The Dems Have Less Than 40 Days To Dump Biden Before They're Stuck With Him

So with all this talk about Dems now panicking and realizing their corrupt, compromised Octogenarian is super unpopular - and would probably lose the Electoral College to Orange Man - it got me thinking.

How long do they really have before Biden is pretty much set as their nominee? (Barring any health issues, of course.)

The full answer is complex, because states all have different filing deadlines. Most fall between November and January, but one outlier has one in March.

However, the first deadline is coming up on October 16th.

And which state would that be?

The all important swing state of Nevada.

Now, I may be no expert on the esoteric particulars regarding Presidential candidate filing rules and standards.

But I do know a bit about politics.

And there is just no way in Hades that the Dems are going to bring their candidate into the general while ceding Nevada.

It won't happen. I don't think anyone on the Left, or the Right would argue this point.

Therefore, unless we see a knight in shining armor suddenly jump in and declare within the next 35 days or so - the DNC is tied to Biden like white on rice.

And it will be their inevitable downfall.

If 10/16 comes and goes, that's the ball game folks.

And we can all look back and laugh that the election was actually won over a year before it even happened.

Well, at least us Trump supporters can. ;)
Biden is a keeper he will win the next election. He is my president.

They're about to be kablammoed back into the Stone Age.
If you can end political dynasties like the Bushes, the Cheneys and the Clintons?
Biden is no problem.
The democrats think that the abortion issue is their Trump "Kryptonite" so they are gearing up for as many state abortion referendums as possible to maximize their turnout. Republicans need to push back as hard as possible or they will get blitzed again.
Maybe a Biden Impeachment Trial would help end the Biden Crime Families' reign?

Well.

This aged like a fine wine, huh? ;)

Too late, unless they forfeit Nevada and Wisconsin where the candidate has to die to be removed from the ballot.

Talk about their just desserts.

The last few days have been a political wet dream.

Well.

This aged like a fine wine, huh? ;)

Too late, unless they forfeit Nevada and Wisconsin where the candidate has to die to be removed from the ballot.

Talk about their just desserts.

The last few days have been a political wet dream.
Biden can claim he has Bone Spurs and get removed from the Ballot

Biden can claim he has Bone Spurs and get removed from the Ballot

Isn't it funny how we were telling you he was cognitively disabled for years, and we were dismissed as "Conspiracy Theorists"?

And now, not because they are worried about the country which they have let tumble into ruin over the last 3 1/2 years - but because they see their power slipping away - Dems are finally admitting they've been lying to you and the entire country.

Just shameful.

Absolutely shameful.

A party and media willing to do that not only do not deserve to ever be trusted again, they should lose power.

And they will.

As we also predicted. :)

Isn't it funny how we were telling you he was cognitively disabled for years, and we were dismissed as "Conspiracy Theorists"?

And now, not because they are worried about the country which they have let tumble into ruin over the last 3 1/2 years - but because they see their power slipping away - Dems are finally admitting they've been lying to you and the entire country.

Just shameful.

Absolutely shameful.

A party and media willing to do that not only do not deserve to ever be trusted again, they should lose power.

And they will.

As we also predicted. :)
What is shameful is you voting for a rapist and a convicted felon to be President. You're a disgrace.

What is shameful is you voting for a rapist and a convicted felon to be President. You're a disgrace.

We have a left leaning candidate who's facing a prison sentence. And a left leaning one who can't finish a sentence.
And this is the best this country can come up with......

We're doomed.

We have a left leaning candidate who's facing a prison sentence. And a left leaning one who can't finish a sentence.
And this is the best this country can come up with......

We're doomed.

1719854057777.png

So with all this talk about Dems now panicking and realizing their corrupt, compromised Octogenarian is super unpopular - and would probably lose the Electoral College to Orange Man - it got me thinking.

How long do they really have before Biden is pretty much set as their nominee? (Barring any health issues, of course.)

The full answer is complex, because states all have different filing deadlines. Most fall between November and January, but one outlier has one in March.

However, the first deadline is coming up on October 16th.

And which state would that be?

The all important swing state of Nevada.

Now, I may be no expert on the esoteric particulars regarding Presidential candidate filing rules and standards.

But I do know a bit about politics.

And there is just no way in Hades that the Dems are going to bring their candidate into the general while ceding Nevada.

It won't happen. I don't think anyone on the Left, or the Right would argue this point.

Therefore, unless we see a knight in shining armor suddenly jump in and declare within the next 35 days or so - the DNC is tied to Biden like white on rice.

And it will be their inevitable downfall.

If 10/16 comes and goes, that's the ball game folks.

And we can all look back and laugh that the election was actually won over a year before it even happened.

Well, at least us Trump supporters can. ;)
There is no deadline for replacing biden or harris for the election

I wouldn't classify Nevada as critical regarding either party's presidential nomination. Am I wrong here?

One more time, it was just one debate. ReNaziKlans are running a Convicted Felon, An Ajudiated Rapist and Traitor. Don't see them trying that Orange Shit Storm.

Let's remember also P01135809 lied his fucking ass off last Thursday. A big one was "I reduced the price of insulin'. Nope, not even close. That happened when Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act. He a pathological liar.

There is no deadline for replacing biden or harris for the election

In Wisconsin you cannot remove a candidate from the ballot unless they are dead.

Same with Nevada.

So, I guess if you're willing to forego those two crucial states - it's not too late.

One more time, it was just one debate. ReNaziKlans are running a Convicted Felon, An Ajudiated Rapist and Traitor. Don't see them trying that Orange Shit Storm.

Let's remember also P01135809 lied his fucking ass off last Thursday. A big one was "I reduced the price of insulin'. Nope, not even close. That happened when Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act. He a pathological liar.

You realize this topic is about the primaries that took place earlier this year and not this fall's general election, don't you?

Funny pic. But it doesn't change what I said.

Had Trump ran as a democrat and won, and did everything exactly like he did in that term, including

bump stock ban
borrowing & spending all that money
the covid mandates
operation warp speed
debt ceiling increase
CR's
FISA, NDAA and Patriot act reauthorizations,
supporting red flag laws
and the other things I list

Would the Trump supporters be so supportive and protective of Trump? Would the democrats be so against him?

Funny pic. But it doesn't change what I said.

Sucks to be you.

I can't imagine not even having a horse in the race, but still spending time on a political message board.

Whatever floats your boat.

Fortunately I feel no need to any further engage or debate you, since practically no one else has your position.

Congrats.

Forum List

Back