Controversial 'sex island' making a comeback

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Thank you president Trump for getting rid of the Obama care mandate, I know where I am going with the money I saved .:)

Damn only $5,000?

A drug-fueled orgy vacation offering unlimited sex with prostitutes is making a comeback despite sparking a backlash last year.

"Sex Island” will be held from Dec. 14 to 17, and every guest will be provided with two prostitutes, unlimited food and alcohol, and a bevy of raunchy activities to fulfill their fantasies, The Mirror reported.

Good Girl Company, which is organizing the sex romp, dropped a promo video in September featuring a shirtless man partying on a yacht surrounded by women in masks and bikini bottoms.

The company’s website says: “All the girls are here to please you and make you feel like a king, if you have any special fantasy make sure to inform the host, or the girls and they will make sure to bring them to life.”

I'll pass on the sex stuff, but the unlimited booze and food will go great with my awesome bud.

Would of been fun when I was younger. Now I think I will just go fishing.

Thank you president Trump for getting rid of the Obama care mandate, I know where I am going with the money I saved .:)

Damn only $5,000?

A drug-fueled orgy vacation offering unlimited sex with prostitutes is making a comeback despite sparking a backlash last year.

"Sex Island” will be held from Dec. 14 to 17, and every guest will be provided with two prostitutes, unlimited food and alcohol, and a bevy of raunchy activities to fulfill their fantasies, The Mirror reported.

Good Girl Company, which is organizing the sex romp, dropped a promo video in September featuring a shirtless man partying on a yacht surrounded by women in masks and bikini bottoms.

The company’s website says: “All the girls are here to please you and make you feel like a king, if you have any special fantasy make sure to inform the host, or the girls and they will make sure to bring them to life.”

Terrible this company seems to have trouble holding its event many places.

If only the big government morality police weren't after them we could hold it on some island off California and tax it.

If only the big government morality police weren't after them we could hold it on some island off California and tax it.
Leave it to you leftist creeps to find a way to loot everything fun.

Leave it to you leftist creeps to find a way to loot everything fun.

Hey, I'm legalizing it so you don't need to sail halfway around the world to enjoy a sexcation. Taxes are a necessary evil. I want to stay a world power and I want these gals to be tested. I'm easily creeped out, its a personal thing.

Damn only $5,000?

California obeys federal law?

Forum List

Back