Cops confiscating guns of people for being conspiracy theorist.

if you cant figure out how to get rid of a few million illegals that are out in the open, how do you think you all are smart enough to find 300 million guns.

You're pretty dumb. The govt doesn't have to FIND the guns. All they do is have to mandate a 5 year prison sentence for anyone caught with a gun. If they passed such a law 99% of gun owners would

1. never hunt or target shoot

2. keep the guns hidden at all times

3. worry that the kids or wife or even worse, an ex-wife would tell someone about the guns

It would be easier to just give up the guns and you would.
I have to say that you are pretty stupid.
the first thing they have to do is amend the constitution, because what you are suggesting is that the constitutional rights of a citizen be taken away.
Hint. Thats the reason the 2nd protects our rights to carry guns.

You're pretty dumb. The govt doesn't have to FIND the guns. All they do is have to mandate a 5 year prison sentence for anyone caught with a gun. If they passed such a law 99% of gun owners would

3. worry that the kids or wife or even worse, an ex-wife would tell someone about the guns

the first thing they have to do is amend the constitution, because what you are suggesting is that the constitutional rights of a citizen be taken away.

HAHAHA. You didn't understand a word i said did you? What a moron.

HAHAHA. You didn't understand a word i said did you? What a moron.
I did, you just dont understand the constitution.
They might go over it with you when you get to high school

"He wrote a series of letters alleging that he was constantly being harassed by CIA agents that had infiltrated his apartment building posing and tenants and staff and said the conspiracy even reached into the Richfield police department.

“There are literally hundreds of CIA spies in Richfield alone that harass me,” Gilbertsen said in one letter. “There are thousands of these people in the south-suburban area. I am certain I will be murdered some day.”

Ah, yep, no guns for that nutter. You might want to limit large sharp knives as well. He's a fuckin' loon.

In a decent society we'd have a nice rubber room and rubber pants for him...

By what authority?
Society, that has a right to protect itself from nuts...
then you at least understand why people should be allowed to own and carry handguns.
whole bunch of Democrat voters out there that just love to rob the corner store, or carjack you.
When no one has a gun that will not be an issue, at least using a gun.

"He wrote a series of letters alleging that he was constantly being harassed by CIA agents that had infiltrated his apartment building posing and tenants and staff and said the conspiracy even reached into the Richfield police department.

“There are literally hundreds of CIA spies in Richfield alone that harass me,” Gilbertsen said in one letter. “There are thousands of these people in the south-suburban area. I am certain I will be murdered some day.”

Ah, yep, no guns for that nutter. You might want to limit large sharp knives as well. He's a fuckin' loon.

In a decent society we'd have a nice rubber room and rubber pants for him...

By what authority?
Society, that has a right to protect itself from nuts...
then you at least understand why people should be allowed to own and carry handguns.
whole bunch of Democrat voters out there that just love to rob the corner store, or carjack you.
When no one has a gun that will not be an issue, at least using a gun.

and?

you have no answers. You still have not told me how they expect to find an estimated 300 million guns. And where is this money going to come from to go out and get them.
Money is not an issue, and finding guns is as easy as searching the homes of gun lovers, assuming we left them standing that is. After that even holding a gun, while not in uniform, means you are worm food.
Searching the homes of gun owners. That means registered. Im safe.
assuming we left them standing. Hmmm sees to be exactly what the constitution included the 2nd for. Time to use it.
But you still have not said how you can find 300 million guns.
and as far as money not being and issue, why is it an issue when it comes to deporting filthy unclean disease infested piles of crap that are invading us.
We know you have guns, you just told us so. Your Public IP address = many guns. Case close.
You seem to be brave. come get them or STFU because you have shrunken balls and an oversized mouth. ( a condition referred to as Democrat)
I don't need to come and get them, no one does. Either turn them in or you and the family die? Your call.
You have got to be the most deranged mother fucker I have ever heard. You keep talking I,we will come and take you guns and I ,we will come and kill you and your kids. You sure talk like you are some badass. I will bet you are some fat peace of shit on you pc in your moms basement.

[

Then go thru the amending process. That's how the constitution is supposed to change ; not by telling the supreme court to "reinterpret" it.
Easier to just rewrite the bloody thing, like the Founders did...

OK - rewriting is the same as amending it and that would work. But we can't let unelected judges do the rewriting like is done now.

"Cops confiscating guns of people for being conspiracy theorist."

Another ridiculous lie from the reprehensible right.

No one's guns are being "confiscated."

Gun owners are afforded full due process, the right to a fair hearing, and a ruling by a neutral magistrate.

Forum List

Back