🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cop shot at returns fire and the ignorant want an investigation

Are we going to require police to be shot a few times before they are allowed to return fire..
And isn't every incident where an officer discharges their weapon investigated.

Are we going to require police to be shot a few times before they are allowed to return fire..
Yes it will be investigated but if you read the story a State Senator and a group of black "leaders" want this shooting investigated by the Feds as they claim he was unarmed. Even though he fired 3 rounds from a stolen firearm at the cop, even though he was on bail for a charge of possessing an illegal firearm.

Blacks want to do as they want and not pay the piper for it.

Shoot at cops...That is ok!
Steal...That is ok!
Burn down stores...That is ok!

Blacks are idiiots.

I think this is the case where parents (who weren't there at the time) claimed that their son was holding a sandwich and that the shooting wasn't justified. Of course, the left runs with any comment against the police.

I think liberals want police to wait until one of them is actually shot dead before returning fire.

The thing both sides seem to agree on is never having a police state, though we've gotten far closer to that in the last few years as cops get more military-style equipment and more laws are made all the time. It's easier than ever to find yourself on the wrong side of the law and that is just by doing normal things that used to be legal, like washing your car in the driveway or keeping barrels in the yard to catch rain water for your garden.

The days are gone when police felt they could talk to people instead of being on high alert to defend themselves. There are more dangerous thugs out there these days who think nothing of killing someone.

Thing is, we need police to be better armed than the criminals they will deal with and the hope is that there will be less crime. If police were only going after the bad people and making the streets safer, we wouldn't be complaining. Not to get into a whole different topic, but there are tens of thousands of innocent people behind bars because of sloppy police work and corrupt DAs. There are even more people in jail who have been overcharged with crimes or doing time for stupid shit that shouldn't be illegal in the first place. Pelosi thought jail time for not following Obamacare laws was fair.

So, we need police to enforce the good laws. I believe the majority of police are good people who don't want to harm innocent people or arrest the wrong people.

It's a dangerous job to be a cop and too many have been killed because they didn't defend themselves when a person failed to follow instructions or a person came at them. If you put yourself in their place, what would you do? Not as easy as it seems and when they know their lives are at risk, you can bet they will take it as a threat when someone disobeys an order, fails to put their hands up or charges at them. When a person has a gun and either refuses to drop it or fires at them, all bets are off. They will fire back and will hit the target no matter how many shots it takes.

The message that all parents should be telling their kids, especially teens and young adults, is that you don't fuck around if a cop tells you to stop or put your hands up. I don't understand why so many young people think dressing like thugs is all about style. It's about attitude and if you dress like a thug, don't be surprised when police or other people treat you accordingly. I'm sorry but I when I see a kid wearing pants that are falling down on purpose, I don't look at them and think they are smart kids who are looking toward their future. And I'd like to slap the parents who buy those clothes and let them leave the house looking like fucking gang members.

Last edited:
If he shot at a cop, I hope they blasted his ass so bad it will. Be a closed casket funeral.

I'm waiting for the story of a young black man who opened up on police with an Uzi, to have protester claim he was helping a little old lady across the street when 100 police showed up and filled him with 3,000 bullets. Liberals would buy it.

Blacks think they should be able to KILL, rape and destroy.

Logical thought isn't held in high regard by these people.

After the Michael Brown shooting police are going to have to change their range target silhouette to a big black blob.

I can't help but notice no liberal on USMB has called for an investigation on any of the multiple threads you nutters have started about this.

Yes it will be investigated but if you read the story a State Senator and a group of black "leaders" want this shooting investigated by the Feds as they claim he was unarmed. Even though he fired 3 rounds from a stolen firearm at the cop, even though he was on bail for a charge of possessing an illegal firearm.
The blacks are probably libtards, which makes them known and proven liars.

I can't help but notice no liberal on USMB has called for an investigation on any of the multiple threads you nutters have started about this.
So you think a State Senator should demand a Federal investigation because a black man tried to gun down an officer and was shot instead? A man already on bail for having an illegal firearm?

So you think a State Senator should demand a Federal investigation because a black man tried to gun down an officer and was shot instead? A man already on bail for having an illegal firearm?
Also now we have further proof besides the officers statement that the perp fired on him it seems he took a picture of himself with the firearm and that the State has confirmed he had gunpowder residue on himself. Remind us again how we need a federal investigation for a criminal that shot at a cop?

Test shows gunshot residue on St. Louis suspect - Yahoo News

Forum List

Back