Conservatives are flocking to new social media after censorship continues on Twitter

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

Never heard of it before now, I am looking it up. I have stopped using Facebook since I was tired of being censored and accounts deleted. Its tiring trying to readd everyone and find all the pages I had liked over past 7 years. Meh.

I am at twitter AND at parler. I don't like learning new things and Parler is a tad confusing to get the hang of. I like twitter because in the wee hours (3-4am), I get to see lots of great photography/animal/nature pics..mostly from France, Russia, etc. One gets burned out on the constant hate and bickering.

I don't use either since I have no desire to post every time I pick my nose for people to give me attention.
You do here.....
This format is not considered social media and oops,, I got a booger on yous. I never understood why people want to communicate with a phone via texting..
J. B. Priestley ~ The more we elaborate our means of communication, the less we communicate

Great news!

I have never gone to Facebook or Twitter, but I have read that they are censoring anything that is favorable to the Honorable Donald J. Trump.

So I wish that new platform the best of luck.

Hopefully, it will become a place where people can express themselves freely about the Biden administration.

Forum List

Back