Conservatives - Remember when Ronald Reagan dedicated a Shuttle to the Taliban?

What shit....I didn't hear him say Taliban

he said freedom fighters

Which they were taking down communists...something I know you opposed...but most of us were and still love the idea that the USSR went down in flames there

sorry your side lost in that one

Progs HATE people who fight against Communists

Especially when they win. Then the hatred of the Left knows no bounds... because they have nothing to reply with.

The leftists have never forgiven Reagan for defeating the USSR... OR for cutting taxes and causing the longest peacetime boom in US history, thus proving the leftists wrong for all time.

Poor babies!

Taliban didnt come around until later.
Swallow makes shit up every day.

he said freedom fighters

Which they were taking down communists...something I know you opposed...but most of us were and still love the idea that the USSR went down in flames there

Baaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

Actually..the victory?

Gave us 9/11.

I bet your sorry.

Taliban didnt come around until later.
Swallow makes shit up every day.

You wanna swallow cum?

And I ain't making shit up.

The very same people that were with the Freedom fighters?

Participated in 9/11.

he said freedom fighters

And when the anti-communist freedom fighters turned against American... that space shuttle crashed and burned, didn't it.

Taliban weren't formed till the mid 90's with the assistance and blessing of Benazir Bhutto.

Sallow is exactly what his chosen name means.....

sal·low
(of a person's face or complexion) of an unhealthy yellow or pale brown color.

synonyms:yellowish, jaundiced, pallid, wan, pale, anemic, bloodless, pasty; unhealthy, sickly, washed out; death warmed over; bilous

he said freedom fighters

same people......logic fail on your part.

Remember when Obama killed the Shuttle Program?

Space policy of the Barack Obama administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The space policy of the Barack Obama administration was announced by U.S. President Barack Obama on April 15, 2010, at a major space policy speech at Kennedy Space Center.[1] He committed to increasing NASA funding by $6 billion over five years and completing the design of a new heavy-lift launch vehicle by 2015 and to begin construction thereafter

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03/09/obamas-new-mission-nasa-sets-intense-criticism/

so rather see free market solve the issue....Weird huh

Last edited:
holy smokes, I think the left/liberals/Democrats have gone insane

Obama is in deep shit with releasing these terrorist, so what do they? they dig up a dead guy

all the scandals by their dear Leader they have to see their power and control sliding away..lets make it happen, VOTE OUT THESE scumbags (progressives) in the midterms and then for President

and make a promise to NEVER vote for them ever again unless you want 8 miserable years or, being called every ugly name they could dream, keep our lives in constant turmoil with their political games like shutting our government down over some entitlement called, Oscamcare and walking over us like they have under this Obama regime

they've become downright ugly and vicious

Last edited:
Come on lefties, you can do better than that. FDR called Stalin "uncle joe" and America armed Russia against the Germans. America armed Afghanistan to fight the Russians during the Reagan administration and Russia's defeat in Afghanistan ultimately contributed to the collapse of the USSR and America's victory in the Cold War.. Thank you Ronnie Reagan. The current conflict in Afghanistan has been going on at least as long as Barry Hussein has been in office and he doesn't seem to want to end it or escalate it or even fight it. So far Obama's war in Afghanistan has been going on longer than WW2 and all he does is hand out medals and apologize to the enemy..

Forum List

Back