Cool Stuff You Just Now Bought

Natural Citizen

American Made
Aug 8, 2016
Lookit what I just bought. :)

Cool!

I've been wanting one of these since they were put into production. I probably could have kept hinting to my better half and I guarantee I would have got it eventually, but you know, I'm content with Xs n Os.

I bought the one with the steel band.

6cba136e-d4fd-4621-a2b9-a655cfa6462c._SR970,300_.jpg

From the manufacturer...

Bulova made space history on August 2, 1971—during the Apollo 15 mission, a moon pilot chronograph, customized for lunar conditions by Bulova engineers, was worn on the moon. Now Bulova makes history again with the special edition Lunar Pilot Chronograph, updated with our exclusive high performance quartz movement with a frequency of 262 kHz for unparalleled accuracy, continuing a history of precision timing. Features include super-luminous hands and markers, anti-reflective sapphire glass, tachymeter and calendar all housed in a solid 316L surgical-grade stainless steel case in silver-tone with black dial.

Post more cool stuff you just bought, please.

Last edited:
sorry for being so vapid my darlings ....but yes......lots of cosmetics so much fun....you know LOL

mascara..."Better Than Sex""

diEpGmU.jpg

xMsDCrS.jpg

Last edited:
Clothes....hair ...make up....all that silly fun! :D.....we like all that nothingness haaaaaaaaaa:p

I bought a couple Hamilton Khaki Pilot Day Date watches the other day.

34zkmjk.jpg

The cool factor is that it played a prominent part in the movie Interstellar.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back