cop acquitted of lying on arrest report about a black man

So you were shot at on 3 different occasions, you carry a gun you claim and NEVER returned fire.
I said I never shot anyone. They heard the the gun fire but I can aim. When a 45 round goes past your ear they usually turn and run but I only had to do that once. Then other times the crews working at my customers stores came to the rescue with bats, knives and guns. I took care of their inventory and they watched over me. Dude I could tell you stories all day about the stuff I've heard and seen in the hood. I could see the humor and the suffering but they respected me because I respected them and I made sure they had the tools to be up on their business, plus they knew I must have been different, playing bass of all things, with 3 brothers! Just imagine the BS I got from the real racists! Oh I forgot it was 4 times I was shot at, it was at one of my bandmates brothers funeral, yeah he got shot. I guess they thought I was out of place. Why do they do drivebys at funerals? You take care man, you sound alright.

I said I never shot anyone. They heard the the gun fire but I can aim. When a 45 round goes past your ear they usually turn and run but I only had to do that once.
You are Steven Seagal, shooting past folks ears and what not.
Then other times the crews working at my customers stores came to the rescue with bats, knives and guns.
Who is going to run up on someone who has a gun with a knife or bat.
I took care of their inventory and they watched over me. Dude I could tell you stories all day about the stuff I've heard and seen in the hood. I could see the humor and the suffering but they respected me because I respected them and I made sure they had the tools to be up on their business, plus they knew I must have been different, playing bass of all things, with 3 brothers! Just imagine the BS I got from the real racists! Oh I forgot it was 4 times I was shot at, it was at one of my bandmates brothers funeral, yeah he got shot. I guess they thought I was out of place. Why do they do drivebys at funerals? You take care, you sound alright.
Sounds like a good movie.

You are Steven Seagal, shooting past folks ears and what not.

Who is going to run up on someone who has a gun with a knife or bat.

Sounds like a good movie.
20 years in the hood gives you a lot of stories. I had a lot of gun nut relatives who lived in the sticks who had gun ranges on their property. My brother is a gun smith with over 150 guns from muzzle loaders, a desert eagle 50 caliber handgun and numerous AR 15's and a AR10. He also loads his own ammo. Lots of practice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back