Cops confiscating guns of people for being conspiracy theorist.

"He wrote a series of letters alleging that he was constantly being harassed by CIA agents that had infiltrated his apartment building posing and tenants and staff and said the conspiracy even reached into the Richfield police department.

“There are literally hundreds of CIA spies in Richfield alone that harass me,” Gilbertsen said in one letter. “There are thousands of these people in the south-suburban area. I am certain I will be murdered some day.”

Ah, yep, no guns for that nutter. You might want to limit large sharp knives as well. He's a fuckin' loon.

In a decent society we'd have a nice rubber room and rubber pants for him...

By what authority?
Society, that has a right to protect itself from nuts...
then you at least understand why people should be allowed to own and carry handguns.
whole bunch of Democrat voters out there that just love to rob the corner store, or carjack you.
When no one has a gun that will not be an issue, at least using a gun.

Civil rights come after? This is why Liberals are so fucked up.
Due process can come after. Like, hey, I just got arrested for being naked on the street. Blanket and cop car first, then see the judge.

What law did he violate?
He doesnt have to violate any. The law doesn't require that.

Um, yeah, there's has to be a law for the police to enforce. That's exactly what The Constitution says.
Ah, no. The Constitution doesn't say that and that is not the law. You can even be locked away, for three days, in most cases, if they feel you pose a threat to yourself and others. We do that all the time, just like taking kids from homes where abuse isdapected. Your day in court comes after. Learn the law and stop repeating childish dogma.

Those are made legal, by the law.

Under what law was this dude's private property taken away?

"He wrote a series of letters alleging that he was constantly being harassed by CIA agents that had infiltrated his apartment building posing and tenants and staff and said the conspiracy even reached into the Richfield police department.

“There are literally hundreds of CIA spies in Richfield alone that harass me,” Gilbertsen said in one letter. “There are thousands of these people in the south-suburban area. I am certain I will be murdered some day.”

Ah, yep, no guns for that nutter. You might want to limit large sharp knives as well. He's a fuckin' loon.

By what authority?
then you at least understand why people should be allowed to own and carry handguns.
whole bunch of Democrat voters out there that just love to rob the corner store, or carjack you.
or, when there are no democrats left it wont be an issue.
how do you propose to get rid of all the guns brilliant one?
if you cant figure out how to get rid of a few million illegals that are out in the open, how do you think you all are smart enough to find 300 million guns.
what an idiot you are.

Due process can come after. Like, hey, I just got arrested for being naked on the street. Blanket and cop car first, then see the judge.

What law did he violate?

Um, yeah, there's has to be a law for the police to enforce. That's exactly what The Constitution says.
Ah, no. The Constitution doesn't say that and that is not the law. You can even be locked away, for three days, in most cases, if they feel you pose a threat to yourself and others. We do that all the time, just like taking kids from homes where abuse isdapected. Your day in court comes after. Learn the law and stop repeating childish dogma.

Like so:

"The new law to take effect on January 1 states that police could confiscate firearms from gun owners thought to be harmful to themselves or other citizens without giving the owner any warning. The law was passed as an answer to the rampant shooting incidents happening."
Read more at California New Law Allows Police to Confiscate Guns; Legally-Owned Weapons Can Be Legally Seized Even Without Notice

What law did he violate?

Like so:

"The new law to take effect on January 1 states that police could confiscate firearms from gun owners thought to be harmful to themselves or other citizens without giving the owner any warning. The law was passed as an answer to the rampant shooting incidents happening."
Read more at California New Law Allows Police to Confiscate Guns; Legally-Owned Weapons Can Be Legally Seized Even Without Notice

That law is unconstitutional.

What law did he violate?

Like so:

you should stop responding until you can tell us the plan to find and confiscate the estimated 300 million guns that are in this country.
for example oh bright one, How many guns do I own? hint, none are registered.

By what authority?
if you cant figure out how to get rid of a few million illegals that are out in the open, how do you think you all are smart enough to find 300 million guns.
what an idiot you are.
Oh, we could get rid of the illegals here, a terrible idea, and we could get rid of the guns, a good idea. If after the window expires you are out of uniform and you have a gun in your hand, you are as good as dead. No questions asked before or after. Just a grave dug.

Unlike most here, I have answers, lots of them.

By what authority?
what an idiot you are.
Oh, we could get rid of the illegals here, a terrible idea, and we could get rid of the guns, a good idea. If after the window expires you are out of uniform and you have a gun in your hand, you are as good as dead. No questions asked before or after. Just a grave dug.

Your answers are fucked, too...lol

You people hate The Constitution.

By what authority?
what an idiot you are.

you have no answers. You still have not told me how they expect to find an estimated 300 million guns. And where is this money going to come from to go out and get them.

Like so:

you should stop responding until you can tell us the plan to find and confiscate the estimated 300 million guns that are in this country.
Hint, we already know, you buy ammo for them, and other gun crap. And hint, most of them would be turned in voluntarily (and if you hold up with your guns and kids, and won't come out, we Waco your ass). A dozen of those on national news and you kind will get the fucking message.

It doesn't surprise me anymore to see a thread where every single last leftist supports government tyranny of the Constitution.

what an idiot you are.

No, we love it, we wrote, but it's out of date, especially on guns.

Like so:

Hint, we already know, you buy ammo for them, and other gun crap. And hint, most of them would be turned in voluntarily (and if you hold up with your guns and kids, and won't come out, we Waco your ass). A dozen of those on national news and you kind will get the fucking message.

Are you going tool up and lead the charge?...lol

what an idiot you are.

you have no answers. You still have not told me how they expect to find an estimated 300 million guns. And where is this money going to come from to go out and get them.
Money is not an issue, and finding guns is as easy as searching the homes of gun lovers, assuming we left them standing that is. After that even holding a gun, while not in uniform, means you are worm food.

what an idiot you are.

You don't seem to want to obey it, what executions in the street and burning houses full of kids.

Like so:

Please let him be the one.

Like so:

Why would I? I'll push the button on the giant melting pot if you like?

what an idiot you are.

Money is not an issue, and finding guns is as easy as searching the homes of gun lovers, assuming we left them standing that is. After that even holding a gun, while not in uniform, means you are worm food.

What about the 4th amendment? Fuck that, too?

YOU are the reason the 2nd amendment exists...lol

what an idiot you are.

You don't seem to want to obey it, what executions in the street and burning houses full of kids.
Gun control at my level is not warm and fuzzy. You still have a gun when you aren't allowed to, everyone around you better run for their literal lives because you are out of here like shit through a goose.

Forum List

Back