Consequences of a Shrinking Global Population

As much of Africa is still developing, .....

Great, we should encourage and aid that growth where possible. As African countries develop more mature economies, their populations will begin to decline as well.
That's the exact opposite of what those African countries are doing. .....

No, it's not.
Those countries are not educating their women to use birth control? I showed you they are. You don't just get to say no they are not. That's not how this works fool.

You're not very good at reading or writing.

But there is little doubt that some of Africa’s most heavily populated countries are really struggling to turn their large populations into a positive resource.

We are doing everything we can to reduce population growth in Africa. Benefits Africa and Europe

Remi Adekoya, a political scientist at UK’s Sheffield University. “There need to be determined efforts to curb Africa’s population growth because financial resources are not limitless, neither that of Africa nor of the international community, which may be inclined to help.”

While financial resources at home and abroad are certainly not limitless, they are not entirely scarce, either. The EU recently committed $2.9 billion to the Emergency Trust Fund for Africa for programs to stop migration to Europe, and a large amount of that money is earmarked to address the “root causes” of migration, including job creation.

The $2.5 billion Family Planning 2020 organization, launched in 2013 and led by the UK government, other European countries, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, NGOs, and other private organizations, has as its main goal to “enable 120 million more women and girls to use contraceptives by 2020,” with Africa as a main focus.

Great, we should encourage and aid that growth where possible. As African countries develop more mature economies, their populations will begin to decline as well.

No, it's not.
Those countries are not educating their women to use birth control? ....

I never said they weren't.

No, it's not.
Those countries are not educating their women to use birth control? I showed you they are. You don't just get to say no they are not. That's not how this works fool.

You're not very good at reading or writing.
All you've written so far is

No, it's not.

So fuck off

No, it's not.

Yes you did.

“I think it’s noble to want to control birth rates,” says Baruwa. But it’s not a very easy feat to achieve, especially when you’ve got a predominantly uneducated, poor, patriarchal culture where access to birth control is a religious issue.” Religious pressure from both imams and priests have made abortions and birth control controversial and sometimes illegal. Even access to condoms is limited in such communities.

West African governments want to cut population growth in half, but for whose benefit?

No, it's not.

Well we don't encourage growth in Africa for two reasons

1. Europe has a African refuge problem.
2. The people having 7 kids are poor. These poor people don't contribute to society. Africa is actually trying to lower the number down from 7 kids per woman to 3 kids per woman.

So Africa is doing exactly what I'm saying the entire planet should do.

And you still haven't told us what bad will happen if the countries population goes down. Seems like a good thing to me.

Are you worried about your social security?

No, it's not.

Olufunke Baruwa, the C.E.O. of the Nigerian Women’s Trust Fund, an organization that advocates for more female representation in government says the more money and education a woman has, the less likely she is to have a large family. “A lot of women who are elite, educated, don’t have more than three children,” she says.

“I think it’s noble to want to control birth rates,” says Baruwa.

Wasn't it you who said there is no more important thing for a woman to do than to have as many kids as she can? Well here is a woman saying that it's noble to want to lower the birth rates. So having less kids is noble it turns out. Go figure.

Wasn't it you who said there is no more important thing for a woman to do than to have as many kids as she can? ......

No, it wasn't. You just can't ever bring yourself to be honest, can you?

Wasn't it you who said there is no more important thing for a woman to do than to have as many kids as she can? ......

You know what you said. Point is, you aren't doing the world any favors by popping out kids. No one but you needs them. Remember you said you had children so you would have someone to love you and take care of you when you get old? And I asked you what it is exactly you are going to need from them because I have nephews and I don't know what you are expecting kids to do for you. Wipe your ass? Let you live with them because you didn't make enough as a public school teacher to save for retirement?

Maybe when the Republicans break your teachers union and cause another recession they'll renig on your pension because "they don't have the money".

I never wish harm to anyone physically but it sure would be funny to see your pension taken away. And all because you voted against the union who fought and won you that pension.

...Remember you said you had children so you would have someone to love you and take care of you when you get old? .....

No, I never said that. Why do you continue to lie and lie and lie?

You claim I'm not being honest when I am. You do that when I bring up my Belarusian girlfriend too. Interesting.

You claim to be 40 something years old, but you cannot talk about women without sounding exactly like a 13 year old virgin. You are lying one way or another.

You claim I'm not being honest when I am. You do that when I bring up my Belarusian girlfriend too. Interesting.

You claim to be 40 something years old, but you cannot talk about women without sounding exactly like a 13 year old virgin. You are lying one way or another.
How would a man like you have worded it?

No, it's not.

Yes you did.

?

I certainly did not.

...Remember you said you had children so you would have someone to love you and take care of you when you get old? .....

No, I never said that. Why do you continue to lie and lie and lie?
Why do you continue to communicate like a total asshole? How come you never answer anyone's questions? And again, don't tell me to ask you now. It's too fucking late now. For example when I'm trying to prove it is you Republicans who are the racists, and I ask you about something like affirmative action for example, you refuse to answer. So piss off you mental midget. I do it to piss you off.

Oh, and I'm not lying. I may not be saying it EXACTLY the way you said it, but I'm paraphrasing.

express the meaning of (the writer or speaker or something written or spoken) using different words, especially to achieve greater clarity.

So if I'm wrong, explain to me why I'm wrong about you.

And to stay on topic, I've shown you that

a. With the current global population we are already overpopulated and over consuming our natural resources
b. The world population might grow another 4 billion people.

If you don't see the problem with that, you're retarded.

Seriously though, why would anyone want kids? ESPECIALLY women?

Millennials don't want kids. Good thing too, since we can't afford them. The rest of society is just gonna have to deal with that.

Millennials are selfish, lazy, and irresponsible, and their thought corrupted by liberal propaganda. They don't invest into the future. Instead they buy $12 beers and play on their gadgets.

Too bad. Deal with it.

If I had my way, I'd lock up all the old folks in old folks homes and let them rot there. I piss on the boomers. Fuck them. No one's going to give a shit about them when they're old and need help.
Try it. lol

Seriously though, why would anyone want kids? ESPECIALLY women?

Millennials don't want kids. Good thing too, since we can't afford them. The rest of society is just gonna have to deal with that.

Millennials are selfish, lazy, and irresponsible, and their thought corrupted by liberal propaganda. They don't invest into the future. Instead they buy $12 beers and play on their gadgets.

Too bad. Deal with it.

If I had my way, I'd lock up all the old folks in old folks homes and let them rot there. I piss on the boomers. Fuck them. No one's going to give a shit about them when they're old and need help.
Don't you think you will get old one day?

How would a man like you have worded it?

An adult man would likely have enough experience in the matter that he would not feel the need to boast about it online at all. A real man would respect a woman enough not to describe intimate details of whatever did or did not transpire in any given encounter. You are either a 13-year-old virgin or the most incredibly stupid pathetic inexperienced adult male ever. I suspect you are inexperienced because you have no actual interest in women, and you are afraid to simply admit that to yourself and everyone else.

Forum List

Back