Conservative hero Richard Spencer admits to being proud of slavery

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Spencer told his black interviewer that he was proud that white people enslaved black people and that Britain, where the interviewer had been born and raised, was not his home.

Spencer conceded that slavery had bad consequences, “but, the fact is, yes, I am ultimately proud of it. I’m proud of slavery.”

Richard Spencer Tries To Explain To A Black Journalist Why Slavery Was Good, Fails Miserably

Erm, hero of whose exactly? This is a damn loser and a poser.

I have yet met one conservative who regards this guy as a hero. Most have not even heard of his stupid ass.

But please go on spreading your ignorance.

• Banned
Spencer told his black interviewer that he was proud that white people enslaved black people and that Britain, where the interviewer had been born and raised, was not his home.

Spencer conceded that slavery had bad consequences, “but, the fact is, yes, I am ultimately proud of it. I’m proud of slavery.”

Richard Spencer Tries To Explain To A Black Journalist Why Slavery Was Good, Fails Miserably

I have yet met one conservative who regards this guy as a hero. Most have not even heard of his stupid ass.

He is the face of the alt-right, which brought Trump to power.

Without slavery, where would the blacks be today?

He is the face of the alt-right, which brought Trump to power.

Again, according to who? You? Himself?

He's just a stupid guy. Also it appears his point was correct, which makes you even more retarded than he is.

I have to agree... shouldn’t have labeled this guy as a conservative hero. Just call a turd a turd

Ya know what? This whole blame on white people for slavery is so bogus.
Back it up a notch and tell me who sold the slaves to the British in AFRICA?
Why it was other BLACKS!
Now, blame the source.

Dude, don’t even start with trying to back up that stupid argument. You will get ripped a new one
romethen.jpg

Why it was other BLACKS!
Now, blame the source.

If somebody offers to sell you drugs and you accept do you place the blame on the drug dealer?

Dude, don’t even start with trying to back up that stupid argument. You will get ripped a new one
romethen.jpg
So what? Do you really need photos to make a point? Don’t trust you own words? I don’t blame you if you are really going to try and justify the ignorant statement that slavery benefited blacks

Blacks were not enslaved because of their skin color

romethen.jpg
So what? Do you really need photos to make a point? Don’t trust you own words? I don’t blame you if you are really going to try and justify the ignorant statement that slavery benefited blacks
Spencer said "Africans" benefitted from slavery. I think it's safe to assume that very few, if any, persons abducted from Africa (often with the assistance of other black Africans) actually benefitted from the experience. So the statement is an obvious lie.

Spencer attempts to make the argument that some fictional African American is better off today that he would be if he were an African. Of course no African American could possibly be an African ... several centuries have passed. So Spencer's racism is actually exposed NOT by his argument that African Americans are better off than all Africans, but rather than he makes an assumption that Africans are the same as African-Americans. In a nutshell, he's pissed off he has to have them as fellow citizens.

The problem with Trump is largely that he chooses not to expose Spencer for what he is ... a racist pos. Not that there aren't black Americans who are racists too.

Why it was other BLACKS!
Now, blame the source.

If somebody offers to sell you drugs and you accept do you place the blame on the drug dealer?
Human trafficking is quite different than drug dealing... both sides dealing in human trafficking, those who sell and those who buy are equally at fault

Forum List

Back