The Dems Have Less Than 40 Days To Dump Biden Before They're Stuck With Him

Sucks to be you.

I can't imagine not even having a horse in the race, but still spending time on a political message board.

Whatever floats your boat.

Fortunately I feel no need to any further engage or debate you, since practically no one else has your position.

Congrats.

It sucks even worse to support someone who leans so far left, and not even realize it.

bump stock ban
borrowing & spending all that money
the covid mandates
operation warp speed
debt ceiling increase
CR's
FISA, NDAA and Patriot act reauthorizations,
supporting red flag laws
and the other things I list

Such talk comes entirely from the Trump cult losers. Biden has got them crapping themselves uncontrollably.

No, the gaslighting won't work. We're not cult imbeciles like you, so we understand how and why you're lying. You're trying to get rid of the candidate that will beat you like a gong. And you're failing badly.

Enjoy losing again, because we're certainly certainly going to enjoy stomping you. Do you plan to leave the board to escape your humiliation?
Imagine how deteriorated Drooling *Joes brain will be by the second debate in September.

In Wisconsin you cannot remove a candidate from the ballot unless they are dead.

Same with Nevada.

So, I guess if you're willing to forego those two crucial states - it's not too late.
No one is on the ballot yet and wont be till after the conventions

That's not true.

It's a talking point.

Why do you think RFK is only on the ballot in some states while still trying to get on others?
Because he’s an independent that does not poll enough support

He also was not in the debate

Because he’s an independent that does not poll enough support

He also was not in the debate

Right.

But my point is that...if he is not on the ballot in some states - but he is on the ballot in others; it means that being on the ballot is a thing at this point.

Trump and Biden are already on the ballot in all 50 states.

The filing deadlines have come and gone.

Right.

But my point is that...if he is not on the ballot in some states - but he is on the ballot in others; it means that being on the ballot is a thing at this point.

Trump and Biden are already on the ballot in all 50 states.

The filing deadlines have come and gone.
What we mean is that he qualified to be on the ballot

But its not as if they are printed and Cant be changed

What we mean is that he qualified to be on the ballot

But its not as if they are printed and Cant be changed

Once you have a qualified candidate who has filed they cannot be changed in the state of Wisconsin, or in Nevada.

And frankly, that is far from the only problem the Dems are gonna have if they try to switch him out.

In Wisconsin, a candidate’s name can only be removed if he or she dies, and in Nevada, the deadline for replacing candidates from the ballot, which was June 28, has already passed. However, there is an exception if a candidate is deemed mentally incapacitated, possibly prompting months of legal battles.

Once you have a qualified candidate who has filed they cannot be changed in the state of Wisconsin, or in Nevada.

And frankly, that is far from the only problem the Dems are gonna have if they try to switch him out.
Why would the Dems swap Joe out? There will be more debates. Trump will only get crazier. :dunno:

#DREAMDRYINGUP

So by your understanding biden cant even step down?

He has to run even he changes his mind a wants to retire?

It is critical to the electoral college.

Again, your opening post and the link you referenced concerned only the Democrat primaries. Nevada's representation at the convention is 36 delegates out of a total greater than 3900.

Thus, my question posted last September 8th
I wouldn't classify Nevada as critical regarding either party's presidential nomination. Am I wrong here?

Looking back, the whole point of the thread is mute since there's no gun to Biden's head to force him to accept the nomination. In fact, it is just the opposite as pressure is being applied for him to drop out.

Why would the Dems swap Joe out? There will be more debates. Trump will only get crazier.

I'm not a Trump fan but....

The Democrats concern about Biden's mental and physical state shouldn't be geared towards future debate(s) and the campaign. While that worry is limited to the next 4 months, the question before voters is his capability over the next 4 years.

Biden stepping down?

don't even dream of it:rolleyes:

The Babylon Bee

"Dems Stick With Biden As It Would Be A Real Pain To Reprint These Ballots They Already Filled Out"

1719885788344.png

The Democrats concern about Biden's mental and physical state shouldn't be geared towards future debate(s) and the campaign. While that worry is limited to the next 4 months, the question before voters is his capability over the next 4 years.

No one, especially not all the Trump supporters, are saying much about all the lies Trump told during the debate.

"There were no wars" when he was president?

While there are procedures for dealing with an ailing president, what’s the procedure for dealing with a dictator? That’s the real question, IMO.

Such talk comes entirely from the Trump cult losers. Biden has got them crapping themselves uncontrollably.

No, the gaslighting won't work. We're not cult imbeciles like you, so we understand how and why you're lying. You're trying to get rid of the candidate that will beat you like a gong. And you're failing badly.

Enjoy losing again, because we're certainly certainly going to enjoy stomping you. Do you plan to leave the board to escape your humiliation?
U couldn't be more intellectually dishonest. That must mean you're a democracked

Forum List

Back