Continued slide of Pete Rose

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Pete Rose had sexual relationship with underage girl in the 1970s, court doc says

So this guy comes out and accuses Pete of sleeping with under age girls in his mid thirties at the height of the Big Red Machine. Pete then slaps him with a defamation law suit, after which we learn Pete admits to sleeping with a girl he said he thought was 16 years old.

WTH?

His accuser says otherwise, however. He says the girl was only 15. In addition, he accuses Pete of sleeping with girls far younger.

It seems to me that Pete's defamation law suit may do more harm to his reputation than just letting these charges go.

It is better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Damn,okay NOW i will no longer say it is a travesty he is not in the hall of fame.The fact he comes out and admits this,had he been in the hall of fame all these years as he should have been,now I have to say he does not belong in the hall of fame with something like this which obviously is true. But then again,if Shady Brady and BeliCHEAT are allowed in the NFL hall of fame,then so should Rose for the MLB.

While I hesitate to take such accusations at face value, Mr. Rose exudes those personality traits that give rise to the archaic expression, "White Trash." This is the guy whose wife, upon signing his first multi-million dollar contract with the Phillies, worried that there might not be any K-Marts in Eastern Pennsylvania. Which is not to say, necessarily, that he is a child molester, but one would not be surprised if this all turned out to be pretty much true.

Damn,okay NOW i will no longer say it is a travesty he is not in the hall of fame.The fact he comes out and admits this,had he been in the hall of fame all these years as he should have been,now I have to say he does not belong in the hall of fame with something like this which obviously is true. But then again,if Shady Brady and BeliCHEAT are allowed in the NFL hall of fame,then so should Rose for the MLB.

Yes, and no.

I take issue with MLB letting the former hit king, Ty Cobb, be reinstated again. For you see, Ty was banned from baseball because he jumped a fence during a game and almost beat to death a fan who had called him a half negro. The poor chap was in a wheelchair and could not even defend himself

Why did they reinstate him? It was because all of baseball was racist. Ty was perhaps the most hated player of his time, even by his own teammates. He was so hated by his teammates that they sent a letter to congradulate the chap that beat him for a batting title who played on another team. However, they rallied around the man they hated because they hated blacks more.

So MLB can take their Hall of Sham and shove it.

Personally, I think they all should be in the Hall, including the Black Sox. Why not just list their accomplishments as well as their short comings instead of making it a fraudulent PC test as to who is more righteous?

Sickening.

Forum List

Back