Shenandoah County (Virginia) School Board votes to restore the Confederate memorial names of schools ...

Stone Age savages as indentured servants?

You forget the standard lib meme that whites are racists

And in 1609 they were

So seven years of servitude and then freedom?

I dont think so

No one was going to treat africans as human beings with equal rights

It would be better to import white Christians from eastern europe or yellow heathens from china

Why do you keep trying to rationalize slavery as somehow being "okay"?

It would be better to import white Christians from eastern europe or yellow heathens from china

Uh, guy, if I had a choice between a bunch of Eastern Europeans and a bunch of Chinese, I'd take the Chinese any day of the week and twice on Sunday. If you knew any Chinese, you'd be amazed at their work ethic.

Why do you keep trying to rationalize slavery as somehow being "okay"?
I never said it was ok

All I have done is point out that without slavery there would be few if any black people in America today

Black people have been asking nicely for decades to take down these monuments and the cops to stop shooting their kids.

White people ONLY pay attention when you burn their stuff. Shouldn't be that way, but it is.
Haha Ooook

I never said it was ok

All I have done is point out that without slavery there would be few if any black people in America today

I think you need to study history as to why black people were brought here to start with.

Hint. They didn't start out with wanted to bring over black people, their go-to was to enslave Native Americans at first. But then they had a 80% mortality rate due to the diseases that white folks brought with them combined with just working these poor people to death.

I think you need to study history as to why black people were brought here to start with.

Hint. They didn't start out with wanted to bring over black people, their go-to was to enslave Native Americans at first. But then they had a 80% mortality rate due to the diseases that white folks brought with them combined with just working these poor people to death.
Uh, yeah, so?

Remember, in this new version of history there is no slavery

Thats what everyone wants, including me

But no slavery also means no black people in America

Including the black panhandlers on this forum

Nothing but happy white people, and maybe a few chinese where black people used to be

Forum List

Back