Considering voting in democrat primary next year

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
We all know President Trump is pretty much already the GOP's nominee for reelection so why should I bother voting for him in the primary here? I am considering voting for the most far left candidate left when the primary gets to Georgia,anything I can do to get the most far left candidate for Trump to destroy in the general election. Anyone else considered doing this?

Yup.

But since that will require going from "undeclared" to "Democrat" due to my state's "closed primary". For that reason I'll wait until I'm sure who the party allows on the ballot. I'll be greatly surprised if the choice is not, once again, between Nutty Old Uncle Bernie and Hillary. The others...by then....already have withdrawn or committed some bizarre form of suicide.

Another "Operation Chaos" against the Democrats?

Count me in.

Yup.

But since that will require going from "undeclared" to "Democrat" due to my state's "closed primary". For that reason I'll wait until I'm sure who the party allows on the ballot. I'll be greatly surprised if the choice is not, once again, between Nutty Old Uncle Bernie and Hillary. The others...by then....already have withdrawn or committed some bizarre form of suicide.
That's the great thing about Georgia,we don't vote by party we just ask for a parties ballot. I am a registered republican but I can vote democrat if I want to.

We all know President Trump is pretty much already the GOP's nominee for reelection so why should I bother voting for him in the primary here? I am considering voting for the most far left candidate left when the primary gets to Georgia,anything I can do to get the most far left candidate for Trump to destroy in the general election. Anyone else considered doing this?

Will it matter...doesn’t the DNC already have their winner chosen?

Writing in AOC

Forum List

Back