Conservatives Rejoice That The Master of Dimocrat Disaster is Remaining in DC to Critique Trump!

HRC got MILLIONs more votes than Trump

In California, where millions of illegals voted.
MILLIONS of votes is MILLIONS of votes. California is part of the United States. Counts just as much as the votes from any other state. Just making a claim means nothing BTW...

Democrats picked up seats in the House
Democrats picked up seats in the Senate

All in a year (8th year of a presidency) that historically has not been kind to the Party that holds the Oval Office.

Dude, your party lost to Donald Trump, that takes real talent.

HRC lost the Electoral Vote to Donald Trump--won the popular vote by MILLIONS.
The Dems actually did pretty well all things considered.
Yesterday the Bulls shot more three pointers than the Cavaliers, but they still lost by 20 points. So what should we do, change the rules and say the Bulls won the game?

No.

But if I were a Bulls fan and it pissed off the Cavs fans that they jacked more 3 pointers, I'd be happy to bring it up; as it is factual. I wouldn't move that they redo the rules for the Bulls and have not done so on behalf of Ms. Clinton.

I do think--while we are on the subject--that the President Elect should have to win both the plurality of the PV as well as the majority of the EV. That has been my position for several years now:

From 2012 before the re-election of Mr. Obama
Electoral or Popular Vote

I will listen to arguments about winning the plurality of popular votes in 2/3 states or more so you don't have candidates who get 25 million votes from New Yorkers or Los Angelinos as validation of their nationwide appeal.

Anyway..back to the topic at hand.

For some reason, you guys respond like whiny little bitches when you hear that Ms. Clinton got MILLIONS more votes than your messiah.
So I'm happy to keep bringing it up.

Keep swinging at the pitches in the dirt and the pitcher will keep throwing them there.
The rules of the game are the rules of the game. There are no ifs and ands or buts. Ya lost get over it! And you lost all across the board not only presidential, but the house, the senate, state legislators, and governorships. The people have spoken very clearly, and it was disastrous for the Democraps. Nobody's ever come back after losing so decisively, and then whine about the rules or some "consolation prize". Only whiney Democraps. This is not a "everybody's a winner" type of game. LOL

That Trump lost the Popular vote by millions and the GOP lost seats in both houses of Congress is fantastic. That it makes you guys this crazy when you should be celebrating your latest "success"...that's just gravy.

And the liberals continue to whine. Guys, your man won, and you are crying like he lost.

q2s3e.jpg
Does this seem like he's whining, you moron? Now sing along...Glory, glory, hellellujah.....

Stunning photograph of President-elect Donald Trump & family in front of the Lincoln Memorial
We are talking about you, Roudysnow and those like you. He won get over it. Most of America does not like him. Get over it.

JimBowie, you and sassy and the rest are quaking in your boots that Obama is staying, because NW of DC is not the wilderness as you will find out.

Yes, he is going to make Trump look very stupid.

And you wonder why we've been saying for the past eight years that obama doesn't give a shit about America.
Most Americans don't care at all about what you saying.

The petulance of the far right, despite victory, startles the reasonable person.

HRC got MILLIONs more votes than Trump

MILLIONS of votes is MILLIONS of votes. California is part of the United States. Counts just as much as the votes from any other state. Just making a claim means nothing BTW...

Democrats picked up seats in the House
Democrats picked up seats in the Senate

All in a year (8th year of a presidency) that historically has not been kind to the Party that holds the Oval Office.

Yesterday the Bulls shot more three pointers than the Cavaliers, but they still lost by 20 points. So what should we do, change the rules and say the Bulls won the game?

No.

But if I were a Bulls fan and it pissed off the Cavs fans that they jacked more 3 pointers, I'd be happy to bring it up; as it is factual. I wouldn't move that they redo the rules for the Bulls and have not done so on behalf of Ms. Clinton.

I do think--while we are on the subject--that the President Elect should have to win both the plurality of the PV as well as the majority of the EV. That has been my position for several years now:

I will listen to arguments about winning the plurality of popular votes in 2/3 states or more so you don't have candidates who get 25 million votes from New Yorkers or Los Angelinos as validation of their nationwide appeal.

For some reason, you guys respond like whiny little bitches when you hear that Ms. Clinton got MILLIONS more votes than your messiah.

Keep swinging at the pitches in the dirt and the pitcher will keep throwing them there.
The rules of the game are the rules of the game. There are no ifs and ands or buts. Ya lost get over it! And you lost all across the board not only presidential, but the house, the senate, state legislators, and governorships. The people have spoken very clearly, and it was disastrous for the Democraps. Nobody's ever come back after losing so decisively, and then whine about the rules or some "consolation prize". Only whiney Democraps. This is not a "everybody's a winner" type of game. LOL
You won, and get over it.77,000 votes in three states and losing seats in the Senate and the House is not a decisive victory.

the Obama's are staying in DC for their daughter to finish the school year, then moving.

Suck on this troll...and get past I take a left loon such as yourself serious on any point. The democrats are decimated and rudderless

Democrats in the Wilderness
Inside a decimated party’s not-so-certain revival strategy.

The Vietcong were in the wilderness too come to think of it. Good luck having to run on a record instead of just complaints.

WTH does the Vietcong have to do with it? You been in the cooking sherry?

As I recall the US felt pretty confident and had all of the advantages….how’d it turn out? PS: Feel free to open a book sometime between bong rips.

The LWNJ's won our defeat in Vietnam. FACT Why don't you get up to date and tell us what a fantastic job Obama has done.

OBL is dead
GM is alive
The market is up
Unemployment is down
And gas is about $2 a gallon

Thank you Mr. President.
Enjoy ur $2 a gallon, while thousands have lost their jobs, fucking moron.

Suck on this troll...and get past I take a left loon such as yourself serious on any point. The democrats are decimated and rudderless

Inside a decimated party’s not-so-certain revival strategy.

The Vietcong were in the wilderness too come to think of it. Good luck having to run on a record instead of just complaints.

As I recall the US felt pretty confident and had all of the advantages….how’d it turn out? PS: Feel free to open a book sometime between bong rips.

The LWNJ's won our defeat in Vietnam. FACT Why don't you get up to date and tell us what a fantastic job Obama has done.

OBL is dead
GM is alive
The market is up
Unemployment is down

Thank you Mr. President.

Take a good look at that list, Candy!

OBL was only found and killed because of information obtained using interrogation methods that Barry subsequently banned.

GM cost the American taxpayer billions of dollars that we still haven't seen repaid.

The stock market was only up because of nonstop quantitative easing by the Fed to prop it up and interest rates set at nearly zero for most of the decade.

Unemployment is down in part because so many people have left the job force.

Gas went down in large part because of exploration techniques that Barry wanted to ban. If he'd gotten the Cap & Trade legislation he was asking for before he lost the House in 2010 the price of gas would have gone up substantially.

Your list of Obama "accomplishments" actually show how little the man was able to accomplish while in office.

We knew the meat puppet faggot wouldn't go away. It will be just as easy to ignore him though

OBL is dead
GM is alive
The market is up
Unemployment is down

Thank you Mr. President.

Take a good look at that list, Candy!

OBL was only found and killed because of information obtained using interrogation methods that Barry subsequently banned.

GM cost the American taxpayer billions of dollars that we still haven't seen repaid.

The stock market was only up because of nonstop quantitative easing by the Fed to prop it up and interest rates set at nearly zero for most of the decade.

Unemployment is down in part because so many people have left the job force.

Gas went down in large part because of exploration techniques that Barry wanted to ban. If he'd gotten the Cap & Trade legislation he was asking for before he lost the House in 2010 the price of gas would have gone up substantially.

Your list of Obama "accomplishments" actually show how little the man was able to accomplish while in office.

Giving facts to CandyAss is like throwing money into a goldfish bowl.

[
GM is alive thanks to Mr. Obama. Thank You Mr. President.

Obama used his own money> Damn, I thought he took a billion dollars of taxpayer money and gave it to the autoworkers union that had supported him, in classic organized crime fashion? :dunno:

Indict you Mr. Criminal!

The Stock Market is up. Thank You Mr. President

Yes, bubbles based on foundationless speculation are a good thing. Hey, but when the bubble bursts, you can blame it on a Republican, like you crooks always do.

The Unemployment rate is down. Thank You Mr. President

Is it? The labor participation rate is at historical lows.

Presidents do not control gas prices...they do effect it however; one way is to avoid pointless wars in the Middle East that destabilize the commodity. Thanks again Mr. President.

Yeah, it's not like the fucking retard destablized the entire middle east in his push to put the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood in charge as a radical Islamic Caliphate.

And OBL is dead.

Barry da Fairy went and popped a cap in him, with a sideways Glock? Wow..

Yep, you of the Khmer Rouge make no distiction between legal and fraudulent votes.

BUT the sad part for you Stalinists is that one corrupt state doesn't get to decide who is president.

Perhaps you should riot?

HRC lost the eleciton, dumbfuck.

The Khmer Rouge sucked wind, you got the living shit kicked out of you. You have less over all power than any time since the first civil war. You have the Peoples Republic of California and New York City, these are the last bastion of the perverted brand of Marxism that your party promotes.

I love how the Alt-Righties here are going to own everything that happens in at least the next 2 years. Everything.
I love how the stupid lefties never admitted Obama was responsible for anything that has gone wrong during his entire 8 years and blamed Bush or the Republicans for everything.

You people are frauds. Enjoy political exile, you bull dagger.

That Trump lost the Popular vote by millions and the GOP lost seats in both houses of Congress is fantastic. That it makes you guys this crazy when you should be celebrating your latest "success"...that's just gravy.

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Duh.jpg

LOL; I guess your insane delusions are better than the raging butthurt of most of your fellow Communists.

No.

Again, the system was designed such that one or two populous states with millions of illegals voting couldn't speak for the nation as a whole. So you can say, chalk one for the wisdom of the Founding Fathers. Trump won a majority of states and counties in a landslide, the map was all red, get over it. And this choice was confirmed all across the board in various branches of federal and state representatives. It wasn't even close for Hillary and the Dems.

And the liberals continue to whine. Guys, your man won, and you are crying like he lost.

q2s3e.jpg
Does this seem like he's whining, you moron? Now sing along...Glory, glory, hellellujah.....

Stunning photograph of President-elect Donald Trump & family in front of the Lincoln Memorial
We are talking about you, Roudysnow and those like you. He won get over it. Most of America does not like him. Get over it.
Still crying eh? Shouldn't you be in DC protesting with your fellow Code Pink / communist / anarchist operatives? LOL

No.

You won, and get over it.77,000 votes in three states and losing seats in the Senate and the House is not a decisive victory.
It is when you consider that this was the year that many more "vulnerable" Republican seats were up for grabs and the Dems couldn't materialize on the opportunity and at least gain control of the senate. It was when you consider a vast majority of counties across this country turned red, some that hadn't turned red in 40 years! It was when you consider the further losses in the state legislators and governorships. In other words when and where it counted, you lost.

I love how the Alt-Righties here are going to own everything that happens in at least the next 2 years. Everything.
I love how the stupid lefties never admitted Obama was responsible for anything that has gone wrong during his entire 8 years and blamed Bush or the Republicans for everything.

You`re absolutely right! It`s all the fault of Obama that we`re no longer losing 745,000 jobs a month like we were 8 years ago and he`s the one to blame for the DOW climbing 12,000 points. If it wasn`t for him we could be killing our own looking for wmds. Damn Obama! Is it too late to impeach Mr. Offensively Ignorant?

You`re absolutely right! It`s all the fault of Obama that we`re no longer losing 745,000 jobs a month like we were 8 years ago and he`s the one to blame for the DOW climbing 12,000 points. If it wasn`t for him we could be killing our own looking for wmds. Damn Obama! Is it too late to impeach Mr. Offensively Ignorant?

You're a dupe.

[/QUOTE]

Oh look, a troll on the internet posting fake news on behalf of a foreign billionaire who is hacking our democracy....

Comrade Soros says keep up the good work, America will fall before you....

Forum List

Back