consequences of carrying a gun & consequences of resisting arrest

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Is resisting arrest worth dying for? Is shooting and killing someone worth going to prison for life? All this for a burnt out tail light.

Is resisting arrest worth dying for? Is shooting and killing someone worth going to prison for life? All this for a burnt out tail light.
Like the old saying, "I'd rather the man catch me with it, than the boys catch me without it". Oh, and the one you're talking about, was cold blooded murder. The video doesn't lie. And, the cop has been charged. We need to get trigger happy cops off the streets.

Looks like there might be consequences for obstructing justice, for the cops that tried to help the murderer cop cover it up.

Like the old saying, "I'd rather the man catch me with it, than the boys catch me without it". Oh, and the one you're talking about, was cold blooded murder. The video doesn't lie. And, the cop has been charged. We need to get trigger happy cops off the streets.

Actually, not cold blooded murder.....

Virginia Beach, VA– In January, 18-year-old Courtney Griffith was pulled over for the light on her license plate being out. Concerned by the officer’s aggressive behavior and knowing her rights, she propped her cell phone up on the dashboard to capture the incident.

After brutalizing her 17-year-old friend and taking them both into custody, the officers attempted to delete the footage. Luckily, the video went to a “recently deleted” file on her iPhone and was able to be recovered.

The young mother had just pulled into her driveway with the father of her child as well as her 17-year-old friend Brandon. As they turned in, police officers who were following her turned on their lights and pulled her over, citing the light above her license plate. One of the officers who pulled her over, Officer Pittman, was the same officer who had previously arrested her as a minor for possession of marijuana, something she maintains she no longer touches. Griffith believes that he had remembered her from their previous encounter.

Read more at VIDEO Technologically Challenged Cops Assault Teen then Try to Delete Video They Failed The Free Thought Project

Actually, not cold blooded murder.....
Why not?

Forum List

Back