Control Tesla unlocks batter reserve after Irma victims complain

Tesla is another way of saying "I have so much money I can throw it away on a stupid vanity car but I didn't have the brains or balls to get an old American muscle car", er, or something close to that

He's also smart enough to know how the population is so fkn lazy they don't even realize what lays behind these AI cars. They have no critical thinking abilities how this car will decide if they live or die in a split second moment of an accident...................

Apparently you're so fkn lazy you can't even read your own story, which has nothing to do with "AI cars" or with anybody "complaining".

Where does that leave you?

Oh right --- it leaves you here:

you will make yourself look like the biggest idiot on the planet just like the other weak minded losers who get smacked right the fk down .

Another weak minded idiot who can only use " the source" ...........and to stupid to click links within an article.

LIKE I SAID YOU MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK LIKE MORONS AND PROVE THE STUPIDITY LEVEL OF LAZINESS WHEN YOU CAN'T CLICK PROVIDED LINKS WITHIN AN ARTICLE:

Read your own links much Dumbass?

Tesla is another way of saying "I have so much money I can throw it away on a stupid vanity car but I didn't have the brains or balls to get an old American muscle car", er, or something close to that

He's also smart enough to know how the population is so fkn lazy they don't even realize what lays behind these AI cars. They have no critical thinking abilities how this car will decide if they live or die in a split second moment of an accident...................

EVs are not "AI". It's a freaking battery.

What about the pancakes? Damn you, didn't post this thread until after I had had breakfast. All that batter reserve going to waste. :mad:
pretty sure the self-driving system is a bit more than a "freaking battery".

It is, but that has nothing to do with the OP story. That is merely a case of Tesla sending out a free software upgrade that they normally charge for, to help Floridians evacuate, by giving them extra mileage capacity.

That has nothing to do with self-driving cars or AI.

And sadly it also has nothing to do with pancakes. Goddam it.
i can only assume y'all are picking on waffles also.

now i want a beniegt...

th

Apparently you're so fkn lazy you can't even read your own story, which has nothing to do with "AI cars" or with anybody "complaining".

you will make yourself look like the biggest idiot on the planet just like the other weak minded losers who get smacked right the fk down .

Another weak minded idiot who can only use " the source" ...........and to stupid to click links within an article.

LIKE I SAID YOU MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK LIKE MORONS AND PROVE THE STUPIDITY LEVEL OF LAZINESS WHEN YOU CAN'T CLICK PROVIDED LINKS WITHIN AN ARTICLE:

DUMBASS, you never get the points of anything so if anyone is the dumbass it's you ASSHOLE..

EVs are not "AI". It's a freaking battery.

What about the pancakes? Damn you, didn't post this thread until after I had had breakfast. All that batter reserve going to waste. :mad:
pretty sure the self-driving system is a bit more than a "freaking battery".

It is, but that has nothing to do with the OP story. That is merely a case of Tesla sending out a free software upgrade that they normally charge for, to help Floridians evacuate, by giving them extra mileage capacity.

That has nothing to do with self-driving cars or AI.

And sadly it also has nothing to do with pancakes. Goddam it.
:anj_stfu:

DUMBASS, you never get the points of anything so if anyone is the dumbass it's you ASSHOLE..

Why don't you quote us where your link story about Tesla says anything at all about "AI cars".

Or anywhere it cites anybody "complaining".

Here's a better idea -- go learn how to read. And then start actually doing that. You know, instead of just parroting whatever John Brinkley tells you to like an obedient sheep.

Self-reliance. What a concept. :eusa_doh:

Why don't you quote us where your link story about Tesla says anything at all about "AI cars".

Or anywhere it cites anybody "complaining".

Here's a better idea -- go learn how to read. And then start actually doing that. You know, instead of just parroting whatever John Brinkley tells you to like an obedient sheep.

Self-reliance. What a concept. :eusa_doh:

upload_2017-9-11_17-28-7.png

Forum List

Back