Cops confiscating guns of people for being conspiracy theorist.

then you at least understand why people should be allowed to own and carry handguns.
whole bunch of Democrat voters out there that just love to rob the corner store, or carjack you.
When no one has a gun that will not be an issue, at least using a gun.
or, when there are no democrats left it wont be an issue.
how do you propose to get rid of all the guns brilliant one?
if you cant figure out how to get rid of a few million illegals that are out in the open, how do you think you all are smart enough to find 300 million guns.
what an idiot you are.
Oh, we could get rid of the illegals here, a terrible idea, and we could get rid of the guns, a good idea. If after the window expires you are out of uniform and you have a gun in your hand, you are as good as dead. No questions asked before or after. Just a grave dug.

Unlike most here, I have answers, lots of them.
you have no answers. You still have not told me how they expect to find an estimated 300 million guns. And where is this money going to come from to go out and get them.
Money is not an issue, and finding guns is as easy as searching the homes of gun lovers, assuming we left them standing that is. After that even holding a gun, while not in uniform, means you are worm food.
Searching the homes of gun owners. That means registered. Im safe.
assuming we left them standing. Hmmm sees to be exactly what the constitution included the 2nd for. Time to use it.
But you still have not said how you can find 300 million guns.
and as far as money not being and issue, why is it an issue when it comes to deporting filthy unclean disease infested piles of crap that are invading us.

Those are made legal, by the law.

Under what law was this dude's private property taken away?
Like so:

"The new law to take effect on January 1 states that police could confiscate firearms from gun owners thought to be harmful to themselves or other citizens without giving the owner any warning. The law was passed as an answer to the rampant shooting incidents happening."
Read more at California New Law Allows Police to Confiscate Guns; Legally-Owned Weapons Can Be Legally Seized Even Without Notice
you should stop responding until you can tell us the plan to find and confiscate the estimated 300 million guns that are in this country.
for example oh bright one, How many guns do I own? hint, none are registered.
Hint, we already know, you buy ammo for them, and other gun crap. And hint, most of them would be turned in voluntarily (and if you hold up with your guns and kids, and won't come out, we Waco your ass). A dozen of those on national news and you kind will get the fucking message.

Are you going tool up and lead the charge?...lol
Why would I? I'll push the button on the giant melting pot if you like?

Ih, we already know you don't have the balls to lead the charge...lol

if you cant figure out how to get rid of a few million illegals that are out in the open, how do you think you all are smart enough to find 300 million guns.
what an idiot you are.
Oh, we could get rid of the illegals here, a terrible idea, and we could get rid of the guns, a good idea. If after the window expires you are out of uniform and you have a gun in your hand, you are as good as dead. No questions asked before or after. Just a grave dug.

you have no answers. You still have not told me how they expect to find an estimated 300 million guns. And where is this money going to come from to go out and get them.
Money is not an issue, and finding guns is as easy as searching the homes of gun lovers, assuming we left them standing that is. After that even holding a gun, while not in uniform, means you are worm food.

What about the 4th amendment? Fuck that, too?

YOU are the reason the 2nd amendment exists...lol
It won't be unreasonable after you were told to turn the guns in, and obviously didn't. It's not unreasonable to break down a door if they know you have illegal drugs inside now is it? Same idea.

what an idiot you are.

assuming we left them standing. Hmmm sees to be exactly what the constitution included the 2nd for. Time to use it.
and as far as money not being and issue, why is it an issue when it comes to deporting filthy unclean disease infested piles of crap that are invading us.
We know you have guns, you just told us so. Your Public IP address = many guns. Case close.

And it wouldn't be cheap to deport 12 million people, but that's not the real concern, it's the damage it would do to the economy. Values of things like cars and houses would plummet.

what an idiot you are.

It won't be unreasonable after you were told to turn the guns in, and obviously didn't. It's not unreasonable to break down a door if they know you have illegal drugs inside now is it? Same idea.

What's your plan for when people start fighting back?

what an idiot you are.

We know you have guns, you just told us so. Your Public IP address = many guns. Case close.
You seem to be brave. come get them or STFU because you have shrunken balls and an oversized mouth. ( a condition referred to as Democrat)

Like so:

"The new law to take effect on January 1 states that police could confiscate firearms from gun owners thought to be harmful to themselves or other citizens without giving the owner any warning. The law was passed as an answer to the rampant shooting incidents happening."
Read more at California New Law Allows Police to Confiscate Guns; Legally-Owned Weapons Can Be Legally Seized Even Without Notice
you should stop responding until you can tell us the plan to find and confiscate the estimated 300 million guns that are in this country.
for example oh bright one, How many guns do I own? hint, none are registered.
Hint, we already know, you buy ammo for them, and other gun crap. And hint, most of them would be turned in voluntarily (and if you hold up with your guns and kids, and won't come out, we Waco your ass). A dozen of those on national news and you kind will get the fucking message.

Are you going tool up and lead the charge?...lol
Why would I? I'll push the button on the giant melting pot if you like?

Ih, we already know you don't have the balls to lead the charge...lol
Ah, dumbass, no one has to risk their life knocking on doors. If you didn't turn the guns in we don't knock, we firebomb.

You seem to be brave. come get them or STFU because you have shrunken balls and an oversized mouth. ( a condition referred to as Democrat)
I don't need to come and get them, no one does. Either turn them in or you and the family die? Your call.

What's your plan for when people start fighting back?
Tanks, drones, flamethrowers mounted on tanks. Clear? Welcome to being Waco'ed...

We'll send that 78 year old geezer to sucker punch PMH.

I don't need to come and get them, no one does. Either turn them in or you and the family die? Your call.
wow, going to threaten my family?
I can assure you one thing for sure. If I ever do meet you in person now I will have to eliminate you from the face of the earth.
Count on it.
Matter of fact, if you ever get to Annapolis let me know.

We'll send that 78 year old geezer to sucker punch PMH.
I think a 78 year old grand mother could take down that pussy.

A "mild" mental disorder sounds more like a serious paranoid condition. Law enforcement did the right thing in this case.

You're pretty dumb. The govt doesn't have to FIND the guns. All they do is have to mandate a 5 year prison sentence for anyone caught with a gun. If they passed such a law 99% of gun owners would

1. never hunt or target shoot

2. keep the guns hidden at all times

3. worry that the kids or wife or even worse, an ex-wife would tell someone about the guns

It would be easier to just give up the guns and you would.

Last edited:
No, we love it, we wrote, but it's out of date, especially on guns.
You liberals didn't write the Constitution. You despise it and don't believe a word of it. It's not out of date either.

And if it is out of date, the answer is to amend it, not ignore it. Liberals don't want to say that because they know they don't have anywhere's near the votes to rescind the 2A.

No, we love it, we wrote, but it's out of date, especially on guns.
You liberals didn't write the Constitution. You despise it and don't believe a word of it. It's not out of date either.

And if it is out of date, the answer is to amend it, not ignore it. Liberals don't want to say that because they know they don't have anywhere's near the votes to rescind the 2A.
The answer is to do what they did, start over, as they expected us to...

Forum List

Back