🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cons: what's the difference between violent BLM encounters and the Bundy standoff?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
same question for libs

Both are groups who use (or were willing to use) violence against the law that they feel is working against them

Great post. It's a great question. Let's see where this goes. It should be fascinating. Thanks.

One is paid for by George Soros, the other by Harry Reid.

Last edited:
Extremists from both ends are pretty much the same. But I don't recall Bundy's crowd trying to kill any cops. Did they? I could have missed it.
They were basically daring police to make them. They were also willing to use women as shields just like middle eastern terrorists.

Thank you for clarifying that OldSchool.

I was wondering what the hell the OP meant by Bundy.

Bundy is a sitcom on tv.

same question for libs

Both are groups who use (or were willing to use) violence against the law that they feel is working against them
One's violence was condemned by everybody, one was widely celebrated among conservatives.
How many cops did Bundy's group kill?
At least 2.
Link?

I don't believe any police were killed. As i recall, some of the protesters may have been killed though.

One is for Big Gov't Fedcoat Policy overreach, and the other is against Big Gov't Fedcoat Policy overreach.

You win a Gumby if you can tell who is for what!

same question for libs

One's violence was condemned by everybody, one was widely celebrated among conservatives.
At least 2.
Link?
Las Vegas Shooters Boasted About Protesting At Cliven Bundy's Ranch

Bundy's son: Killers were supporters

same question for libs

At least 2.
Link?
Las Vegas Shooters Boasted About Protesting At Cliven Bundy's Ranch

Bundy's son: Killers were supporters

ahhh,

the two that the Bundys kicked off the ranch?

"Bundy’s son, Ammon Bundy, told the Associated Press on Monday that the shooters were asked to leave the ranch in the spring after spending a few days there. He described the couple as “very radical.”"

I can give you a couple differences

BLM blocks streets which is a danger to public safety
BLM blocks entrances to businesses which not only is a threat to public safety but also harms local business people

Bundy and his minions took over a basically abandoned ranger shack in the middle of nowhere and didn't interfere with anyone else

I can give you a couple differences

BLM blocks streets which is a danger to public safety
BLM blocks entrances to businesses which not only is a threat to public safety but also harms local business people

Bundy and his minions took over a basically abandoned ranger shack in the middle of nowhere and didn't interfere with anyone else

They also did not impede traffic into Mesquite on the Bunkerville loop from I-15.

ahhh,

the two that the Bundys kicked off the ranch?

"Bundy’s son, Ammon Bundy, told the Associated Press on Monday that the shooters were asked to leave the ranch in the spring after spending a few days there. He described the couple as “very radical.”"
But they were Bundy supporters. Like how the Dallas sniper was a BLM supporter.

Forum List

Back