Conservatives Far Less Likely to Have Mental Health Issues Than Leftists

I know. You’re as shocked as I am.
From Pew Research. A PhD student ascertained and categorized the data by political affiliation. A friend of mine is a psychiatrist at a major university, and this validates what he tells me.

The study, which examined white liberals, moderates, and conservatives, both male and female, found that conservatives were far less likely to be diagnosed with mental health issues than those who identified as either liberal or even “very liberal.” What’s more, white women suffered the worst of all. White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4% in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives.
A few charts:
View attachment 480441
View attachment 480442Pew Research data is linked, so if you’ve got a rebuttal, use the data.

can you put up a legitimate link?

Seems that the ring wing is all worried about their freedom.
Pew Research is a well respected organization

This is the most entertaining thread ever!!! The desperation of the cult is palpable, as Joe Biden slowly but surely restores order and sanity, and stops the destruction of the country.

As the country is starting to recover from the 4 years of destruction under the Republicans, the cult is having a nervous breakdown. They're not crazy!! Not them. They have PROOF that Democrats are the crazy ones.

This really comes as no surprise. Americans that reject Conservative ideology, which is a view that believes in the fundamentals of the founding of the USA, our Constitution, Declaration of Independence, etc, and view that leftist policies are better, despite historical, and even present day examples, have to have some sort of mental disorder to begin with.

This is the most entertaining thread ever!!! The desperation of the cult is palpable, as Joe Biden slowly but surely restores order and sanity, and stops the destruction of the country.

As the country is starting to recover from the 4 years of destruction under the Republicans, the cult is having a nervous breakdown. They're not crazy!! Not them. They have PROOF that Democrats are the crazy ones.
what destruction? We had a booming economy, record low UE, a rising GDP, an ending to endless needless wars, the destruction of terrorist caliphates, better trade deals, and historic peace agreements in the Middle East...what do you feel was destroyed due to the GOP?

Quinnipiac: Biden underwater on border issues by nearly 2-1

what destruction? We had a booming economy, record low UE, a rising GDP, an ending to endless needless wars, the destruction of terrorist caliphates, better trade deals, and historic peace agreements in the Middle East...what do you feel was destroyed due to the GOP?
The Left hate to see America succeed.

From Pew Research. A PhD student ascertained and categorized the data by political affiliation. A friend of mine is a psychiatrist at a major university, and this validates what he tells me.

The study, which examined white liberals, moderates, and conservatives, both male and female, found that conservatives were far less likely to be diagnosed with mental health issues than those who identified as either liberal or even “very liberal.” What’s more, white women suffered the worst of all. White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4% in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives.
A few charts:
View attachment 480441
View attachment 480442Pew Research data is linked, so if you’ve got a rebuttal, use the data.

can you put up a legitimate link?

Seems that the ring wing is all worried about their freedom.
Everyone should be worried about their freedom.

The Left hate to see America succeed.
Well...I think they have a mental disorder, and believe that Conservative views, ie...the founding principals of the United States, such as individual freedom, capitalism, etc....is wrong, and want it to fail. They believe leftist policies, such as we saw in USSR, Cuba, China, Venezula etc, really are the solution, and just believe those countries just somehow didn't get it right...they'd love for the USA to adopt those policies though and for some reason think people like Xiden, Harris, AOC etc can make it actually work....i know it's crazy

This really comes as no surprise. Americans that reject Conservative ideology, which is a view that believes in the fundamentals of the founding of the USA, our Constitution, Declaration of Independence, etc, and view that leftist policies are better, despite historical, and even present day examples, have to have some sort of mental disorder to begin with.

Do you repeat this bullshit to yourself every night before you go to bed? Is it a mantra that you have to keep telling yourself so you can get to sleep? If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, voting for Republicans is the ultimate act of insanity.

40 years of Republican tax and economic policies. When Ronald Reagan was elected, the United States was the richest, most productive, most powerful country in the world. 40 years of Republicans rewarding wealth over work, of voter suppression, and "Zero Tolerance" on crime, and the USA is teetering on the brink of an authoritarian dictatorship because the people are broke and unemployed for the third time in the past 40 years.

Working class wealth has now been eliminated, and the middle class wealth is declining. The USA is no longer the most powerful country in the world, nor is it the envy of the world. Minorities are rioting because of the oppression under an American justice system which over-polices minorities, and kills 1500 people every year, and jails more people than any other nation in the world.

And you think the people who want to restore sanity, justice, and the equality the Founders spoke of in the Constitution, are the crazy ones!

A true conservative doesn't have mental issues but a fair share of today's self-described "conservatives" are filled with anger and conspiracy theories.

A few charts:
View attachment 480441

You need graphs to tell you Qult45 is less likely to seek medical treatment for mental health issues? That explains more than you know, but it's not surprising in the least.

Conservatives are far less likely seek mental health care or even admit they might have a problem. They suffer in silence and pour booze on their problems.
And shoot up the occassional synogogue, Wal*Mart, black church, run over people in their cars, and storm national capitols.
They suffer a kind of induced paranoid psychosis brought on by their information bubble. Their real mental illnesses are hidden out of shame and their families bear the brunt.
That must explain why Democrats have to transplant millions of illegals into the states they want to flip by changing the demographics. They don't trust us to buy their bullshit anymore. We're mentally unfit to vote...or exist according to them.

Do you repeat this bullshit to yourself every night before you go to bed? Is it a mantra that you have to keep telling yourself so you can get to sleep? If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, voting for Republicans is the ultimate act of insanity.

40 years of Republican tax and economic policies. When Ronald Reagan was elected, the United States was the richest, most productive, most powerful country in the world. 40 years of Republicans rewarding wealth over work, of voter suppression, and "Zero Tolerance" on crime, and the USA is teetering on the brink of an authoritarian dictatorship because the people are broke and unemployed for the third time in the past 40 years.

Working class wealth has now been eliminated, and the middle class wealth is declining. The USA is no longer the most powerful country in the world, nor is it the envy of the world. Minorities are rioting because of the oppression under an American justice system which over-polices minorities, and kills 1500 people every year, and jails more people than any other nation in the world.

And you think the people who want to restore sanity, justice, and the equality the Founders spoke of in the Constitution, are the crazy ones!
Um when Reagan became President we were in a massive recession, massive stagnation, and the misery index was off the charts.

Maybe working class families have been eliminated in your world, the DNC certainly stopped acting like they existed. However, they are very much still around, I know many of them.

Odd, that we aren't the envy and minorities have it so bad...why are so many people still trying to escape and come here then? I get that people might be migrating out of places like NYC, but that's not the rest of the United States.

Odd, that you talk about destruction over the past 4 years...then talk about over jailing....the massive lock up started in the 90s...due to Xiden's "Crime Bill" - that Clinton signed...over the past 4 years, the GOP Congress, and Trump signed a law to help fix that...and thousands were released due to it.

Your bold is just laughable...to suggest that YOU, the Dems want that? hahaha...it highlights just how crazy their Bots are....the DNC doesn't want equality....that's why we see their Brown Shirt insurrectionist rioting...and we see the DNC block, even discussing police reform in the US Senate.

A few charts:
View attachment 480441
All those mentally "groomed" orange cultists on Jan 6th put the lie to your OP.

Um when Reagan became President we were in a massive recession, massive stagnation, and the misery index was off the charts.

Maybe working class families have been eliminated in your world, the DNC certainly stopped acting like they existed. However, they are very much still around, I know many of them.

Odd, that we aren't the envy and minorities have it so bad...why are so many people still trying to escape and come here then? I get that people might be migrating out of places like NYC, but that's not the rest of the United States.

Odd, that you talk about destruction over the past 4 years...then talk about over jailing....the massive lock up started in the 90s...due to Xiden's "Crime Bill" - that Clinton signed...over the past 4 years, the GOP Congress, and Trump signed a law to help fix that...and thousands were released due to it.

Your bold is just laughable...to suggest that YOU, the Dems want that? hahaha...it highlights just how crazy their Bots are....the DNC doesn't want equality....that's why we see their Brown Shirt insurrectionist rioting...and we see the DNC block, even discussing police reform in the US Senate.

Glad you bring up the finest President in a century....

And the tax cuts of the Economic Recovery Act of 1981 stimulated economic growth. “As a 1982 JEC study pointed out,[1] similar across-the-board tax cuts had been implemented in the 1920s as the Mellon tax cuts, and in the 1960s as the Kennedy tax cuts. In both cases the reduction of high marginal tax rates actually increased tax payments by "the rich," also increasing their share of total individual income taxes paid.” http://www.house.gov/jec/fiscal/tx-grwth/reagtxct/reagtxct.htm

“As inflation came down and as more and more of the tax cuts from the 1981 Act went into effect, the economic began a strong and sustained pattern of growth.” http://www.ustreas.gov/education/fact-sheets/taxes/ustax.shtml

1. The benefits from Reaganomics:
    1. The economy grew at a 3.4% average rate…compared with 2.9% for the previous eight years, and 2.7% for the next eight.(Table B-4)
    2. Inflation rate dropped from 12.5% to 4.4%. (Table B-63)
    3. Unemployment fell to 5.5% from 7.1% (Table B-35)
    4. Prime interest rate fell by one-third.(Table B-73)
    5. The S & P 500 jumped 124% (Table B-95) http://www.gpoaccess.gov/eop/tables10.html
    6. Charitable contributions rose 57% faster than inflation. Dinesh D’Souza, “Ronald Reagan: How an Ordinary May Became an Extraordinary Leader,” p. 116

b. and c. Kiva Lending Team: Team REAL Americans | Kiva

Conservatives are far less likely seek mental health care or even admit they might have a problem. They suffer in silence and pour booze on their problems.
And shoot up the occassional synogogue, Wal*Mart, black church, run over people in their cars, and storm national capitols.
They suffer a kind of induced paranoid psychosis brought on by their information bubble. Their real mental illnesses are hidden out of shame and their families bear the brunt.
True. The average conservative has massive anger issues as we see here daily.

But the OP, of course, lies. The data is for a "mental health condition" as is described in the charts in the OP. Not "illness" as the sack of shit is trying to indicate. Again, not "illness"...condition. In our clinics we have a call sign called OE--overly empathetic. New hires are usually OE. They have to be weened off of that. It's not an easy thing to do because you want nurses and technicians that care....but you also want nurses and technicians who can see more than one patient an hour. OE is an mental health condition because one of the hardest things to learn about being a care giver is that you're fighting a losing battle in many cases...and the person you're trying to help is your biggest enemy.
Hilarious. ‘Mental health issues’ is not an illness according to the mentally ill.
You definitely have issues...you can't accept reality the your blob lost. And you think the man who lied to your every day for four years was honest. You tell me...are you mentally ill because you can't accept reality and clearly have daddy issues?

A few charts:
View attachment 480441
Conservatives Far Less Likely to Have Mental Health Issues Than Leftists

You mean conservatives are far less likely to recognize their problems and seek treatment for them.

Until they manifest themselves--often in a hail of gunfire at whomever the paranoid loser thinks is screwing him....lol. This thread is the silliest thing ever.

Forum List

Back