cop acquitted of lying on arrest report about a black man

You are a complete MORON. Cops kill about twice as many white people than blacks, IDIOT. Now grow up and quit acting like a fool.
You are just as dumb as Horseshitting, black folks are treated on a totally different level than white folks. I wouldn't expect your dumb ass to understand that, I grew up many years ago ass clown.

You are just as dumb as Horseshitting, black folks are treated on a totally different level than white folks. I wouldn't expect your dumb ass to understand that, I grew up many years ago ass clown.
Hey MORON do you think that the COPS reacted to the way he was "talking" to them? Ignorant, foul mothed people SHOULD be treated different by the police, they deserve it. By the way fool I know many black people who feel the same way. IDIOT, you still act and talk like a juvenile.

Hey MORON do you think that the COPS reacted to the way he was "talking" to them? Ignorant, foul mothed people SHOULD be treated different by the police, they deserve it. By the way fool I know many black people who feel the same way. IDIOT, you still act and talk like a juvenile.
Hey shit for brains tell me if a black man would have survived this confrontation with the cops.

You wouldn't have done shit, Tee Dump.
Oh you have no idea. I was a auto parts salesman for the west side of Chicago for many years and the west side makes the south side look like a church picnic. Do you think I was carrying? I was also in a blues band, a bass player, with three "bruthas" playing in westside and southside blues bars. How much shit do you think I had to put up with? Like I said you have no clue what I would have done.

Oh you have no idea. I was a auto parts salesman for the west side of Chicago for many years and the west side makes the south side look like a church picnic. Do you think I was carrying? I was also in a blues band, a bass player, with three "bruthas" playing in westside and southside blues bars. How much shit do you think I had to put up with? Like I said you have no clue what I would have done.
How many men have you shot TeeDump?

I think you will find that in no state do you have the right to resist arrest. Police are allowed, by law, to put hands on you when making an arrest.

Did all charges get dropped? Did he lose his job? Obviously the issue was not with the man minding his own business.

Did all charges get dropped? Did he lose his job? Obviously the issue was not with the man minding his own business.

I wasn't speaking to the incident. I was challenging your assertion that you are entitled to hit a police officer if they put hands on you. You are not.

You can be charged with resisting arrest even if other charges are eventually dropped.

Forum List

Back