🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cons: what's the difference between violent BLM encounters and the Bundy standoff?

I can give you a couple differences

BLM blocks streets which is a danger to public safety
BLM blocks entrances to businesses which not only is a threat to public safety but also harms local business people

Bundy and his minions took over a basically abandoned ranger shack in the middle of nowhere and didn't interfere with anyone else

True, but the Bundy protest was an armed protest. And many here fully supported it. So, we are seeing a lot of dishonesty and hypocrisy from both sides on this.

BLM blocks entrances to businesses which not only is a threat to public safety but also harms local business people

Bundy and his minions took over a basically abandoned ranger shack in the middle of nowhere and didn't interfere with anyone else

True, but the Bundy protest was an armed protest. And many here fully supported it. So, we are seeing a lot of dishonesty and hypocrisy from both sides on this.

And all those people were legally carrying weren't they? No shots were fired

And all those people were legally carrying weren't they? No shots were fired

Still an armed protest. There's more potential for violence. But many here fully supported the protest. And i'm one of em.

Forum List

Back