Constitutional power the president has

I would suspect presidents enforce the laws as they see fit or decide are faithfully executed. And even Court decisions are sometimes questionable, Jackson is supposed to have said on one decision: Marshall, (Scotus) has made his decision let him enforce it.

It is up to you to show BHO is not faithfully executing the laws.

This OP fail all the way.

That can be shown by the answer to one question. Is he enforcing the law as written, passed and signed by himself.
#48 and above has been addressed. You are not the judge of how the law is fulfilled. The president is until the Congress or SCOTUS says otherwise. BHO and GWB both fulfilled the laws whether we agreed with what they were doing.

Yes, you have fail now, obviously.

Have you answered my questions about the numerous court cases that support your position?

You're a real piece, I won't say of what. You act like you're some big authority until you get boxed in, then you defer to a higher power. Give me a fucking break, loser.
Until you offer evidence, not questions, to your proposition in the affirmative, you have no right to expect anyone else to do anything other than say, "Where's the proof?"

You have to offer evidence, kid.

Evidence like a judge saying the administration cannot chose to ignore the laws?

Judge: Obama administration can't refuse to arrest illegal immigrants - Washington Times

Of course the executive branch can administer the ACA program as necessary and manage as appropriate.

Small Business is 100% behind the President's managers on their decisions.

You're completely delusional. We do no such thing. We're terrified of what this is going to do to us, like we are about everything the Federal government does. The Federal government usually screws us and occasionally does things that are neither positive nor negative. It NEVER helps us. Ever. So the best it can do is nothing.

Last edited:
You're a real piece, I won't say of what. You act like you're some big authority until you get boxed in, then you defer to a higher power. Give me a fucking break, loser.

Until you offer evidence, not questions, to your proposition in the affirmative, you have no right to expect anyone else to do anything other than say, "Where's the proof?"

Really, the quote from Article 2, section 3, demonstrating that your dear leader is ignoring his constitutional duty is not proof?
You have SCOTUS or federal courts agreeing with you? When you do, let us know. You are not the decider in chief here.

Of course the executive branch can administer the ACA program as necessary and manage as appropriate.

You're completely delusional.
Show us who you are speaking for. Show us Small Business wants immediate implementation of the taxes and the paperwork.

If not, shut up, or stay with the OP.

Show us who you are speaking for. Show us Small Business wants immediate implementation of the taxes and the paperwork.

Yes, if you make a statement and I challenge it, it's my job to prove you wrong, not yours to prove your point.

I am BTW, a small business owner and that's my community and there are none, even liberals, who are not terrified about Obamacare.

Yes, if you make a statement and I challenge it, it's my job to prove you wrong, not yours to prove your point.

Good, as a SB owner, do you want immediate implementation of the taxes and the paperwork.

Really, the quote from Article 2, section 3, demonstrating that your dear leader is ignoring his constitutional duty is not proof?
You have SCOTUS or federal courts agreeing with you? When you do, let us know. You are not the decider in chief here.

Do you?

Didn't think so.

FYI, I actually posted a court decision that proves you wrong, I have more if I need them.

Do you?

Didn't think so.

FYI, I actually posted a court decision that proves you wrong, I have more if I need them.

When Democrats are in power, the President is the supreme dictator who was elected to run the country and granted absolute power to do so over congress, the courts, and the American people.

When Republicans are in power, the President's responsible for deferring to the opposition party in the name of unity and his power is limited to making suggestions, which he should keep to himself.

I don't need to disprove the affirmation, QWB, until acceptable evidence has been offered.

It has not. No, your court decision says the opposite.

Do you?

Didn't think so.

When Democrats are in power, the President is the supreme dictator who was elected to run the country and granted absolute power to do so over congress, the courts, and the American people.
What a stupid comment. You are saying you disagree with the constitutional, electoral process. Tough that.

I guess you missed the link in the post above where the judge says congress sets the priorities, not your dear leader.

kaz said:
Do you?

Didn't think so.

What a stupid comment. You are saying you disagree with the constitutional, electoral process. Tough that.

Um...no. How can even you get that out of what I said.

I'm saying, sparky, they aren't following the process. It's mob rule. I mean duh.

kaz said:

Um...no. How can even you get that out of what I said. I'm saying, sparky, they aren't following the process. It's mob rule. I mean duh.

Sigh. We lost. We lost. We lost. We don't get to tell the Senate or the President what to do. We do tell the House what it gets to do.

And then we compromise to run the government.

Um...no. How can even you get that out of what I said. I'm saying, sparky, they aren't following the process. It's mob rule. I mean duh.

Sigh. We lost. We lost. We lost. We don't get to tell the Senate or the President what to do. We do tell the House what it gets to do.

Screw compromise, the house should impeach the bastard even if the senate will never convict, they should shit on the ass holes legacy for not following his oath.

Ah, the old you're a Republican bit again. OK, I'll bite, who's there?

Ah, the old you're a Republican bit again.

You are not GOP, so you don't get to play.

Forum List

Back