Constitutional Rights Doled Out According to "Importance"

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
It is puzzling enough that Democrats appear to be willing to allow another rich, old, white guy to buy them out again, but this response just takes the cake.
Bloomberg: Guns for Me, but Not for Thee
So, apparently, Bloomberg believes that his life is worth protecting and yours, your family's, and your friend's lives are not. You are just not important enough to be trusted with the same firearms his security detail carries to protect him from threats. You are not trained well-enough, or threatened enough, or important enough to be permitted you Second Amendment rights to protect yourself. Oh, yeah, and since you financially responsible for your own protection, obviously, your life doesn't matter.

Bloomy won't get your guns or mine. Biden is having a hell of a SuperTuesday at this time of night.

It is puzzling enough that Democrats appear to be willing to allow another rich, old, white guy to buy them out again, but this response just takes the cake.
So, apparently, Bloomberg believes that his life is worth protecting and yours, your family's, and your friend's lives are not. You are just not important enough to be trusted with the same firearms his security detail carries to protect him from threats. You are not trained well-enough, or threatened enough, or important enough to be permitted you Second Amendment rights to protect yourself. Oh, yeah, and since you financially responsible for your own protection, obviously, your life doesn't matter.
Few, if any, anti-gun loons disagree with this sentiment.

That their lives are worth an armed guard while regular folks are to rely strictly on government "protection"?
A buddy of mine was once interviewed regarding gun restrictions. His answer: Where he lived, police and fire protection were either distantly located or volunteers. His home protection consisted of a Rottweiler and a Colt .45. Both were more efficient and effective than waiting for government response. I live miles away from any police (State Troopers) support in a remote location. The surrounding community has a population of drug abusers, unemployed, and government entitled persons. Fortunately, I am remote enough to discourage most drug abusers but the area is also frequented by entitled "townies" who view habitations like mine to be easy pickings for vandalism and theft...just 'cause. At least I haven't been stripped of my rights and can still defend my life and property.
P.S. Let's not even mention the potential of dangerous wildlife, i.e. bears, moose, wolves, etc.

That their lives are worth an armed guard while regular folks are to rely strictly on government "protection"?
A buddy of mine was once interviewed regarding gun restrictions. His answer: Where he lived, police and fire protection were either distantly located or volunteers. His home protection consisted of a Rottweiler and a Colt .45. Both were more efficient and effective than waiting for government response. I live miles away from any police (State Troopers) support in a remote location. The surrounding community has a population of drug abusers, unemployed, and government entitled persons. Fortunately, I am remote enough to discourage most drug abusers but the area is also frequented by entitled "townies" who view habitations like mine to be easy pickings for vandalism and theft...just 'cause. At least I haven't been stripped of my rights and can still defend my life and property.
P.S. Let's not even mention the potential of dangerous wildlife, i.e. bears, moose, wolves, etc.
Anti-gun loons want the state to have a monopoly on force - they know this cannot happen while the citizenry remains armed.

Anti-gun loons want the state to have a monopoly on force - they know this cannot happen while the citizenry remains armed.
Fact, that. And, yet, government won't protect them, either. I can understand why elitists like Bloomberg want to disarm the people, but why are so many of these loons set on disarming themselves?

gun loon.jpg

Fact, that. And, yet, government won't protect them, either. I can understand why elitists like Bloomberg want to disarm the people, but why are so many of these loons set on disarming themselves?
Useful Idiots.

Only in America do we see throngs of people demanding that the government take away fundamental rights guaranteed by their constitution.

Forum List

Back