Conservatives Rejoice That The Master of Dimocrat Disaster is Remaining in DC to Critique Trump!

Oh please, your party is decimated with no real leadership at the helm

Thats what you hawks said bout the Vietcong.

Suck on this troll...and get past I take a left loon such as yourself serious on any point. The democrats are decimated and rudderless

Democrats in the Wilderness
Inside a decimated party’s not-so-certain revival strategy.

The Vietcong were in the wilderness too come to think of it. Good luck having to run on a record instead of just complaints.

WTH does the Vietcong have to do with it? You been in the cooking sherry?

As I recall the US felt pretty confident and had all of the advantages….how’d it turn out? PS: Feel free to open a book sometime between bong rips.

The LWNJ's won our defeat in Vietnam. FACT Why don't you get up to date and tell us what a fantastic job Obama has done.

This is a Gift from God!

Obama who has cost the Democrats thousands of seats at the federal and state congresses, control of the House and the Senate, 13 net governorships and the Presidency is going to hang around DC and keep his mug in the news criticizing every move that Trump makes! And he is doing this despite his record of failure for the economic hopes of the American people.

View attachment 107533

By 2020, the Dims will need to be happy to lose by a serious landslide!

View attachment 107534

roflmao
Based on the total destruction he has left the Democratic Party in at the end of his term, I am beginning to believe that Hussein Obama is actually a Republican plant. :clap2:

HRC got MILLIONs more votes than Trump
Democrats picked up seats in the House
Democrats picked up seats in the Senate

All in a year (8th year of a presidency) that historically has not been kind to the Party that holds the Oval Office.

That's what Obama said about ISIS.

ISIS is basically a bunch of Kleibold and Harris types who prey on the unarmed and soft targets.
Did Kleibold and Harris ever play on any JV sports team of their schools?

All in a year (8th year of a presidency) that historically has not been kind to the Party that holds the Oval Office.

Suck on this troll...and get past I take a left loon such as yourself serious on any point. The democrats are decimated and rudderless

The Vietcong were in the wilderness too come to think of it. Good luck having to run on a record instead of just complaints.

Your comparison of Democrats to the Vietcong is quite apt.

The comparison was for those being supremely confident…like i was about 90 days ago…
:oops:

As I recall the US felt pretty confident and had all of the advantages….how’d it turn out? PS: Feel free to open a book sometime between bong rips.

The LWNJ's won our defeat in Vietnam. FACT Why don't you get up to date and tell us what a fantastic job Obama has done.

OBL is dead
GM is alive
The market is up
Unemployment is down
And gas is about $2 a gallon

Thank you Mr. President.

OBL is dead
GM is alive
The market is up
Unemployment is down

Thank you Mr. President.

Ugh ...not that noise again..each one of them have been trashed numerous times

ISIS is basically a bunch of Kleibold and Harris types who prey on the unarmed and soft targets.

Did you Shirley?

OBL is dead
GM is alive
The market is up
Unemployment is down

Thank you Mr. President.

Facts are stubborn things. No matter what you do…they are the truth.

Did you Shirley?

OBL is dead
GM is alive
The market is up
Unemployment is down

Thank you Mr. President.

Most of that was accomplished by American enterprise in spite of Obama.

This is a Gift from God!

Obama who has cost the Democrats thousands of seats at the federal and state congresses, control of the House and the Senate, 13 net governorships and the Presidency is going to hang around DC and keep his mug in the news criticizing every move that Trump makes! And he is doing this despite his record of failure for the economic hopes of the American people.

View attachment 107533

View attachment 107534

roflmao

Obama is sticking around to do his part as community agitator. When he gets tired of golfing that is.

He wont be golfing at the local course,they told him to fuck off.
'Not Welcome': Members at DC country club take swing at Obama over Israel stance

OBL is dead
GM is alive
The market is up
Unemployment is down

Thank you Mr. President.

They are not facts...I'll start with GM...they need to repay the US taxpayer.

The markets...pumped full of funny money and it devalued the dollar

True unemployment rate is near to 10%..maybe higher...

Presidents don't control gas prices...the reason gas is so low is shale oil forced OPEC's hand....I've yet to meet a leftist that promotes shale oil fracking

Shall I keep going or will continue to live in your leftist lala land

77,000 votes in three states is the margin of victory, people.

Obama will have no trouble corralling a President Trumpbull.

This is a Gift from God!

View attachment 107533

View attachment 107534

roflmao

Obama is sticking around to do his part as community agitator. When he gets tired of golfing that is.

'Not Welcome': Members at DC country club take swing at Obama over Israel stance
The real story is that he will no longer be President, and that is why he won't be golfing there.

Your fake news is easily rebutted. :lol:

This is a Gift from God!

View attachment 107533

View attachment 107534

roflmao

Hmmm ...

I imagine his neighbors will grow quite tired of the music and crowds outside the house 24/7.

I can see barry sitting on the porch drinking 40's and smoking blunts...

This is a Gift from God!

View attachment 107533

View attachment 107534

roflmao

The real story is that he will no longer be President, and that is why he won't be golfing there.

Your fake news is easily rebutted. :lol:

As is your stupidity.....
The course is in DC where his new digs are,you know,the one he had a wall built around?

Forum List

Back