Conspiracy of a Part of the Jewish Political Elite Against a Jew of German Origin?

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
20191203edsuc-a.jpg

parties-congressfight-e1365308577923-575x421.jpg

131209_r24362.jpg

5d2159b8b9122.image.jpg

How do these offsprings of Eastern European origin DARE to mock the Constitution and the People ???

Do they not understand WHAT dose of cynicism does the people of the Country receive?

Do they not understand the people see it is possible to NEGELY, with impunity to LIE, CORRUPT the facts and destroy the third pillar of state power in an effort to seize it ???

Or do they know that the majority of the population is deprived of critical thinking and will think what the media and pastors say to them ???

Very cryptic OP. You on LSD?
WTF does "NEGELY" mean? Its not in google, so its not a thing.

Thank you for the comment. I monitor them carefully. Let us replace it with the words "defiantly", "impertinently".

About the LCD. I have to disappoint you: now I'm just on antibiotics. So if you have a withdrawal - I can’t help...

“Never try to make excuses for people. Sometimes a person might be good, but not be good for you.
Other times, a person’s not good because they’re just not good - all they bring you is heartaches, misery and all things undeserving. And you need to understand that it’s alright for a person to be bad and that not even you can change them, unless they want to.”
― Temi O’Sola

images

Watch this IF you like

Last edited:

Forum List

Back