Cop haters w camera swarm and harrass meter maids

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010

Wow. These brave courageous coo hating douchbags "Free Keene" idiots in action. Fighting the power...by swarming little female meter maid trying to enforce parking.

Ive rarely wanted to smash someones stupid camera and punch them in the mouth as I did these Keene idiots. Its one thing to film what you think is an illegal, corrupt cop. But to go out each day to intentionally provoke meter maids? I hope these dipshits get hit by a damn bus.

Saw Stephen Colbert tonight calling these clowns douchebags. Showed video of them screaming at and harrassing an Army war vet who took the parking enforcement job after his tours in Iraq and how shameful they were in the things they called him.

Stay classy cop haters.

If the dumbass doesn't want a parking ticket then he shouldn't park illegally. She's doing what she's paid to do. Harassing her isn't going to change a thing. If the dope wants change then he needs to create a ballot measure that the people of Keene can vote on. I, too, would like to smash the dude's camera.

Yep I agree. Its one thing to film truly criminal cops like the Rodney King beatings and the CA Highway Patrol cop who should be imprisoned.

But these douchebags just...need an ass kicking.

The film should end with a full colonoscopy of the asshole with the camera. Libs like to run around with their cameras like it's a substitute for a backbone.

Wonder if those Keene idiots have ever heard of a bus, a train, or a bicycle as no one forces them to drive a private vehicle.

They sure need a reality check if they think meter maids/wardens are the officials that put in place the parking meters or the politicians that put in place a parking fee ordinance.

Instead they are just people working for a basic wage, while a bunch of no hopers hassle them instead of getting off their asses and working or studying for exams.

The film should end with a full colonoscopy of the asshole with the camera. Libs like to run around with their cameras like it's a substitute for a backbone.

how is that any different than what that O'Keefe guy does when he selectively edits tapes to lie about his subjects?

I think the problem with this tape is this guy doesn't realize what an asshat he and his friends looked like when they did this. The young lady who stuck up for the meter maid was awesome.

how is that any different than what that O'Keefe guy does when he selectively edits tapes to lie about his subjects?

I think the problem with this tape is this guy doesn't realize what an asshat he and his friends looked like when they did this. The young lady who stuck up for the meter maid was awesome.
I have no idea who Okeefe is or what the relevance is but people have the right to not be harassed, especially in the course of their duties. As far as I'm concerned the camera guy should have been peppered sprayed by her as he approached.

Forum List

Back