Conservative talk show host Mike Gallagher enters witness protection program

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1707318197072.png

Conservatives talk show host Mike Gallagher, seen above, is reeling today over death threats that came pouring into his social media and now is in a witness protection program as he will change his name and move to another state. This happened after another Mike Gallagher, seen below, who is a congressman that failed to vote to impeach Mayorkas in the House yesterday. He was one of only three republicans that prevented the impeachment.

1707318425965.png

"It's not me!!" cried the talk show host. "Someone took three shots at me today as I yelled, it's not me, it's not me, it's not me!!!!"

Congressman Mike Gallagher of Wisconsin responded, "Yea, it must suck not being in government and having the secret service keep you safe like they do me, you know, kind of how it sucks to live in Texas with all those illegals pouring across the border which is why I live as far north of the border as I can."

View attachment 898760

Conservatives talk show host Mike Gallagher, seen above, is reeling today over death threats that came pouring into his social media and now is in a witness protection program as he will change his name and move to another state. This happened after another Mike Gallagher, who is a congressman that voted not to impeach Mayorkas in the House. He was one of three republicans that prevented the impeachment.

View attachment 898765

"It's not me!!" cried the talk show host. "Someone took three shots at me today as I yelled, it's not me, it's not me, it's not me!!!!"

Congressman Mike Gallagher of Wisconsin responded, "Yea, it must suck not being in government and having the secret service keep you safe like they do me, you know, kind of how it sucks to live in Texas with all those illegals pouring across the border which is why I live as far north of the border as I can."
This isn't satire. This isn't even funny.
Jesus you members of Alt-Right Nation need a refresher course in what humor is. :)

Rep. Gallagher's defection opens the door to some new blood in the Cheesehead State. Most folks over there support the idea of closing the border to Illegals.

This isn't satire. This isn't even funny.
Jesus you members of Alt-Right Nation need a refresher course in what humor is. :)
Well it is hard to distinguish satire from reality these days.

Actually, the story is 100% correct except at the very end where I made up something they said. But no, Gallagher was on the radio today saying he was getting death threat after death threat, asking the question, how can people be so stupid?

Hilarious!!

Forum List

Back