Conservatives that don’t vote because no candidate is ‘conservative’ enough….are there a lot of them?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
And are they really just conceding a win to Democrats as Dem voters are mobilized and rabid right now?
They will vote for ANYTHING not a Republican.
Can someone help me make reconcile such a position?
My old man had a saying to poke fun of this type of voter….”I’ll show you, I won’t vote and I’ll fuck myself.”

Another poster here motivated me to post this….no disrespect is intended, I’m just trying to understand.

And are they really just conceding a win to Democrats as Dem voters are mobilized and rabid right now?
My old man had a saying to poke fun of this type of voter….”I’ll show you, I won’t vote and I’ll fuck myself.”

Another poster here motivated me to post this….no disrespect is intended, I’m just trying to understand.
It is a game and neither big party ticket cares about their voting base.

Truthfully it would be better to screw the system up and vote for all third party candidates and watch the Republicans and Democrats shit their pants!

It's an unfortunate reality today that most times we have a "lesser of 2 evils" situation at the ballot booth.
I always held my nose & voted for the "Republican" because the Dems offer no real alternatives.

At this point, I don't believe our elections matter any more.
The UNiparty already proved they can cheat as much as they want in plain sight or behind the scenes.
What stops them from doing it again? The RINOs in charge of our elections & state govts?
Soros installed SOS's & AG's?
Operation Mockingbird Pravda?
They have no incentive to alter the corrupt status quo

There are very few conservatives left in America. Very, very few. Closest you come are classical liberals. And, I, for one, am offended to have to accept an adjective in order to placate confused statists, however they chose to self-identify.

You'd figure an alleged grad student wouldn't have trouble "understanding". LOL

conserve-hate-ives are going to vote for anyone with a R next to their name.
liberals will vote for anyone with a D next to their name.

This is the system we have. The difference is that in the subsequent elections, liberals won't have to disavow their former choices like you guys do.

This is the system we have. The difference is that in the subsequent elections, liberals won't have to disavow their former choices like you guys do.
Need I remind you that you voted for the China loving Retard currently occupying the White House?

It's an unfortunate reality today that most times we have a "lesser of 2 evils" situation at the ballot booth.
I always held my nose & voted for the "Republican" because the Dems offer no real alternatives.

At this point, I don't believe our elections matter any more.
The UNiparty already proved they can cheat as much as they want in plain sight or behind the scenes.
What stops them from doing it again? The RINOs in charge of our elections & state govts?
Soros installed SOS's & AG's?
Operation Mockingbird Pravda?
They have no incentive to alter the corrupt status quo
The GOP is pretty spineless, but anyone who actually wants a Party in power that doesn't carry Xi Jinping's water, you vote GOP. I don't like the Party and many of the old guard who play both sides of the fence. But geez Looeez the Democrats are basically a wing of the Chinese government with control of the DOJ and the Media.

Those would be libertarians of the Ron Paul type. The majority of his followers were disgruntled Republicans and conservatives who felt the GOP wasn't telling them what they wanted to hear. Many of them just ended up abstaining from voting when Ron Paul didn't get the nomination in 2008 and 2012.

I didn't agree with his isolationist policies and his liberal views on drug use, but he had some interesting takes on things, especially auditing the Federal Reserve. But when he made the statement that Iran should have nuclear weapons because "everyone else does", I said "fuck that."

Luckily, many of his followers coalesced with the Tea Party movement in 2010 and we gave Obama a good "shellacking."

I’m not looking for perfect, but I refuse to accept “far below average” which is what we are routinely offered by Republicans on the national level and overall here in the Communistwealth of Taxachusetts.

I take every major election day off. I spend the day, after or instead of voting, at the shooting range, the martial arts dojo, and reading/studying military theory and tactics. I spend the evening reloading ammunition and cleaning weapons while watching the movie “Gettysburg”. My guess is that those skills will be far more useful than voting in the long run.
But by default you did in-fact accept far below average by allowing Democrats to make your choice for you didn’t you?
I’m really not trying to be condescending, I’d really love to be able to wrap my head around this.

Given the hundreds of thousands of needless covid deaths suffered by vaccine deniers, the backfire of "elections are rigged" myths, and now the hopeful effect of fewer GOP voters because their candidates are not MAGA enough.... these are good indicators for a DNC victory in 2024.

these are good indicators for a DNC victory in 2024.
Why would you want that….Raider fans / degenerate lowlifes are getting fucked from all angles by the Almost Dead Dude and his Hate America policies.

Last edited:
It's always one of the the pitfalls of right-leaning individualism.....Most folks that are right-leaning are small L libertarians at heart, want to be left alone, and don't really care to carry the gop's water as they see them as the self-serving slags that they are and only vote gop because of the unsavoriness of the alternative.....Enemies of the Republic dems.

Blah, I see nothing improving that regard as long as The Turtle and McCarthy hold leadership positions and but a small improvement if they are replaced.

Indeed, The Turtle is trying real hard to scuttle the chance at a gop senate majority because he knows his job is at risk if Trump-backed hopefuls win.

He has done shit-all to back any of them, even after they won their primaries. Hell, he's even gone so far as to cut campaign funding in the states they are running in.

ut by default you did in-fact accept far below average by allowing Democrats to make your choice for you didn’t you?
I’m really not trying to be condescending, I’d really love to be able to wrap my head around this
I got less. I didn’t ACCEPT less. Biden is no more my POTUS than Clinton or Obama were. They were the POTUS, but the USA I claim fealty to died in 1861, so this is not my country.

I would have been ACCEPTING less by voting for Romney, McCain, or a second term Trump.

thats right....even if they are horrible you people will tell us how wonderful they are....

Why would you want that….Raider fans / degenerate lowlifes are getting fucked from all angles by the Almost Dead Dude and his Hate America policies.
If it displeases you, history has shown that it is best for the nation as a whole.

thats right....even if they are horrible you people will tell us how wonderful they are....
I will?

I don't remember stating that anyone is "wonderful". I do remember stating that Biden is a superior president, man, and father to Trump which he is. That Obama is far superior to the blob. I remember saying Hilary had some baggage. Kerry was a war hero.

I also remember stating the times I've voted for McCain as Senator and stating that Romney would be a great neighbor (not a great President).

But I'm sure you will remember my posts differently.

If it displeases you, history has shown that it is best for the nation as a whole.
Link us to said proof would you? Show us that brown immigrants have improved America for Americans….ANYWHERE….EVER.
You won’t because you can’t.

Link us to said proof would you? Show us that brown immigrants have improved America for Americans….ANYWHERE….EVER.
You won’t because you can’t.
Well, alleged graduate student...here is what I said:

"If it displeases you, history has shown that it is best for the nation as a whole. "

You supported Trump, of course. And he lost, bigly. So what has the result been?

Biden is doing a superior job to your blob....fulfilling a lot of the blob's campaign promises.

ARPA passed
Infrastructure (Blob campaign promise) passed
BBB passed
Military Pay Raise passed
Aid for Ukraine rolling back soviet aggression...passed passed and passed again (to the point to where I think it has been excessive myself). I know that Russia getting their ass kicked really pisses you off. LOL

Honor restored to the Oval Office
Decency returned to our politics at least from the executive branch
Insurrectionists being hunted down like dogs

We're out of Afghanistan (another Blob campaign promise)
Jobs being added every month.

There have been some hiccups and some failures--the afghan withdraw was a complete CF but he pulled the plug when both your blob and President Obama didn't want to.

I will?

I don't remember stating that anyone is "wonderful". I do remember stating that Biden is a superior president, man, and father to Trump which he is. That Obama is far superior to the blob. I remember saying Hilary had some baggage. Kerry was a war hero.

I also remember stating the times I've voted for McCain as Senator and stating that Romney would be a great neighbor (not a great President).

But I'm sure you will remember my posts differently.
i said you people,meaning die hard democrats,not you personally.....biden is a disaster with the border situation....do you agree?....

Forum List

Back