Conservatives prove they have a limit and will boycott a company for violating their values.

They’re not an American Company. There are very few American Companies left. No major ones. They all have foreign sales, production, etc…

An American company would be using American labor in American factories to make products with American materials for the American market. Do ANY such companies still exist?
How many excuses does it take to condone child slave labor?

That's true, but I don't see that distinction being articulated in the Iowa bill.
Well I'm not familiar with the bill but I think if a child wants to work that is great! We have so many children gangbanging or drugging or just running wild in general.
A work program or job could save a child by instilling new ethics

Pass the bill denying companies that use it to import products. It’s not(or at least shouldn’t be) OUR concern how other countries run their society/economy.
I am shocked that you're willing to look the other way and have such a pathetic excuse to do so.

Budweiser is legit a foreign company but you probably support that boycott right? Whereas Apple is 100% American owned lol

Well I'm not familiar with the bill but I think if a child wants to work that is great! We have so many children gangbanging or drugging or just running wild in general.
A work program or job could save a child by instilling new ethics
Yeah, but I don't think a teenager should be serving liquor in a bar.

You almost have to admire lefties for the way they can organize a freaking mob at the drop of a hat and yet they whine about a boycott that isn't really a boycott. Apparently the unintended consequence of the Bud Lite situation is that gay guys troll for dates by pushing carts filled with cases of Bud Lite. "A case of Bud Lite will get you a date with a sodomite".

I am shocked that you're willing to look the other way and have such a pathetic excuse to do so.
Unfortunately, I don’t have an option. My employer requires me to maintain an active smartphone due to some of my duties. They pay a very small stipend ($35 a month) for it.

I’m an Isolationist. I don’t believe we should be involved with other nations, in any way. Show me a modern smartphone from an Exclusively AMERICAN company and I’ll seriously look into it.
Budweiser is legit a foreign company but you probably support that boycott right? Whereas Apple is 100% American owned lol
As someone who doesn’t drink, I boycott ALL alcohol and always have. You are correct that I would support that boycott if I were a drinker. BTW - since when we’re AB products not available outside the USA? AMERICAN companies don’t do business outside the US.

Meanwhile, in the "family oriented, God-fearing" Midwest . . .

Iowa governor will sign bill rolling back labor protections for children

Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds on Thursday said she will sign a bill to roll back labor protections for children, allowing them to work longer hours and take jobs that had been prohibited.

The measure would permit children as young as 14 to work in roofing, construction and demolition, provided they are part of educational or apprenticeship programs and a parent has granted permission for the work. They would also be allowed to do light assembly work and assist customers in businesses that sell fireworks, as long as no machines are present.

The legislation eliminates state regulations on the number of hours 16- and 17-year-olds can work and allows them to serve alcohol in restaurants with parental permission.
Stop allowing illagal aliens to flood the country

If 14-year olds want to work let them do so in mexico

Lefties are good at organizing boycotts or arson or anarchy but Bud Lite wasn't strictly conservative nor was it a boycott. It was a kneejerk reaction to a bad advertising campaign. The stuff tastes like piss anyway.
The funniest thing in the whole incident is that there is no "buy bud light" campaign from the lefties.

Iowa is farm country and laws can hinder kids working on a farm.

At 9 years old I was taught to drive a flatbed in the field as others baled & stacked the hay. I loved that job. Worked the farm all summer. Coralling cattle and branding them. Removing horse shoes. Etc.

All great experiences as a child.

I also was working at a real, semi-paying job at the age of eight. Certainly not a lot of hours and not as industrious as your experience, but the incredible feeling of self-reliance that it gave me taught me so much. The candy bar I bought with that money was so much sweeter than the candy bar my mom bought for me because it had another ingredient that the others did not have -- INDEPENDENCE!

The bud lite ting has them shitting their panties!

They never expected so many people to stand up and in one voice say FUCK YOU! They can't give bud lite away for free.

If the pervert lovers cold FORCE us to buy bud lite at gunpoint...they would do so. And they will with a CBDC (central bank digital currency).

A bunch of chicago gay bars are banning bud lite because they caved to the conservatives :D

Andhowsy'r Bush is taking it up the jackson hole from every direction :laughing0301:

Meanwhile, in the "family oriented, God-fearing" Midwest . . .

Iowa governor will sign bill rolling back labor protections for children

Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds on Thursday said she will sign a bill to roll back labor protections for children, allowing them to work longer hours and take jobs that had been prohibited.

The measure would permit children as young as 14 to work in roofing, construction and demolition, provided they are part of educational or apprenticeship programs and a parent has granted permission for the work. They would also be allowed to do light assembly work and assist customers in businesses that sell fireworks, as long as no machines are present.

The legislation eliminates state regulations on the number of hours 16- and 17-year-olds can work and allows them to serve alcohol in restaurants with parental permission.

Good. Teens learning life and job skills should be encouraged.

You are opposed to educational/ apprenticeship programs?

Of course he is.

Iowa is farm country and laws can hinder kids working on a farm.

At 9 years old I was taught to drive a flatbed in the field as others baled & stacked the hay. I loved that job. Worked the farm all summer. Coralling cattle and branding them. Removing horse shoes. Etc.

All great experiences as a child

No kidding.

Until they pick up their
IPhone
IPad
MacBook
Apple Watch

Because as we all know a tranny is far more offensive than child slave labor....

Posted from my SAMSUNG Flip 4 which wasn't made by forced labor

Sure, no forced labor in India! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back