRA bitches fight gun control even at its most sensible . One of your talking points is that AR's are needed to fight the gov and that the gov is evil and corrupt at everything .

well congrats to you also ! Cause now it's routine to have a heavily armed (wh body armour ) bloodthirsty killer go on a rampage .

The Dallas attackers and modern American conservatives have one very important common belief,

They both hate the government.
You're a moron. We all realize some government is necessary. Many dislike the corruption, waste, fraud, and abuse that runs rampant within the government.

Now get your racist leftists bitches under control. Stop shooting people.

No. You hate the government. You go so far as to believe your 2nd Amendment rights protect your right to overthrow the government.
That's why the FF memorialized the 2A......

You go to public school?

While you conservatives are busy blamestorming liberals and obama for all things dallas , don't forget your roll!

You NRA bitches fight gun control even at its most sensible . One of your talking points is that AR's are needed to fight the gov and that the gov is evil and corrupt at everything .

well congrats to you also ! Cause now it's routine to have a heavily armed (wh body armour ) bloodthirsty killer go on a rampage .

The Dallas attackers and modern American conservatives have one very important common belief,

You're a moron. We all realize some government is necessary. Many dislike the corruption, waste, fraud, and abuse that runs rampant within the government.

No. You hate the government. You go so far as to believe your 2nd Amendment rights protect your right to overthrow the government.

We in fact DO have a right to violently overthrow the government.

But , that's obviously a right that would take more than a few nut bars to make happen.

100% bull shit. More lies from a fucking idiot.
The Dallas attackers hate whites and cops, conservatives don't hate the government.

You are too stupid to be talking.

You're right, we need sensible gun control.

Sensible gun control would be to confiscate guns from every person who has ever expressed support for groups like the KKK and BLM and any other group , or individual, who has expressed a desire to see other people dead.
So you want to have the heavy government surveillance of everyone in America, 24/7/365, that would be necessary to determine "who has ever expressed support for groups like the KKK and BLM and any other group , or individual, who has expressed a desire to see other people dead"?

As I said, people come up with the most horrific things, and call them "sensible gun control".

You're right, we need sensible gun control.

Sensible gun control would be to confiscate guns from every person who has ever expressed support for groups like the KKK and BLM and any other group , or individual, who has expressed a desire to see other people dead.
So you want to have the heavy government surveillance of everyone in America, that would be necessary to determine "who has ever expressed support for groups like the KKK and BLM and any other group , or individual, who has expressed a desire to see other people dead"?

As I said, people come up with the most horrific things, and call them "sensible gun control".

Of course not. Sensible would not include unfettered monitoring.

However, if a person is investigated and within that investigation it is found that the person has expressed sympathy or like mindeness with terrorist organization or thoughts then yes I support removing their 2nd Amendment rights.

I also support revamping our background check system.

Well when you consider the FF made that part of the Constitution then you are right.

They put it in there so we could protect ourselves from our own Govt. if need be.

Those were some smart, forward thinking men. Unlike you who appear to be an idiot.

I don't need an AR 15 I have my mini 14 which is the exact same gun just not black and scary

100% bull shit. More lies from a fucking idiot.
The Dallas attackers hate whites and cops, conservatives don't hate the government.

You are too stupid to be talking.

Conservatives don't hate the government ? Lol!

All you do is bash the government, bash the prez, get people all worked up that "they" are coming to get you .

, the governor of Texas thought the military was practicing an invasion of Texas ! I'm not making that up.

We have constant stories that the Feds are stalking up on ammo. There was a thread about it the other day .

I don't need an AR 15 I have my mini 14 which is the exact same gun just not black and scary

Is it designed to cause max damage to people? Or is it for hunting ?

You are a known liar and you are at it again. Show where I said I think I have the right to overthrow the government. You are a piece of shit that lies everyday. Typical leftist.

Is it designed to cause max damage to people? Or is it for hunting ?
Actually, no....and it is a great weapon platform for hunting....

You have any other questions, expert?

You are a known liar and you are at it again. Show where I said I think I have the right to overthrow the government. You are a piece of shit that lies everyday. Typical leftist.

I think the phrase you are looking for is gender confused cross dressing troll.

We have yet to hear a sensible gun law......the last 4 gun laws you nutters wanted, the politicians admitted they wouldn't stop crime or mass shootings.....

So again...let us know when you actually want to propose a sensible gun law........were waiting....

Hey twit......

Rifles with magazines......

killed 154 people in 34 years.......1982-2016

154 people, 34 years.

Knives killed 1,567 people in 2014.

1,567 people in one year.

And every year knives kill over 1,500 people...

Rifles, about 240....

Knives kill over 6 times as many people as rifles do...every single year......

We need to ban assault knives....

Moron.

These attackers merely carried out what the rightwing Bundy 'militiamen' almost carried out. Only the pulls of the triggers make the difference between the two groups.

No........the actual committing of murder makes the difference....the last 5 mass shootings were committed by minorities....are you saying that minorities should not be allowed to own guns?

No...we don't hate the government.....we support limited government...but thanks for playing.....we also embrace the rule of law....you guys don't do that...you want bigger, uncontrolled government without the rule of law....and you call us the problem....

These attackers merely carried out what the rightwing Bundy 'militiamen' almost carried out. Only the pulls of the triggers make the difference between the two groups.

Yes they do work.

What happened to the righty mantra that more guns = more safety ? That a "good guy" with a gun would take out the bad guy. These shootings are in gun free zones ??

Imagine if dallas had MORE guys like that one walking around wh a rifle ?

Twit...the guy had a rifle firing from a distance....do you do any research at all......and what did the cops use to pin this guy down moron.....they used AR-15 rifles...and the guys in the crowd who had rifles...actually did the right thing, they let the cops....who were on the scene at the time of the attack, handle the attack.....

Nothing you morons say about mass shootings happened in this event.....citizens with guns left the actual shooting to the police who were actually there at the time of the attack....they did not get shot by the cops even though they had guns and actual rifles with them.....

Nothing you say about guns is true or factual...or based in reality.

Figures you sons of bitches on the left blame everything on conservatives. The NRA caused Dallas. Cons caused Dallas. And last but not least Trump and his supporters caused Dallas.

You really are wretched/ reprehensible/ despicable/ loathsome souls.

And before the day is out you will have the balls to turn around and claim Republicans are politicizing this event.

Thats what they do. They were the party of slavery and segregation and theyve tried to whitewash it out of history. More and more people continue to see how they lie.

Look at the front page of politics . Then come tell me just who is politicizing the Dallas shootings .

Yeah...obama did it all the way from Poland...

By far the biggest threat to your safety and Constitutional Rights, is your own Government. It ain't Al qaeda and ISIS folks. Good to see more people catchin on.

Forum List

Back