Convenient store stand-your-ground shooter charged

That's why they pull over speeding bikers there, amirite? STFU. You don't live here, I do.

Next you'll claim Grady Judd has no jurisdiction in Lakeland. Derp!

County sheriffs are county-wide, dumbass. City police have a certain jurisdiction.

Not the other way around.
The sheriff holds the highest elected office in the county, at least here.

Are you in Florida or in that county? If not, STFU! No one cares!

I am, and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. County sheriffs can go into any police districts and enforce the law county-wide.

Bitch! I've seen 5 PCSO cruisers in the Clearwater Beach parking lot before.

Why is PCSO looking for someone that stole a car in Clearwater then, bitch?

Sup?

PCSO seeks Clearwater car theft suspect

Why don't you ask them? Why does Clearwater have a police department if the county does all the work?

They do have a police dept, but I've seen PCSO take punks down and arrest them right in the Clearwater Beach parking lot.

St. Pete has police too, that doesn't mean PCSO stays out of their area.

Boy, you just cannot help yourself, can you!

Clearwater Beach is NOT in Clearwater! What a fucking collection of retards this thread has attracted!

Jacksonville Beach is not in Jacksonville either! In fact, Jacksonville Beach has its own police department, so the Duval County Sheriff's Office has no jurisdiction there!

Admiral's running his mouth about things he doesn't know.

See Pinellas County sheriff's active service calls

Did you intend to prove yourself wrong? Not a single service call is in Clearwater.

Introduce yourself to the other members of the self-inflicted racist dumbass club!

I would, but I am not a member!

Right now..give it time..

Here's one.

CAD Event Details

You simply can't fucking read! That was San Mateo!

There are two primary statutes in Florida outlining when the use of deadly force is justified so as to avoid criminal liability. Under Section 776.012, Florida Statutes, a person is justified in using deadly force (and does not have a duty to retreat) if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony or to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another.
You only posted part of the law

776.041Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:
(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or
(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.
History.—s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1190, ch. 97-102.
Chapter 776 Section 041 - 2011 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate

So what do you think? I think it was a bad shoot.

Did you intend to prove yourself wrong? Not a single service call is in Clearwater.

Introduce yourself to the other members of the self-inflicted racist dumbass club!

Right now..give it time..

Here's one.

CAD Event Details

You simply can't fucking read! That was San Mateo!

I can name most towns in Pinellas County off the top of my head, STFU.

Not that one, never heard of that one.

You know, as much as I would love to sit here and make fun of you mentally retarded individuals, I have better and more important things to do, so I will bid you adieu with this one final comment!

Most of you people need psychiatric help and good remedial reading course.

AMF!

here
The sheriff holds the highest elected office in the county, at least here.

Are you in Florida or in that county? If not, STFU! No one cares!

I am, and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. County sheriffs can go into any police districts and enforce the law county-wide.

Bitch! I've seen 5 PCSO cruisers in the Clearwater Beach parking lot before.

Why is PCSO looking for someone that stole a car in Clearwater then, bitch?

Sup?

PCSO seeks Clearwater car theft suspect

Why don't you ask them? Why does Clearwater have a police department if the county does all the work?

They do have a police dept, but I've seen PCSO take punks down and arrest them right in the Clearwater Beach parking lot.

St. Pete has police too, that doesn't mean PCSO stays out of their area.

Boy, you just cannot help yourself, can you!

Clearwater Beach is NOT in Clearwater! What a fucking collection of retards this thread has attracted!

Jacksonville Beach is not in Jacksonville either! In fact, Jacksonville Beach has its own police department, so the Duval County Sheriff's Office has no jurisdiction there!

upload_2019-8-25_20-26-35.png

I have biked by the clearwater police dept. in Clearwater Beach many times.....wellllll maybe it was a mirage. hehheh

I have biked by the clearwater police dept. in Clearwater Beach many times.....wellllll maybe it was a mirage. hehheh

Well guess da admiral got skewered enough for one day....he has up and run off. hehheh

But he always comes back for more punishment eventually.

Sez the admiral...
blah blah blah blah blah blah RACIST blah blah blah blah blah blah Racist blah blah blah blah blah blah Racist.

Well guess da admiral got skewered enough for one day....he has up and run off. hehheh

Admiral Bitchass Tory never offers anything of substance. All he does is tell you you're wrong (without providing a reason why), and throw insults. I have yet to see a useful post by him.

Admiral Bitchass Tory never offers anything of substance. All he does is tell you you're wrong (without providing a reason why), and throw insults. I have yet to see a useful post by him.

I think I may have seen a couple, but he really screwed the pooch in this thread.

Oh there definitely is a sheriff in Clearwater FL. His name is Bob Gualtieri.

He's the sheriff for all boroughs in Pinellas county. ;)

Dunedin, Larghetto, Pinellas Park, etc..Clearwater, too.

I never said there wasn't. When are you freaks going to learn to read and stop putting words in people's mouths?

He is the COUNTY Sheriff. Don't you live in FL also? You don't know how your own government works?

The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office (PCSO) is the primary law enforcement agency for Pinellas County, Florida, United States and is responsible for law enforcement services in the unincorporated areas of the county as well as contract cities, jail facilities and courthouse security for Florida's 6th Judicial Circuit.
Pinellas County Sheriff's Office - Wikipedia

Guess which is NOT a contract city? He actually has no jurisdiction in Clearwater. NONE!

Wrong! I do live in FL and PCSO is out on Clearwater beach daily, dumbass! You should STFU when you do not know what you're talking about. When was the last time you saw the Greek guy in the speedo, wearing a white beanie and trolling Clearwater beach for lost metal, huh?

You really shouldn't make assumptions and assertions that are wrong like that.

PCSO can do whatever they want in all of Pinellas county. That's the reality.

That information above quoted from wiki also comes from their website. They have no jurisdiction in Clearwater.

That's why they pull over speeding bikers there, amirite? STFU. You don't live here, I do.

Then perhaps you should let the speeders know that they are violating the law because their own website spells out their jurisdiction, and that is NOT Clearwater. Look it up for yourself and see if I am lying!

I know that is the case in Duval County because I was just there last month. A murder happened in Atlantic Beach and their police department handled it because it was in their city limits. Duval County has no jurisdiction in certain cities who have their own police.

Bitch! I know where to get Sand Dollars near the Surfside any day of the week, you? You probably don't know what any of that even is.

Last edited:
I never said there wasn't. When are you freaks going to learn to read and stop putting words in people's mouths?

He is the COUNTY Sheriff. Don't you live in FL also? You don't know how your own government works?

The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office (PCSO) is the primary law enforcement agency for Pinellas County, Florida, United States and is responsible for law enforcement services in the unincorporated areas of the county as well as contract cities, jail facilities and courthouse security for Florida's 6th Judicial Circuit.
Pinellas County Sheriff's Office - Wikipedia

Guess which is NOT a contract city? He actually has no jurisdiction in Clearwater. NONE!

Wrong! I do live in FL and PCSO is out on Clearwater beach daily, dumbass! You should STFU when you do not know what you're talking about. When was the last time you saw the Greek guy in the speedo, wearing a white beanie and trolling Clearwater beach for lost metal, huh?

That information above quoted from wiki also comes from their website. They have no jurisdiction in Clearwater.

Then perhaps you should let the speeders know that they are violating the law because their own website spells out their jurisdiction, and that is NOT Clearwater. Look it up for yourself and see if I am lying!

I know that is the case in Duval County because I was just there last month. A murder happened in Atlantic Beach and their police department handled it because it was in their city limits. Duval County has no jurisdiction in certain cities who have their own police.

Bitch! I know where to get Sand Dollars near the Surfside any day of the week, you? You probably don't know what any of that even is.
Aren't those what the muzzies pay him with?

No, they're neat little creatures. I used to get a bunch and dry them out on my balcony rail. It's a sea animal kind of like a starfish, only less harmful. I know right where to get them in Clearwater. I could go there today and come back with some. I've taken 20+ Canuckian girls on tours of our area. Never got laid from that, maybe I was doing it wrong, but I had fun anyways. :dunno:

I did get a couple make-outs and a fingering, though.
iu

Last edited:
You are not only ignorant of the law on self defense you a exceedingly shallow thinker.

The law on simple self defense has always been based on the perception of the one under attack...if he 'reasonably' believes his life is in danger or that he may suffer grievious bodily injury then he is entitled to use lethal force.'

There is no reason to believe that he was not in reasonable fear of his life and in fact there is every reason to believe he was.

He had been violently shoved to the ground resulting in an injury to his right arm, causing him to be dazed and in a state of shock. The black dude continued to advance on him after he had shoved him to the ground.....why? Obviously he meant to continue the attack.

Fortunately for Drejka he was able to get his weapon out despite having his right arm injuredl,being dazed, disoriented and no doubt in a state of at least mild shock.

The attacker upon seeing the weapon come out was also shocked...he had sized up his victim on exiting the store and thought he would be a easy target--but lo and behold he has a gun...he recoiled at the sight of the weapon --backing up for a step or two but still facing his victim. He turned slightly but was still in striking distance of the victim. Thus still a threat.

This was all brought out in the trial but the jury must have been napping.

The victim with the help of his left hand manages to bring the weapon up and sight it....he did not have the benefit of a slow motion camera and did not see his attacker step slightly backward...his perception was that the attacker still posed a threat--one needs to remember this all happened very fast. And indeed it was very possible that the black thug might have decided to rush him. Not like it has not happened before....remember the black dude was doped up and in his state of altered reality there is telling what he might have done.

One thing for sure he had not retreated to enough of a distance to no longer pose a threat.

Unfortunately, the Jury did not appreciate how fast all of this happened....being misled by watching it frame by frame in slow motion. They did not grasp how quickly Drejka had to decide to shoot or not to shoot....and in fear of his life and or further bodily injury he pulled the trigger.

No basis to assume he was not in reasonable fear of his life after all that.

Thus the jury got it wrong

Now we see all this idiotic monday morning quarterbacking by folks who have not only the luxury of hindsight but also of a slow motion video and thus they also draw erroneous conclusions.

A terrible miscarriage of justice has occured and it will have ramifications as has been pointed out....essentially-- altering the basic concept of self-defense which has always been based on the perception of the victim.

Hopefully on appeal this b.s. will get rectified.
I guess you were too stupid to understand it the first time. :dunno:

Believing a person who is in retreat is threatening imminent death or great bodily harm; is not a reasonable belief.
Looks to me you are just ignoring the facts in the post you're quoting just so you can spew more vile bs. That's why it's a waste of time to try to provide actual facts about anything to you filth.
Oh? What am I ignoring? I posted the video along with my observation that over a period of about 4 seconds, Drejka watched McGlockton take 4 steps away from him and begin turning away as he shot him in the side.

What part of that do you see differently in the video...?

And I care why?

Another dead Negro..
I didn't ask you. Why would I care what an unabashed racist thinks? :dunno:

You QUOTED me faggot I responded..

Another dead magic Negro..

Who cares?

No, they're neat little creatures. I used to get a bunch and dry them out on my balcony rail. It's a sea animal kind of like a starfish, only less harmful. I know right where to get them in Clearwater. I could go there today and come back with some. I've taken 20+ Canuckian girls on tours of our area. Never got laid from that, maybe I was doing it wrong, but I had fun anyways. :dunno:

I did get a couple make-outs and a fingering, though.
iu
I knew what they were from when I was a kid in South Texas going to Padre Island and Boca Chica beach. They even have doves inside them.

Forum List

Back