Cooper Kupp: I am "not focused on resetting receiver market"

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

If more NFL players had this attitude, their teams would fair better in the win/loss column. The "all about me" mind set does not make your team better. Stafford and Kupp were the best tandem in the NFL last year, but neither have asked to be paid the top dollar.

I read and hear who the sports talking heads say is the best receiver in the NFL, and Kupp's name is never mentioned. But the stats say otherwise. When the pressure is on and the game is on the line, there is no one better to receive the ball than Kupp.

I read and hear who the sports talking heads say is the best receiver in the NFL, and Kupp's name is never mentioned. But the stats say otherwise. When the pressure is on and the game is on the line, there is no one better to receive the ball than Kupp.
He's not mentioned because he is not a prima donna with an entourage.

If more NFL players had this attitude, their teams would fair better in the win/loss column. The "all about me" mind set does not make your team better. Stafford and Kupp were the best tandem in the NFL last year, but neither have asked to be paid the top dollar.

He's always been injury prone in the past.
I think he must have been doing some off-season conditioning....because he made it all the way thru without anything serious.
He's always been a good Fantasy player when he's healthy.

While I agree with the sentiment that he’s doing a honorable thing by taking less money, there are so many good receivers out there, I don’t know if he’s number. He could be. Truthfully I haven’t seen him play many times, but there’s a lot of beasts at wide receiver

While I agree with the sentiment that he’s doing a honorable thing by taking less money, there are so many good receivers out there, I don’t know if he’s number. He could be. Truthfully I haven’t seen him play many times, but there’s a lot of beasts at wide receiver
He is the "Larry Bird" of the NFL. There was NO ONE better last season at the WR position.

Forum List

Back