consumer confidendce is rising, time to create a crisis republicans

Boehner said that the republicans wanted to create chaos in our markets so they could get their way poltically.

He is on record saying many republicans in office place party over country.

Did hoffa say "let's take them son's a bitches out?" or did Fox make it sound like he was making threats?

Boehner said that the republicans wanted to create chaos in our markets so they could get their way poltically.

He is on record saying many republicans in office place party over country.

Find us a direct quote of Bonehard saying "Party over country." Or you just lied, again... You really need to stop lying lol.

hahahahahahahaa

wanting chaos in our economy so they can get what they want poltically is placing party over country.

I know you will pretend it is not but you pretend many things to support your chosen party.

Anyone who refuses this is an evil tactic on the republicans part will just willing to accept any evil in the name of poltics.

What is this "poltics" of which you speak??

TM wrote this to me.

"1. how long is my friends list compared to yours mr popularity?

They know I dont need their help to desimate your lies"

This is how moronic this person TM is… Like I care about my friends list on the internet. I could prolly make a good 40-50 friends in 1 day just spamming out invites to people, even people that I don’t agree with would prolly accept in many cases… That is how meaningful a big friends list is here.

she has a rep power of 206 with 33K posts.
She has less than 2000 thanks over 33K posts.

I believe those low ratios more than anything speaks volumes.

It's just amazing someone thinks they are right because they have a bigger friends list than someone else... I'm not sure I even have 1 friend as I never look and don't see any point as to having "friends" on a list... I know the people I like, I don't need a fucking reminder or to use them as backup as TM seems to think that is what they are for.

Does it matter that in August in some states there was a tax free weekend? and that school supplies was the big selling item? Does that help you out?

How does that make the facts I provicded disapear?

why do you repeetedly refuse to address the facts of the OP?

Fact 1:
Sales were up because people paid less taxes

Fact 2:
Sales were up to pay for those manditory school supplies

damn another ignored post

TM wrote this to me.

This is how moronic this person TM is… Like I care about my friends list on the internet. I could prolly make a good 40-50 friends in 1 day just spamming out invites to people, even people that I don’t agree with would prolly accept in many cases… That is how meaningful a big friends list is here.

because you dont care about facts and perfer using popularity as your guide to wrong and right

excuse me?

You are the one who brought up how large your friend list was.

Whatever...Im not going to get sucked into your childish game.

TM wrote this to me.

because you dont care about facts and perfer using popularity as your guide to wrong and right

TM, it is not about how popular you are or are not... It's that you're a liability to side with because you have let your hate overwhelm your reason. You hate Republicans yet support Democrats that do all the same shit as Republicans... Half or more of the people you argue with are not even Republicans, like me.

TM, it is not about how popular you are or are not... It's that you're a liability to side with because you have let your hate overwhelm your reason. You hate Republicans yet support Democrats that do all the same shit as Republicans... Half or more of the people you argue with are not even Republicans, like me.

yes...exactly.

I have noticed that TM does not support an ideology. She only supports a party.

Sadly, there are too many that think like that...on both sides.

yes...exactly.

she's never met an idea..

you will. do anything to jcreate chaos in the market.

Boehner said himself it is what the repbulicans are doing.

Facts people facts.

yes...exactly.

she's never met an idea..

no. I dont believe she has.
However, she will regurgitate anything she sees or hears if it has a negative tone about a republican.

Consumers

The preliminary sentiment reading for September increased to 57.8 from 55.7 in August. The August reading was the lowest level since November 2008 with Washington’s protracted debt-ceiling negotiations taking a toll on consumers.

“The mood of Americans remains dark so far this month, but not as dark as in August. Not that they can be blamed. Their country lost its triple A status (although it was one major ratings agency, not all), recession fears continue to reverberate, house prices aren’t improving, and neither are job prospects,” wrote Jennifer Lee, senior economist at BMO Capital Markets, in a research note.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

Besides, Democrats are the ones who create the crisis. Conservatives fix them.

you will. do anything to jcreate chaos in the market.

Boehner said himself it is what the repbulicans are doing.

Facts people facts.

steps up to the mic and taps it and says is this thing on?

Did hoffa say "let's take them son's a bitches out?" or did Fox make it sound like he was making threats?

Good Lord... what crisis is left? We already have inflation, high gas prices, worthless dollar, no housing market, record unemployment, record debts and deficits,record poverty, record numbers on public assistance, three wars...

What else you want?

Forum List

Back