🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Conservative Host Has Brilliant Solution For Poor School Kids - Call CPS

what is it with these liberal male children. they call their Jesus "Obama". they wear shoes on their hands. they identify as women. THE WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN! they don't deserve food because they contribute nothing to society!

Banks are failing, trains are crashing, Russians are shooting down American drones, kids are dying from the fentanyl brought across open borders but the left wants to talk about somebody named Ben Shapiro and his opinion of CPS. WTF?

No doubt a large number of them are poor based on their own decisions. And I fully support them living with the consequences. But their children did not make those bad choices. Those children can be fed at school far cheaper than they can be placed in foster care
The children didn’t make the mistakes themselves, but they need to feel the pain to provide than with a direct reason not to make those same mistakes.

I would suggest the first step should be rejoining the children with family members, if possible.

Soros and such
Fiscal Conservative
Deficits from non aborted kids from hoes that were seized by CPS

Banks are failing, trains are crashing, Russians are shooting down American drones, kids are dying from the fentanyl brought across open borders but the left wants to talk about somebody named Ben Shapiro and his opinion of CPS. WTF?
yeah the dembots have their panties in a pinch because this guy thinks people should call CPS over starving children…i mean wow

I think it's a matter of personal responsibility. Two people have a child. They should be responsible for the well being and welfare of that child, meaning appropriately providing for them. Now one can certainly argue that childhood hunger should be addressed by the community as a whole for a variety of valid reasons, but at what point do we go from helping to enabling?

For the 50th time. Not a choice the kid can make.

agreed but that’s why it’s important to take Ben’s advice amd call CPS

I've addressed this over and over. CPS can't address what they have to deal with now. Come up with the money and then you can make your argument.

We both know it's not going to happen.

I've addressed this over and over. CPS can't address what they have to deal with now. Come up with the money and then you can make your argument.

We both know it's not going to happen.
of course CPS can and does daily. They investigate, they bring law enforcement in if needed, they put the kids in a foster home etc

of course CPS can and does daily. They investigate, they bring law enforcement in if needed, they put the kids in a foster home etc

We don't do this now so no, you can't say they can just take on all there new responsibilities.

So while you just spin yarns, I'll continue to support feeding kids that need it.

We don't do this now so no, you can't say they can just take on all there new responsibilities.

So while you just spin yarns, I'll continue to support feeding kids that need it.
haha of course we do it now…it is their responsibility what do you think CpS stands for? What on Earth do you think they do???

My position: school-supplied school uniforms for all kids; free school meals for all kids ... not just lunch, but breakfast and dinner, with the school being open before and after school hours, and adequately staffed for that. School opens at 7am and closes at 8pm
Fine, but the parent loses the ability to claim the child as a dependent on their taxes because the Nanny State is now their real parent. Honestly, any parent getting assistance should lose the ability to claim their children as dependents.

Hell, I provide more and better care for my three dogs than my sister-in-law (and her husband) do for her kids and I can’t claim the dogs as dependents.

I remember the RW mocking the Left who said that Conservatives only cared about kids until they were born. Then Kids didn’t matter.

I see you and the other "holier than thou" groups of stingy people want to claim there are no hungry kids, well, you have yet to prove you have met and know every single child in the USA.
If there is a starving child going to school then if follows that their family must also be starving. Calling in CPS could ensure that not only the child but the family gets help. How is that being 'stingy?'

Forum List

Back