Conservatives build their own media ecosystem.

Censorship in the media means we don't even know how many people have died from the vaccines.

The fact that this offends you says something, too.
You would trust a media outlet with a clear political goal? Of course you would. You would open your wallet and beg them to tell you what you want to hear.

Censorship in the media means we don't even know how many people have died from the vaccines.

The fact that this offends you says something, too.
Sure they do.

November 5 2021
“Florida now has the lowest COVID case rate and California is middle of the pack,” reads the screenshot of a tweet from California Republican Assemblyman Kevin Kiley. “Isn’t it interesting how an all-important metric suddenly no longer matters.”

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis also touted his state’s recent COVID-19 data during an Oct. 29 interview on Fox News’ “Ingraham Angle.” Host Laura Ingraham introduced DeSantis by saying, “Florida is one of the big COVID success stories that the media would prefer to ignore altogether. Now, the Sunshine State now has one of the lowest daily case and death rates out there.”

DeSantis replied: “I guess Florida is no longer part of the United States. They just pretend like we don’t exist.” He also said, “Now that we’re in a situation we have very low numbers, you don’t hear a peep.”

Florida has the 10th highest case rate — more than 17,000 per 100,000 people — when measured by its total number of cases during the pandemic, as of Nov. 5. That’s higher than the national case rate of 13,995 per 100,000 people.

Florida — the third largest state — has the third most COVID-19 deaths and cases in the nation, with more than 3.6 million cases and more than 59,000 deaths since February 2020. When adjusted for population, Florida’s COVID-19 death rate also ranks 10th among the 50 states, with 278 deaths per 100,000 people.

Not press censorship doing that, it's the GQP.

You would trust a media outlet with a clear political goal? Of course you would. You would open your wallet and beg them to tell you what you want to hear.

Every single other media outlet already does this. Bar none.

Sure they do.

November 5 2021
“Florida now has the lowest COVID case rate and California is middle of the pack,” reads the screenshot of a tweet from California Republican Assemblyman Kevin Kiley. “Isn’t it interesting how an all-important metric suddenly no longer matters.”

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis also touted his state’s recent COVID-19 data during an Oct. 29 interview on Fox News’ “Ingraham Angle.” Host Laura Ingraham introduced DeSantis by saying, “Florida is one of the big COVID success stories that the media would prefer to ignore altogether. Now, the Sunshine State now has one of the lowest daily case and death rates out there.”

DeSantis replied: “I guess Florida is no longer part of the United States. They just pretend like we don’t exist.” He also said, “Now that we’re in a situation we have very low numbers, you don’t hear a peep.”

Florida has the 10th highest case rate — more than 17,000 per 100,000 people — when measured by its total number of cases during the pandemic, as of Nov. 5. That’s higher than the national case rate of 13,995 per 100,000 people.

Florida — the third largest state — has the third most COVID-19 deaths and cases in the nation, with more than 3.6 million cases and more than 59,000 deaths since February 2020. When adjusted for population, Florida’s COVID-19 death rate also ranks 10th among the 50 states, with 278 deaths per 100,000 people.

Not press censorship doing that, it's the GQP.

Can you read? For understanding?

Can you read? For understanding?

Can you?

'Censorship in the media means we don't even know how many people have died from the vaccines'.

'The fact that this offends you says something, too'.

Don't know where you got that 'fact' from.

Can you?

'Censorship in the media means we don't even know how many people have died from the vaccines'.

'The fact that this offends you says something, too'.

Don't know where you got that 'fact' from.

I brought up the vaccines and you went on some tangent about Florida and cases

Every single other media outlet already does this. Bar none.
You fail to understand. Media outlets spin things one way or another but their agenda is nothing more than to make money. What the right wants is something very similar to state run television in a dictatorship with one official version of reality and no debate.

Liberals own the mainstream.

Conservatives are building a complete ecosystem with Social Media, Book Publishing, Cloud Storage, and Banking. Here.

Those of us who disagree with both sides will be tolerated by Conservative Social Media. We do not have resources to start independent third media.

At least then the right can quit whining about how unfair life is to them

Conservatives don't have safe spaces, moron. That's purely for snowflakes who can't stand to have anyone disagree with their views.

A true conservative's "safe space" is knowing we have the truth. One only needs to be kept "safe" from other viewpoints when one knows, deep down, that one is wrong.

A true conservative's "safe space" is knowing we have the truth.
Wow. Talk about elitism.

Imagine going through life thinking YOU have a vice-like grip on The Truth.

And here I thought life was complicated, with many different experiences, shifting currents and reasoned perspectives, far beyond my capacity to know the one single Truth, whatever the hell THAT is.

Incredible.

Last edited:
The white supremacists want to preach hate in a debate free environment. Pussies.
Chalking it up to “hate” is avoidance of debate. The media -ABC, NBC, CBS, taxpayer funded PBS and NPR, MNBC, New York Times, Washington Post ha e continuously grown and expanded their bias and agenda tendencies over the lady 50 years. If not, there would be no market for a separate media.

Fox News constantly gets demonized by liberals as a hate outlet or entertainment service yet Fox has more Liberal content and viewpoints compared to the content from Liberal outlets.

Well what do you people want then? "Censorship" in the media mostly targets racism and calls to violence. Therefore we have to assume the right wants some way to be racist and violent without having to deal with the inevitable blowback. Not sure how that's supposed to work.

When the Taliban is on Twitter but Trump isn't, I can only laugh at you

Well here's one who will terribly disappointed when Trump TV has to censor the nazis for the sake of advertisers. The goosesteppers and fantasy confederates have destroyed every conservative safe place ever attempted.
We are not worried about Trump censoring you.

This exists outside of the traditional liberal vs. conservative, Left vs. Right paradigm. And it's all new, so there is simply no template for dealing with it. So, there are many on the Right who agree on this issue with the Left and Center.

I don't know how a country that exists in competing realities, literally, is supposed to be maintained. Who knows, maybe that's what they want.
You and your ilk have constructed the alternate reality, not the right.

He remained prominent because he always finds a new grift with a bunch of new suckers like yourself.
I was weaned on the push of PC, Diversity, and Quotas in the early 1970's. It was fun applying for jobs and checking off the Caucasian male part of the process. It was after I left the military where I got the attitude when it was near the same way. I was a sucker back then. Being infected and denied employment. The media never says anything about this. Anyway, I spew my posts to warn. I know that you are vengeance to everyone who screws with other people. And there are those who have done that who have not paid the price and collecting great retirement benefits. You have to get them.

Forum List

Back